Ice Dragon Art WIP's

Comments

• WandererWanderer Posts: 956

I've been kind of busy, so I regret not seeing these sooner. Your work is lovely, IDA. Always worth looking in on your thread here. Love these new images. Can't  really add to what's been said already.

• themidgetthemidget Posts: 287

Very nice composition.  The background is incredible.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    dracorn said:

Wow, this one is really nice.  What is that background - you did it so well.  I also like the gears she is sitting on.  Great composition, colors, light blending, etc.  

You need to put this up in your gallery so I can give it a like there.

Oh ya lol.  I keep forgetting to add things to the gallery.

Wanderer said:

I've been kind of busy, so I regret not seeing these sooner. Your work is lovely, IDA. Always worth looking in on your thread here. Love these new images. Can't  really add to what's been said already.

Thank you so much!  And no worries, I sincerely appreciate eac hand every comment.

themidget said:

Very nice composition.  The background is incredible.

Thank you!  One of my favorite parts is post work lol.

@Dracorn, the gears are part of a stand.  Its an older set, when I am actually by my pc I wlll dig out the link in the store for you.  They were not very expensive and there were quite a range of different ones.

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited April 2018

I had completely overlooked Suzy. Based on your wonderful render, I think I need to reconsider her. 

Trish

Post edited by Stormlyght on

I had completely overlooked Suzy. Based on your wonderful render, I think I need to reconsider her. 

Trish

Glad you like her!

edited April 2018

Personal artwork.  This one's been floating around in my head for awhile.  No pun intended lol.

Top of the Food Chain.

TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 5M
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited April 2018
    dracorn said:

If you put it in the gallery first, you can highlight and copy (ctrl+c) the image, then paste it (ctrl+v) into your post, all embedding intact. Then double-click on the image to set the link to open in a new window. It will automatically link to the full-size image. I usually edit the link, using the gallery page url instead. Either way, it saves a lot of time. And it makes it really easy for people to give your image a thumbs up in galleries.

Post edited by L'Adair on
    L'Adair said:
    dracorn said:

If you put it in the gallery first, you can highlight and copy (ctrl+c) the image, then paste it (ctrl+v) into your post, all embedding intact. Then double-click on the image to set the link to open in a new window. It will automatically link to the full-size image. I usually edit the link, using the gallery page url instead. Either way, it saves a lot of time. And it makes it really easy for people to give your image a thumbs up in galleries.

Great tip thank you very much!

edited April 2018

DarwinsMishaps Giuseppe with Jepe's Cinematic Props and Poses 2 (one of todays new items).  I am really really pleased with how this turned out.  

GALLERY IMAGE

This is excellent to know. I did not know this. I will have to try it out. (Of course, this is assuming that you want everyone to see it in the galleries 8p) 

L'Adair said:
    dracorn said:

@IceDragonArt - Okay, not a subject that I'd spend tons of time looking at, BUT I have to say this is simply fantastic work.  Well done.

DarwinsMishaps Giuseppe with Jepe's Cinematic Props and Poses 2 (one of todays new items).  I am really really pleased with how this turned out.  

GALLERY IMAGE

Hey, you're getting close to the 100 page mark. You'll have to start a new thread.

Wanderer said:

@IceDragonArt - Okay, not a subject that I'd spend tons of time looking at, BUT I have to say this is simply fantastic work.  Well done.

GALLERY IMAGE

Thank you! 

And yes, I will be starting another thread soon!  Apparently, I talk a lot lol.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I thought for sure it was going to take me days to catch up with this thread! Wow, girl. You've been busy. I absolutely love the Lavender image. That's fantastic. That fae one with the shiny textures turned out very nice.

You know I have a soft spot for Guiseppe! This is fantastic! I love what you did here.

GALLERY IMAGE

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666

GALLERY IMAGE

Oh wow! Really nice. 

Trish

Thank you Trish!

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,072

You've been busy!

Love the newest renders- you've really stretched your skill level!  Giuseppe is a favorite of my characters as well-he went through quite a bit in his backstory.  Definitely really, really like this newest render of him of yours, Sonja.  Thank you.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153

took me most of the morning to go through your renders very impressive . , Awesome thread Icedragon, Bravo  :)

You've been busy!

Love the newest renders- you've really stretched your skill level!  Giuseppe is a favorite of my characters as well-he went through quite a bit in his backstory.  Definitely really, really like this newest render of him of yours, Sonja.  Thank you.

Thank you very much!  I really really like it too lol. He is just an amazing character. 

Ivy said:

took me most of the morning to go through your renders very impressive . , Awesome thread Icedragon, Bravo  :)

Thank you very much!

This is the Yumi Dforce Dress that came out today.  It sims beautifully and has a good range of textures as well.

edited April 2018

Annabella for G8F.  I like the more painted look of this one.  Wish I could remember what I did to get to this point lol.  May have to revisit my psd file and make an action or something.  Of course to do that, I am going to have to re watch the video on how to make actions lol.

ANNABELLE.jpg
    593 x 960 - 61K
  • themidgetthemidget Posts: 287

I like Annabella.  I would love to get a painted look like that in some of my renders.

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152
    edited April 2018

I usually just lurk (yes, people, I'm casually and invisibly haunting most Art Studio threads, lol) because I rarely have anythign interesting to add, but I have to say, your images never disappoint :D

Post edited by mori_mann on
    mori_mann said:

I usually just lurk (yes, people, I'm casually and invisibly haunting most Art Studio threads, lol) because I rarely have anythign interesting to add, but I have to say, your images never disappoint :D

Thank you very much!  That means a lot to me.

themidget said:

I like Annabella.  I would love to get a painted look like that in some of my renders.

If I figure out how I did it I will let you know lol.

@IceDragonArt - Please let me know, too! I love her. 

Will do!

edited April 2018

ZaraBeth  Love the tattoos on this girl!

ZARA BETH.jpg
    593 x 960 - 105K
This discussion has been closed.