N.G.S. Anagenessis II - Revolution [Commercial]

Comments

• notiuswebnotiusweb Posts: 110

@Nicstt - appreciate that!  Got it.

Wondering if the NGS3 will be mainly a compatability thing for Genesis 8, or if there will be some new magic beyond what was already in NGS2.

Hard to imagine there being more, NGS2 is great!!!  laugh

edited March 2018

Actually, thinking about it, a better syncopated name instead of "NGS3", will be "NGS8", which can be used for Genesis 8, and is not to be confused with "NGS Anagenessis for Genesis 3", which came before NGS Anagenessis 2 - Revolution", which was also for Genesis 3, but which came before Genesis 8. cheeky

Post edited by notiusweb on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084
    edited March 2018

Looking forward to this.

Post edited by Sigurd on
  • Lonesome CowboyLonesome Cowboy Posts: 153
    edited April 2018

Hi, i used the free script version for shadering some animals and G8M with Anagenessis, but both got blue colored.

What's wrong here and how can i use the shader on animals and G8?

Post edited by Lonesome Cowboy on
  • You can, try to do a render--the blue color mostly shows up in the texture shaded preview, but ahouldn't be a problem.

• Awesome product! Fairly easy to use. Using it with all my iRay renders now.  This shot was my first time using it.  Very pleased with results.  Found a happy accident in using that made all her skin look oily.  Love it!

GretasLimo.jpg
    2100 x 1524 - 2M

I guess an area where the next release could be improved is to have a specialized setting for darker skinned characters?  Will be interesting to see.

Fantasy wish - if it could do for hair what it does for skin (and eyes) smiley

• Dimension-ZDimension-Z Posts: 352
    notiusweb said:

I guess an area where the next release could be improved is to have a specialized setting for darker skinned characters?  Will be interesting to see.

Fantasy wish - if it could do for hair what it does for skin (and eyes) smiley

Fixed! ;)

The new feature set looks AWESOME!!!!!!

Nails...Mouth...Teeth!....Blown away!

https://as-dimension-z.deviantart.com/gallery/

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Thanks for the link. Those are just beyond realistic.  Can't wait to get my mits on this updated version 3.  I'm blown away! 

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190
    edited April 2018

please stop winking mysteriously at us and disappearing again, Dimension-Z.  :)

tell us that you'e got ANA3 wrapped up to your satisfaction, and it's in QA at daz...or, even better, that it's made it though QA and will be released soon.

be kind.  you know how long we've been holding our breath?  half of me has given up, and has a bet with the other half of me that we're not actually going to see ANA3 in the store until 2019. 

;)

j

Post edited by jardine on
    edited April 2018
    jardine said:

tell us that you'e got ANA3 wrapped up to your satisfaction, and it's in QA at daz...or, even better, that it's made it though QA and will be released soon.

be kind.  you know how long we've been holding our breath?  half of me has given up, and has a bet with the other half of me that we're not actually going to see ANA3 in the store until 2019. 

;)

j

My friend, there is nothing to hide. I had some serious problems with my health first (my neck) and second with ngs3. Something that I didn't like. So if i dont like it i cant give it to you. Now i am back again with my health and with solutions to my problem with ngs3. Sorry for the waiting and thank you for the patience. DZ
    Post edited by Dimension-Z on
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,261
    jardine said:

;)

j

My friend, there is nothing to hide. I had some serious problems with my health first (my neck) and second with ngs3. Something that I didn't like. So if i dont like it i cant give it to you. Now i am back again with my health and with solutions to my problem with ngs3. Sorry for the waiting and thank you for the patience. DZ

This is where I want to bubble-wrap my favorite vendors and remind them to take care of themselves first.  Don't worry, we customers aren't going anywhere and look forward to whatever you offer.

nemesis10 said:
    jardine said:

;)

j

This is where I want to bubble-wrap my favorite vendors and remind them to take care of themselves first.  Don't worry, we customers aren't going anywhere and look forward to whatever you offer.

Thnx a lot nemesis! Your help here in this forum is much appreciated!

