Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• Thank you KM!

Awesome-I ran the randomizer on our last three testers from the (still growing) list of volunteers.  cherubit won this round.  I have loads of stuff in the pipeline, so there will be plenty more for my lovely testers soon!

Congrats Cherubit! 

@DarwinsMishap I'm looking forward to your additional stuff smiley

Trish

I'm workin' hard to get more for everyone to enjoy!

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

The tat's on Striker are amazing! Not that your tattoo work isn't always amazing, but really these are some of my favorites!  

• Thank you!  I worked on those for some time-even before I made him.  I'm glad they came out like the did. 

• Congrats, @Cherubit! Have fun!  :)

• Head's up- looks like I'll be having something new to play with hopefully by the end of the week. ;)

• CherubitCherubit Posts: 982

It will be a pleasure to test him! :D

• Thank you!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Looks amazing!  LOVE the tattoos.  I seem to have missed an entire days worth of conversation lol.

• Looks amazing!  LOVE the tattoos.  I seem to have missed an entire days worth of conversation lol.

lol-thanks!  See what happens when I get busy, and actually post? XD

• Sneak peek- need to re-do the settings on the tattoo LIE Preset, but here is Evan wearing someone else's tattoo. ;)

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited January 2018

Ooh, nice render of Evan! What hair is he wearing? Goes well with him.

Post edited by Llynara on
  • *covers ears* That ear-piercing squeal was Hive... She thinks he's cute.
  • It's the Willis hair, actually. XD  I thought so, too.

lol-daywalker!  He is. ;) 

• M7 Wearing various tattoos.. ;) 

• *winces and glares at Hive* Yeah, she squealed again. ;) I'm gonna have to get him just to shut her up, I think.
  • LOL- at least he's on sale? Wait, I'll have another Evan render soon for her to squeal over.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074
    edited January 2018

Here is Evan again- as you can see between the M7 version above and this one, the tattoos are lighter.  That's because Evan, as well as several of my other characters, use the N.G.S. Anagenessis 2 shader system one way or another.  I will be doing a second set, like I did with the LIE Make Up, with this shader system in mind so people won't get this issue if they have a character that has a map in the Glossy Spec like he does.

You may also note a few new tattoos alongside some of those I plucked from other characters I've made.  There will be about 5 new tattoos mixed with some from the other characters in this pack.

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on
  • 1st fix for his shader system 

• 6 new and unique to this set tattoos with several others pulled from previous character files (barring the most recent ones released) on Evan-the difference between this second version and the 1st in this set is that each tattoo now has a layer in the Gloss Spec surface so they are the same darkness as the 1st set shown on M7.

• Ok- Knittingmommy and Stormlyght, you two need to pick A or B for the package that you will get this round!  Once the two ladies have their products, the list starts over and we begin again!

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited January 2018

Ok- Knittingmommy and Stormlyght, you two need to pick A or B for the package that you will get this round!  Once the two ladies have their products, the list starts over and we begin again!

Squeal! blush I pick "B." I'm so excited! 

Trish

Post edited by Stormlyght on
  • B it is!  Give me a few and I'll zip the pack up and send it to you via Dropbox.  KM gets pack "A", then! :) Thank you both!

• Yep, I guess that means I get "A"! Yay!!!  :)

• I'm uploading both!  FYI- there are no icons in the runtime library other than the png Studio makes, I haven't gotten that far.  Need input on placement and if there are seams. :) 

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074
    edited January 2018

Also, I placed two tip png/tip files in the folders in case you run into issues with the products.  I'll show a preview of "B" when it does the quick render for me. KM- you just gotta scroll up for "A" with Evan and M7 there showing it off. ;) 

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on
  • Stormlyght- this is your pick!

The brunette is V7 and the one in Pink is V8.

It's a quick and dirty render, but it gives you the idea!

Both packs are for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8- just remember if you use Daz models for Genesis 3, switch the UVs to the General UV map or there may be seams in some of the tattoos.

Thank you both!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I am so Jelly you girls are so lucky to get test out those amazing Tattoos!!!

I so wish that I had those Tatts on the Evan I have "smirks" oh well I guess I just have to drool over them as he does look amazing with them on!!laugh

• Those tattoos looks awesome. Great work DM .

• lol, Saph, thank you!

Thank you, too FM!  I can't wait to see what the ladies come up with while testing. :)

• I'm sure it will be awesome!

This discussion has been closed.