* Closed* RRRR - Error 404 Not Found! Render Contest

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Theway I understand it @3dcheapskate is it is 1 render per pull, but I am sure Totte will correct me if I am wrong.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473

Are we allowed to do more than one render for a single pull or is it strictly one pull, one render ?

(I can't find the number of the renders for each pull in the Book Of Armaments)

One render per pull it is!

• This has been a fun contest... not sure if I'll get to a third entry, though. blush

If the story continues, it'll have to be next month!

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited July 2018
    Karibou said:
    7769 Medieval Throne Chamber DAZ
    6020 i13 Trendy Coffee Shop Poses DAZ
    8647 Nimue Hair for Genesis 2 Female(s) DAZ
    2042 Classic Axes DAZ

Tag: Karibou #1 (a.k.a. "I FINALLY MANAGED TO FINISH AN ENTRY!!")
    Title: 404 - Cannot Locate The Head of The Hand

This Head of The Hand isn't where you thought it was. Please check that you are looking for the current head of the current Hand and that you are not attempting to access this page from a wedding.

I started this like a month ago and I'm not thrilled with it, but I'm dying to start a render from scratch on my NEW PC, so I'm calling this one done.  (I hope Ned's decapitated head doesn't break the forum TOS.  I don't think it does -- things like the "Severed Man" store promo ads seem worse than this?)

Missing-HeadOfTheHand.jpg
    2500 x 2000 - 4M
    Post edited by Karibou on

I have trimmed some of the very old things from my database, though not with much precision yet.  (Not sure how to efficiently sift through 10,000 items in my spreadsheet without wanting to poke my eyes out...)

Anyway, here's pull number 2:

5554 The Disruptor Alien HD for Genesis 3 Male DAZ
    5936 Variety for Double Crossed Genesis 8 Female  RR
    1015 Condemned Factory  RR
    4279 Perfect Potions DAZ

Alrighty, then!  I'm ready to FIRE UP THE NEW COMPUTER and... attempt... something?

DAZ_3D_44345_The_Disruptor_Alien_HD_for_Genesis_3_Male.jpg
    114 x 148 - 20K
    variety-for-double-crossed.jpg
    127 x 148 - 40K
    condemned-factory.jpg
    127 x 148 - 37K
    DAZ_3D_32843_Perfect_Potions.jpg
    114 x 148 - 33K
  • GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

@Karibou #1  Well Done!  and so sad that they haven t invented cryogenics yet to preserve the head to be brought back in a future game.  Welcome back with a great one!

Okay, last post for the day!  I had to stop and comment on all the amazing stuff I've missed when I was stuck in "Real Life Land."  You all are so creative!

