Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Stryker's out and about, watch your runtimes. ;) 

And... there goes the last of my January budget. I knew there was a reason I was holding off from buying anything with the last $16+ of my store credit. Now I why! (Another gorgeous DM male for my rendering pleasure.)
    wink

• aw, thank you L'adair!  I hope you enjoy him.

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,437
    edited January 2018

May be hard to tell, but this is Jeroryn under the tan and tan lines and body hair and freckles.

Art Therapy

Post edited by evilded777 on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

May be hard to tell, but this is Jeroryn under the tan and tan lines and body hair and freckles.

Art Therapy

Love the lighting and the mood

• I do too-nice work, Jake!

• May be hard to tell, but this is Jeroryn under the tan and tan lines and body hair and freckles.

Art Therapy

Who says you need to see loads of "extraneous" detail to have a realistic character render... Not implying that there isn't, but I really like this.
  • So my ol' reliable randomizer picked a new tester- KM!  She gets to check on Athana for G3/G8F for me!

• Oh, cute! I think I could have some fun with her!  :)

• I hope so!  I'd show more, but I don't have another render. lol  She has some nice, sedate make up options as well.  Just for those everyday kinda renders.

• She's very lovely. I love her cheekbones. 

• Thank ya!

Last one for the day.

• Those tattoos are gorgeous. You do such amazing work on those.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

This is going to sound wierd but I love her thights.  They aren't pencil thin or have this huge gap between them. Which is really nice.

• Thank you, both. :)

I've been working on practicing the 3D ink, so I appreciate that, Z.

It's not weird, Sonja. XD  She's got a little oomph to her, definitely.  

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

She definately has bad girl written all over herdevil

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,697

Great character! Sort of an evil Betty Page or even more, Dita Von Tease. And love the tattoos! 

• RakudaRakuda Posts: 931

Really nice, in all the details! Tattos are a challenge. This is well done.

• lol-thank you.  I wouldn't say evil, but more like mischevious. ;)  Tattoos are a challenge, but I love making them and experimenting with different styles while I'm doing them.  I have so many ideas. 

• I thought I'd post my first real render of Athana. I went in a slightly different direction from DM's fantastic images and gave it my own little spin. She's a great character.  :)

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818

That's a really cool pic, well done!

• Carola O said:

That's a really cool pic, well done!

Thanks. It's a little different than my normal stuff but I liked playing with a new post work technique.  :)

• I thought I'd post my first real render of Athana. I went in a slightly different direction from DM's fantastic images and gave it my own little spin. She's a great character.  :)

Great work. Looks really cool. Love the colors and the lighting.

• Very nice! I like the post work technique here, well done KM!

• Thank you, @Ferretmania and @DarwinsMishap! That makes me happy. :)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I thought I'd post my first real render of Athana. I went in a slightly different direction from DM's fantastic images and gave it my own little spin. She's a great character.  :)

This render is truely amazing!! The postwork is great adds a nice concept to the picture over all!!

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808
    edited February 2018

Huh. So that's Rosa.

And is that Liam falling out of the car to chase after her in the apple orchard? (Not that we can really see him, but still...) Will he be picking up that scarf and going to every house in town to find her?

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • XD  

Actuall, it's Diesel posing as a delivery boy hitting the military vehicle that had skidded across the road in the manuever to not hit Rosa on that moped (I used that moped because it's close to a Vespa) as she wiggled on by. Liam and Rosa met on the shore in Sicily.  

• She's beautiful and will be a great addition to Alexandra.  Definitely going to get both at some point.

Wonderful work DM .

• One more image of Athana from me. This is my absolute favorite of the renders I've done with Athana. I am so impressed with DM's artistry when it comes to making characters and their materials.

This discussion has been closed.