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

I'm glad you have your health back that's really the most important thing in the long run.  HUGS

RAMWolff said:

I'm glad you have your health back that's really the most important thing in the long run.  HUGS

Thnx a lot RAM!
  • jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

i'm so glad your neck is better now.  and so sorry you had to deal with that. 

i hope i didn't sound as though i was complaining about the wait for your work.  i've been following your deviantart account, and i know that you set out to do some really incredible things with ngs3, and there must have been and maybe still must be an incredible amount of all kinds of work involved.  and the results as you've shown them over there have been totally amazing, and totally worth waiting for, however long it takes. 

good work takes time.  great work takes longer. 

i *am* really looking forward to hearing that it's about to come out, though.  :)  you know?   

j

jardine said:

i'm so glad your neck is better now.  and so sorry you had to deal with that. 

i hope i didn't sound as though i was complaining about the wait for your work.  i've been following your deviantart account, and i know that you set out to do some really incredible things with ngs3, and there must have been and maybe still must be an incredible amount of all kinds of work involved.  and the results as you've shown them over there have been totally amazing, and totally worth waiting for, however long it takes. 

good work takes time.  great work takes longer. 

i *am* really looking forward to hearing that it's about to come out, though.  :)  you know?   

j

I know how you feel my friend Dont worry. The mistake is mine. You know what i mean...
    edited May 2018
    jardine said:

angelDeveloping must be hard, it's like you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't.  

Release too early, and you get questions over and over again about this and that not working right...

Release too late, people ask where is it...

What a pain in the neck that must be!devil

Post edited by notiusweb on

Took a look here again-

Love what I see with Darius and darker skin!

I do have one thought, as I am seeing purple as a highlight color coming through....My thoughts are:

(1) The lighting involved a purple tint,

(2) The character map has a purple tonality,

or 

(3) The NGS3 'made' it purple

If it is #3, maybe neutralize that purple with some yellow, or something so that it comes of like a natural SSS looking red?....

You know, on second thought, after giving this some more thought, don't worry if it's not 'perfect'....

That 's what NGS4 is for cheeky

notiusweb said:

Took a look here again-

I do have one thought, as I am seeing purple as a highlight color coming through....My thoughts are:

or 

If it is #3, maybe neutralize that purple with some yellow, or something so that it comes of like a natural SSS looking red?....

You know, on second thought, after giving this some more thought, don't worry if it's not 'perfect'....

I love what you're doing, as I love users to be involved with my tests.

But please my friend...if you want NGS2 Discussion Thread to live, we have to stop posting about NGS3 here! :)

Best Regards

DZ

notiusweb said:

Took a look here again-

or 

But please my friend...if you want NGS2 Discussion Thread to live, we have to stop posting about NGS3 here! :)

Best Regards

DZ

Silly me...did I say 'NGS3', again?....

What's wrong with me, I keep typing a 3 instead of a 2.  Did that ever happen to any of you?  Like when you are typing how many figure salary you make in an online dating chat...

Anyway...

My error...I meant NGS2 wink

notiusweb said:
    notiusweb said:

Took a look here again-

or 

Best Regards

DZ

Silly me...did I say 'NGS3', again?....

What's wrong with me, I keep typing a 3 instead of a 2.  Did that ever happen to any of you?  Like when you are typing how many figure salary you make in an online dating chat...

Anyway...

My error...I meant NGS2 wink

Purple fixed easily! You see what I see...wink

• ArielRGHArielRGH Posts: 105
    notiusweb said:

Took a look here again-

or 

Best Regards

DZ

Then open up a thread about NGS3! I am not exactly the only one waiting for it! LOL

Keep up the good work Anestis.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    ArielRGH said:
    notiusweb said:

Took a look here again-

or 

Best Regards

DZ

Then open up a thread about NGS3! I am not exactly the only one waiting for it! LOL

Keep up the good work Anestis.

+1

In NGS2, there are no preset settings to control glossiness of the skin, etc.

Some characters start out fine, others came out looking shiny.

That could be a nice thing to have in a later '3rd version' (should such thing be developed wink), vs playing with the sliders.  Not hard at all to manage without presets, but such presets could be nifty to have.

notiusweb said:

In NGS2, there are no preset settings to control glossiness of the skin, etc.

Some characters start out fine, others came out looking shiny.

That could be a nice thing to have in a later '3rd version' (should such thing be developed ), vs playing with the sliders.  Not hard at all to manage without presets, but such presets could be nifty to have.

Fixed...wink

• jcbunnjcbunn Posts: 270

Once this is released, I might start spending money on Daz's plastic looking coughG8cough people again.

jcbunn said:

Once this is released, I might start spending money on Daz's plastic looking coughG8cough people again.

Once this is released we all might stop searching for skin shading methods...one for ALL...;)