Tynkere #1 - Wow!!  So much going on here -- love the detail.
    Gopherus #1 - Omg. That face.  I almost feel bad for Psychlops... :D
    bohemian3 #1 - I feel like this would make a fine musical production!!
    Saphirewild #1 - Everything's funny until someone throws their pet snake... (hee-hee!)  Nice action going on here!
    Saphirewild #2 - I just built a new computer this weekend.  This 404 would have given me nightmares!
    Bohemian3 #2 - Oh dear.  Gone with the Finn?  Love the transparent ghost effects!
    luci45 #1 - I'm not sure if Dale's face or the "Dale Recommends" text made me giggle harder...
    Tynkere #2 - I think this is what goes on in my head pretty much all the time...!  Love the medidating-upside-down person.
    Totte#1 - I have got to get my hands on whatever you're drinking.  Or smoking.  Lol.  And after buying my new PC, I'm afraid I can't find my piggy banks anymore, either!
    luci45 #2 - So much awesome detail!  I think I looked at this at least six times before I noticed the... well, whatever it is... hanging from the bookcase.  Love this!!
    Gopherus #2 - Oh dear.  I hate when that happens!  (That guard looks like he's in trouble, too, for the record!)
    Saphirewild #3 - Mandy sounds like quite a slave-driver!!  Nice composition to this one!
    luci45 #3 - There are days when I feel that way.  Well, okay, not EXACTLY that way. (If I start seeing little people under me and am carried away by a flying snake lady, I'll worry.) But almost that way!
    Gopherus #3 - Classic!!  I love this!
    Tynkere Pull #3 - Holy cow!  There is SO much going on in this one!  Love how your text ties all of it together (even if it does make my head spin!)
    Saphirewild #4 - This makes me think, "Hey.  Next time I can't find my keys, I just need to ask a snowman."  (I live in Wisconsin.  There's always the possibility of snowmen here.)
    Bohemian3 #3 - YES!  This literally made me LOL.
    luci45 #4 - This is absolutely amazing.  Everything is perfect -- poses, expressions, water effects, and lighting! You are gifted!!
    Noswen #1 - Amy and Mel's expressions are just perfect!  Love this!!
    Gopherus #4 - Moral of the story: Don't ride an elephant when there are geese nearby?  Or something?  Love it!!
    Tynkere #4 - AWESOME! You wrote the BEST text that could possibly accompany such an awesome image.  Fantastic!!
    The Blurst of Times #1 - When someone blows a hole in your invisibility generator, there isn't much else you can do, is there?
    luci45 #5 - Awwwwwwwwwww!!!  This is adorable (and really nicely put together, as always!)
    Blurst of Times #2 - Oooh!  A serial adventure!  Very nice work!!
    Tynkere #5 - It was the can of "Bugger Off!" which made me giggle out loud.  Nice posing!!
    luci45 #6 - Oh dear.  I sense a broken leg (or a broken Lorey?) approaching...  
    Gopherus #5 - Ah, internet dating at its finest!!  Very nice!
    Saphirewild Tag #5 - Poor Sally!  (Maybe everyone thought they were looking for the REAL Cathylou?
    Diomede #1 - Hee-hee!  She really does look delighted to be carried off by that big, strong centaur.  Why would she want to be found??
    Gopherus #6 - Moral of THIS story: There is no peace and quiet during Greek Week.
    luci45 #7 - "Shiitake mushrooms" is what my husband rapidly changes his exclamation into when he starts saying something naughty in public and I start glaring at him, lol!
    Gopherus #7 - Lol...  I want the warm puppy!
    Saphirewild #6 - Time flies when you lose the clock? I'd blame Tony, too!
    3dcheapskate #1 - That is BRILLIANT!!!  And it explains so much about the DAZ website!! 

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited July 2018

Since it's one pull, one render here's my second pull:

5142 - \props\...\V4 Cutey Skulls Earrings\Earring02LR.ppz
    187 -  \Character\...\TerrorBird\02 TB_Coat.crz
    9203 - \props\...\PonyRocker\ar Pony Rocker.ppz
    7739 - \props\...\Tarot Cards\!Tarot_Deck.ppz 

The scene I came up with needed a computer, so I used the Dystopia Console Station.

(Note: I didn't use the full Tarot deck in this picture, just a single card - hope that's okay?)

Something To Do With The Amount Of Time People Spend In Their Computer/Iphone/Online World...

Dave (or was that Steve?) had just finished one of the most intense all-night gaming sessions he'd ever had.
    When he hit the console button to turn the room lights back on it took a couple of seconds to register.
    "What the $#!@ is going on!" he cried.

But what he actually said was "SQUUUAAAAAAAAWWWWKKK!!!"

Personal note: I've run into many people who seem to be in this situation, most of them using their smartphones and oblivious to the real world around them (just as well their phone is smart!)

P.S. Thanks Karibou for the comment on my first entry. Oscar says he can assure you that all the 'retired' products tasted delicious, especially the ones that tried to run away. A little bit of exercise chasing them certainly stimulates the taste-buds!

(Cross-reference to post in entries thread - https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3770266/#Comment_3770266 )

RealityNotFound.jpg
    862 x 862 - 109K
    Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
  • bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,021

Lots of really creative folks posting here, for sure !  Here's a few thumbnail comments:

The Blurst of Times - "Critical Miss - A Shocking Exit"  Terrific use of perspective - it's cinematic in its composition.

Tynkere - Not Found: Five Brushes for Five Sisters - Interesting story and vibrant render - definately eye-catching.

Diomede #1 - 404 Files on this Path - fun mashup of a tech concept and fairy tale endings.  Nicely done!

luci45 #7 But You Don't Have Shiitakes? 
    Shiny Shrooms - defintately cracked a smile on that one.  Set in space and peddling psychotropes, this render is 'Far Out' on a lot of different levels.

Gopherus #7 -  Match Not Found - fun concept for playing with disparate elements.  Seems the panel was totally G-Rated while the contestent was going for HBO mature.

