Garibaldi Express: Hair and Fur Plugin [Commercial]

1505152535456»

Comments

• I had created hair in garibaldi before and the clumping options worked perfectly. It's when I went to use it again that suddenly the option doesn't. I tried editing the hair I had already made and again with new hair - clumping still won't work. Lol I may just have to give up on garibaldi :(

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,059
    Seradane said:

I had created hair in garibaldi before and the clumping options worked perfectly. It's when I went to use it again that suddenly the option doesn't. I tried editing the hair I had already made and again with new hair - clumping still won't work. Lol I may just have to give up on garibaldi :(

awe.. sorry to hear that... Hopefully it can be fixed.. (fingers crossed)  bummer to spend the money and then have it not work.  I hate that.  Good luck to ya... I will keep positive thoughts for you :)

• hello I'm guessing daz3d  remove Garibaldi hair system from the shop I'm getting a 404 error I hope you can help me.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

hello I'm guessing daz3d  remove Garibaldi hair system from the shop I'm getting a 404 error I hope you can help me.

Not sure.  I have emailed and asked.

• Leo ChenLeo Chen Posts: 697

I have run into the same problem...

hello I'm guessing daz3d  remove Garibaldi hair system from the shop I'm getting a 404 error I hope you can help me.

• The product is currently inactive because we have run out of product keys.  We contacted the vendor when this happened to reques more, and will re0-enable the product once we get them.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    DAZ_Steve said:

The product is currently inactive because we have run out of product keys.  We contacted the vendor when this happened to reques more, and will re0-enable the product once we get them.

Thank you for taking the time and answer the question!

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,059
    DAZ_Steve said:

The product is currently inactive because we have run out of product keys.  We contacted the vendor when this happened to reques more, and will re0-enable the product once we get them.

Thank you Steve :)  Have an awesome day!

• DAZ_Steve said:

thank you for helping me out have a great day

• DAZ_Steve said:

Steve, have you heard anything from the vendor at all?  Or have they simply dropped off the face of the earth?

Thanks,

• Erwin0265Erwin0265 Posts: 63
    edited June 2017
    KRD said:
    BUT this made no difference as the scrollbar is for the whole rhs panel (Workspace Settings) and the "Available Surfaces" box remains just that bit too small to allow me to access the torso (which is the only missing surface).

Same here.

Workaround: You can reach the torso with the "down"-Key and select it with "spacebar".

Thank you! Finally someone else who had the same issue as me!

Ironically, I only went back to the image I was working on that needs custom hair today and I figured it out within a few minutes how to select that elusive torso.

Thanks all the same for bothering to respond and sorry for late (and coincidental) response; I though I had "notify" set for this thread but apparently not...........

Also; BTW - I'm vanderminne_59d9f6ed04  (I finally worked out how to change my username to what it was meant to be - buggered if I can work out why it was vanderminne_59d9f6ed04   in the first place; I never typed it in)..........

Post edited by Erwin0265 on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

I picked this up a while back on sale and have been wanting to delve into it. I downloaded most of the examples from the Garibaldi site, but noticed the Lion's Mane download no longer works. Such a shame, that's my favorite one and would love to learn how to texture some of the older DAZ models like that. 

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Erwin0265 said:

Also; BTW - I'm vanderminne_59d9f6ed04  (I finally worked out how to change my username to what it was meant to be -  if I can work out why it was vanderminne_59d9f6ed04   in the first place; I never typed it in)..........

When the forum software was changed usernames were made so that gallery usernames and forum usernames were the same. iI was the Gallery username that was used. For those who didn't have a gallery then usernames were generated from the registered email address, with random text/numercial symbols added to make sure that there was no duplication of usernames.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    DAZ_Steve said:

Steve, have you heard anything from the vendor at all?  Or have they simply dropped off the face of the earth?

Thanks,

So what's the deal on this? 

• Novica said:
    DAZ_Steve said:

Thanks,

So what's the deal on this? 

We've had no response from the vendor.  As they have not issued us any additional keys, unfortunately we can't offer the product.

• That sucks, looks like a great plugin. :(

• fjccommishfjccommish Posts: 16

I tried the following.  When loading the saved UV set, the OBJ, there is an error after naming it: "The UV Map Selected Was Invalid".

G3M - changed mesh resolution to base.  Export as OBJ.  Deselected everything except "Collapse UV Tiles" or left everything else default, some things checked some not, along with "Collapse UV Tiles".

With G3M selected, I try to load the saved object - that's the saved UVset, right?  Then the window pops up to name it.  After naming, there's the error: "The UV Map Selected Was Invalid".

What am I doing wrong?

Jimbow said:

There's no need for doing anything in Blender or Hexagon, etc.

Change your G3F/M mesh resolution to Base. Export G3F/M as an obj while it's at Base mesh resolution. Tick the option to 'Collapse UV Tiles'.

Go to the top menu and choose Edit > Figure > Geometry, click on 'Load UV set' and use the popup browser to choose the base resolution G3F/M you just exported.

Give the UV set a name in the next popup.

Go to your G3F/M surfaces and change your surface UVs to the new UV set.

Create a new Garibaldi Hair and click on Face and Torso in setup. Paint away.

Should take a minute at most.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Please direct any queries/comments about the free status to this thread  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/288626/garibaldi-express-now-free-because-too-old

thankyou