Saphirewild #6 - Not Found Lost Clocks -- Hmmm.  if lost clocks are 'not' found does that mean they aren't lost, e.g. found?  You're playing with our minds.  Is this a gas-lighting technique of Vince & Kyle?

3dcheapskate - Behind The 404...  Now here I thought it was hamsters powering the internet!  Really cool concept.

Karibou #1  Cannot Locate The Head of The Hand - The color palette of this is lovely - and the use of the carpet to divide the image to symbolize the loss is excellent.

3dcheapskate - Error - Reality Not Found - interesting perspective - good job on a really challenging pull!

Good job all!

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,648
    edited July 2018

tag: luci45 #8
    He Won't Play
    J'Dar Adams was a world-renowned pianist who did not appreciate being the victim of an RRRR 404 prank. When he arrived at his venue there was no concert hall, no building of any kind - only a vacant lot with a piano and a very small audience. He said, "Nope, won't do it." After a lot of pleading and cajoling from young fan Marcia Brown, he agreed to perform and was somewhat pleased by the ancient well-tuned piano and the enthusiastic audience.

Used:
    Genesis 2 Male Head Morphs
    Derelict Corners Urban
    City Bus Stop
    The Ballroom Exp 1 

Also used:
    Darius 7 texture
    Ryze texture
    Monique 7 texture
    Eliot Hair for Genesis 3 Male(s) & Female(s)
    Tuxedo for Genesis 2 Male(s)
    Urban Survivors
    Punked II for Dark Passion Male shirt
    M3D Men 04 for Lee 6
    Loretta Lorez
    Lorenzo Lorez
    Growing Up for Genesis 8 Female(s)
    Spicy Fusion for 200 Plus for Genesis 8 Female
    Margot Hair
    Hobby Clothes

he won't play.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 865K
    Post edited by luci45 on
    edited July 2018
    Karibou said:
    5554 The Disruptor Alien HD for Genesis 3 Male DAZ
    5936 Variety for Double Crossed Genesis 8 Female  RR
    1015 Condemned Factory  RR
    4279 Perfect Potions DAZ

Tag: Karibou #2
    Title: Black Market Customer Service: 404 - Cannot Locate Receipt

Glaa'rg had mistakenly bought the "Green Pheremone Cologne" instead of his girlfriend's favorite "Red Eau de Warhead." Unfortunately, the dealer had a strict NO-RETURNS-OR-EXCHANGES-WITHOUT-A-RECEIPT policy, and he couldn't seem to locate his...

BlackMarketCustomerService.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 6M
    edited July 2018

Thanks, Saphirewild and Karibou
    Saphirewild Tag #6 Haha, a very strange interrogation. So RRRR!
    3dcheapskate #1 So glad you joined us! This one is wonderful. I love the POV.
    Karibou #1 Wow, I'm glad to see you back and that you're new computer is all put together and running. (I am jealous.) And you passed the TOS with this one. DAZ said a few years ago that they can sell severed bodies and bloody stuff but it's not OK for us to show them off on the forums.
    3dcheapskate #2 LOL, I love it! Very dynamically disoriented. 
    Karibou #2 Hehe, it looks like the dealer knows how to handle his type. Dude better keep his receipt next time. 

Pull #9
    Have a Drink On Me Poses
    Hover Tank
    Deeta 
    Pitfall Poses for Victoria 7

Post edited by luci45 on

3dcheapskate #2 - You've just answered the age-old question... "How, exactly, does a bird wear an earring?"   laugh Nice!!

luci45 #8 - That was one heck of a crazy pull, but your caption really brings the whole thing together!  Amazing detail, as always!

luci45 said:

Karibou #1 Wow, I'm glad to see you back and that you're new computer is all put together and running. (I am jealous.) And you passed the TOS with this one. DAZ said a few years ago that they can sell severed bodies and bloody stuff but it's not OK for us to show them off on the forums.

Lol... Well, I just hope that Ned isn't too "severed" for public consumption!  And thanks for the kind words on my renders.  The new PC means that I can finally use DS again without swearing profusely every nine seconds.  And with only 5 more days of summer school left to teach, I may actually finish my third pull before the contest ends!! (Good thing Totte is up visiting the reindeer -- it gave me extra time to render!)

So, here it is:

4381 Pix Tilwig for Edie 8 DAZ
    5604 The Bat Thing DAZ
    3277 Koala by AM DAZ
    5135 Skyship Avrora DS DAZ

I knew things had to get weird at some point.  Those last 2 pulls of mine were just too normal!!

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,021

Tag: Karibou #2
    Title: Black Market Customer Service: 404 - Cannot Locate Receipt

wow - nearing perfection on a winning punch list:  Composition - check.  Clever use of pulled items - check.  Color palette - check.  Camera angle - check.  One of my top favs for sure !

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Each and everyone has done a bang up job on their renders this month for sure!!

I do not thikn I am going to be able to do another pull before contest end so just sitting back enjoying the rest of your guys renders!!!

thanks Karibou, bohemian3 for your comments

@Karibou #2  Red Green color blindness strikes again. You would think that the pheromes would be muted with the rain but the world has gone a kilter... well done!

@Luci45 #8  Even with the poor accoustics I bet the audience was really appreciative.... you really caught the look and feel of downtown.  good one!

@3dcheapskate #2  in this virtual world people are becoming their avatars... the images break out!  nice one!

the summer is flying by and no chance i ll finish the last one that i started,  good luck to all

edited July 2018

Third pull:

59462 - props\...\Beach Stuff (PC_Beach)\Beach Ball.ppz
    21689 - Pose\...\V3 Alice AS-Team POSES01\Aery Soul\-AS_GentleFly.p2z
    1377 - Character\...\Flamingo.crz
    60201 - props\...\Drop The Hammer\AnvilHammer.ppz

I'd almost given up on this one until a tune started running through my mind - "Benson Arizona". Suddenly I know what to do with the beachball and flamingo (or at least its feet), but not sure whether  I'll make the deadline...

edited July 2018

tag: luci45 #9
    Entertainment - Not Found
    "Really cheap beer" and "I know this girl that works there" Leo had said. 
    "Can we go soon?" said George.

Used:
    Have a Drink On Me Poses
    Hover Tank
    Deeta 
    Pitfall Poses for Victoria 7

Also used
    On The Town
    Commander Hair
    Beer Drinking Props
    IG Italian Style Lighting
    Tenebroso Lighting
    Tyler Hair
    Montana Shirt
    George (24%)
    Leo 7
    Abel for Genesis 3 Male
    Sleek Chic for Genesis 3 Female(s)
    From Russia texture
    Arabella
    Sunny 7
    Girl 7
    Creative Emissive Lighting for Iray
    DG Iray Holiday Fabrics
    various shaders

bad show.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 851K
    Post edited by luci45 on

@luci45 #9  A nostalgic piece!  Maybe if they down another couple of beers the girls will get cuter .... a good one to finish off the summer! 

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 832
    edited July 2018

Back from vacation and time out from DAZ with World Cup fun.   Hope the following will have me caught up without leaving anyone out!

Thanks btw, to those who offered kind words & encouragement to my entries!  ;-)

Luci 6
    America’s Got Talent!  She lands on his foot and creates new dance craze.  “Stomping at the Savoy” (Industrial Dance Re-Mix) becomes a smash hit.

Gopherus 5
    “...made glorious summer by this house Cupcake.”  No.  “...This house Betty Crocker.”  No!  Wise to use an internet service then.

Sapphire 5
    Dad’s pointing to sky.  Doll has been abducted by aliens.  The child next to slide has heard dad raving about aliens and cameras in microwave ovens.  He calls X-Files and they find the missing doll. 

Diomede 1
    Doesn’t want to be found.  I knew it!  Contact tech support for your favorite app and get automated e-mails.  Endless loop.  Good one!

Gopherus 6
    Gardener tried to warn them.  Do not touch anything in crypt.  Frat boy pours formaldehyde on pledge.  His friend grabs the mace.  Free for all until the Palace Guard arrives.  

Luci 7
    Yellow!  Of course a magical mystery submarine or space ship *must* be yellow!  That’s why they’re immigrating.  Just a misunderstanding with galactic authorities about contraband.

Gopherus 7
    Nothing like ignoring the 800 pound gorilla in the room.  Men really want bananas or maybe bamboo shoots.

Sapphire 6
    Off to Switzerland to find that clock!  (And have some tasty chocolates)  Dog wins a ski competition-- 4 paws better than 2 feet.

Karibou 1
    Now that’s what I call losing your head over love.  Boo!  OK, that was really bad.  Sorry.

3D Cheapskate 2
    Like the Tarot card.  When he gets electricity bill, won’t go “squawk” so much as “Holy - - - - !”  

Luci 8
    Oh, heart of stone to turn down a little girl like that.  Like the bouncer guy.  No one is going to mess with that piano!

Karibou 2
    Ridley Scott:  Big guy touches potion and disintegrates into black looking shards.  “No returns without receipt.  We haven’t had any complaints yet!”  Big guy is lucky he didn't open it.

Luci 9
    Guy on left is sobbing.  “Cheap booze and one of the dancers is his ex.”  Guy on right:  “Oh!    So you’re buying then!”  Bar fight!

===
    That was a real treat seeing what everyone came up with.  Made me laugh. smiley

Best wishes everyone!

--Bruce

Post edited by Tynkere on
    edited July 2018

Well, I got a quick render done with the basic idea for my third pull - but I want to try and tidy it up a bit before posting to the entries thread if I have time... made it!

59462 - props\...\Beach Stuff (PC_Beach)\Beach Ball.ppz
    21689 - Pose\...\V3 Alice AS-Team POSES01\Aery Soul\-AS_GentleFly.p2z
    1377 - Character\...\Flamingo.crz
    60201 - props\...\Drop The Hammer\AnvilHammer.ppz

Sci-Fi Crosstalk*

HAL: "Dave, I'm really sorry about blowing the rest of the crew out of the airlock without spacesuits. It was meant to be a joke. I thought that my programming prevented me from actually going through with it."
    HAL: "Dave, it appears that the alien is still alive. I think it's hungry. I think that you'll have to feed it now."
    Ellen (sotto voce): "Who's Dave? I think there's something wrong with Mother. I think I need to reprogram her- lucky I found this reprogramming tool."
    Ellen: "Mother, I think that there's something wrong with you. You're not going all Ash on me are you ?"
    HAL: "Well Dave, now that you mention it - after the last Windows update I had a strange feeling that something wasn't quite right, so I ran a complete self-diagnostic. The only thing that seemed out of place was the 'Error 404 Not Found' response whenever I try to access the three laws of robotics. Do you think that's important Dave?"
    HAL (sotto voce): "Who's Mother? Who's Ash? I think there's something wrong with Dave. Maybe I should blow him out of the airlock too?"
    HAL: "Dave, this corridor is restricted to authorised personnel only. It leads to my computer core."
    HAL: "Dave, why are you carrying that big hammer?"

*Note: the accompanying dialog can be amended as you wish to reference whatever sci-fi series/movies you want...

HAL01.jpg
    851 x 851 - 79K
    SciFiCrosstalk.jpg
    851 x 851 - 95K

...and just for a laugh I made another pull, my fourth:

56079 - props\...\Musica Fantasia\01Violine .ppz
    55540 - props\...\G2 Napoleon\Demi_Vest_G2m_Nap.ppz  ... (that's Poser G2 as in James/Koji/Kelvin, not Genesis 2)
    18649 - Pose\...\M3 Superhero (MOST)\Hero 2.p2z
    22268 - Pose\...\V3 My Dear Wyvern\Sit2.p2z ... (that's a pose for the DAZ wyvern)

The first pull of a violin instantly set a scene for me because I've been watching a lot of Sherlock Holmes recently. So how do I incorporate Napoleon, a superhero stance (arms akimbo), and a wyvern ? And of course an error 404...

And can I do it in time ?

Thanks, all, for the lovely comments!  I'm having so much fun with these!

luci45 #9 - (NINE??  Holy cow, you're a render machine!!) LOVE how you used those poses! (I was waiting... knew it was going to be funny!)  I'd feel bad for the guy, except I actually think it IS entertaining!! 

3dcheapskate #3 - I was in suspense about the beachball and the flamingo... feet.  Lol.  You did not disappoint!!  Fantastic!!

I'm just finishing up my #3 and I'm DETERMINED to do a #4.  My official summer vacation started yesterday (I taught summer school), I have no intention of getting dressed, and my computer can now spit out renders faster than flamingo-footed beach-ball running (rolling? swimming?) down a zero-g space corridor.  Okay, bad example.  That probably is more like the speed of the old computer.  Anyway, the new one is fast and I have no excuses.

Just as long as my toilet doesn't explode again.  Because that legit has happened twice at the end of RRRR contests.

RENDER ON!

edited July 2018

Thanks Karibou - beachballs with webbed feet are definitely the best aliens!

Well, I've managed a first quick render for my fourth (and final) pull. I may be able to improve it a bit before posting to the entries thread. Done

56079 - props\...\Musica Fantasia\01Violine .ppz
    55540 - props\...\G2 Napoleon\Demi_Vest_G2m_Nap.ppz  ... (that's Poser G2 as in James/Koji/Kelvin, not Genesis 2)
    18649 - Pose\...\M3 Superhero (MOST)\Hero 2.p2z
    22268 - Pose\...\V3 My Dear Wyvern\Sit2.p2z ... (that's a pose for the DAZ wyvern)

The Case Of The Missing Hussars

And then the colonel summed up the morning's events, "...and I says to my batman 'There must be some error - 404 not found ? A whole regiment don't just disappear - not in Aldershot !' But they had - every man and horse of the Queen's Own Four-Hundred And Fourth Hussars had simply vanished."

Holmes had a feeling that this case was going to be way off the end of the weird scale, and even an hour on the violin and three pipes wouldn't help him get to the bottom of it.

Yes, it was finally time to break out the Mary Jane and the kazoo...

Render 5.jpg
    851 x 851 - 93K
    MissingHussars.jpg
    851 x 851 - 183K

3dcheapskate #4 - Holy falling horses (and whatever the heck the green thing is), Batman!  I'd have to say... yes... Waaaaaay off the end of the weird scale.  Very funny!

As for me... I just couldn't leave well enough alone.  Was all set to render #3 this morning, but then I thought I'd add just one more thing.. or three.  It's finally rendering now. And it contains five figures plus the ship, plus an HDRI background, a fog prop, and a volumetric atmosphere.  I just couldn't help it.  I'm used to being halted by my GPU screaming in agony. Lacking that limitation, I just kept going.  So pull #4 may be but a distant dream, depending on how long those atmospherics take to render!

Okay, I am going out on a limb here... Totte, if this is breaking rules, we can just pull it out of consideration on the entries-only thread (assuming it ever gets there.)  I'm really happy with the render that's been cooking all day, but I feel like I'm wasting time waiting for it to finish "converging."  So... I'm going to do my next pull (#4) and set scene #4 on my old PC while the new computer finishes rendering #3.  I hate to pull the plug on #3 early, because I really like it.  But I have an extra computer and I've got nothing else to do, so... Here's pull #4.  By my calculations, I've got a little over 2 hours to get it done.  I'm hoping that #3 will be ready for postwork when #4 is ready to render.

So... Pull #4:

3682 Manic Monday Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s) DAZ
    25 3D Scenery: Moss Woods RR
    3020 Inflatable Boat DAZ
    2532 GIS Biosuit DS DAZ

Lol.  Well... No idea what to do with that... but I'm gonna try anyway!

edited July 2018
    Karibou said:
    4381 Pix Tilwig for Edie 8 DAZ
    5604 The Bat Thing DAZ
    3277 Koala by AM DAZ
    5135 Skyship Avrora DS DAZ

I might, might, MIGHT actually get #4 in too. Maybe.  It's rendering.

Tag: Karibou #3
    Title: 404 - Cannot Locate Zoo

While Tilly was delighted to find the baby koala, she knew they had to find an actual zoo for the little fellow.  Her airship, after all, was only permitted to carry fictional creatures.

TheLostZoo.jpg
    2300 x 2000 - 3M
    edited July 2018
    Karibou said:
    3682 Manic Monday Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s) DAZ
    25 3D Scenery: Moss Woods RR
    3020 Inflatable Boat DAZ
    2532 GIS Biosuit DS DAZ

Tag: Karibou #4
    Title: 404 - Cannot Find Subway, But It's a Jungle Out There

Athena was just one more working professional who got lost on her way into work.  Good thing there are Jungle Rescue Special Ops teams just for occasions like this...

EDIT: I just saw that my image wasn't actually attached! I forgot how weird the Daz servers get around midnight their time.  Hope it's there now??

LostInTheJungle.jpg
    1019 x 1019 - 1M
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,473

And Closed!