Ice Dragon Art WIP's

Comments

• I don't even remember seeing Regina in the shop but I love her makeup options. They are just the sort of thing I would go for. She's on the wishlist now. Thanks. 

Happy Holidays!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Always happy to help people shop lol!  God knows you guys do it to me often enough lol!

edited December 2017

Under A Unicorn Sky

Daz Unicorn

Jane Edens Beautiful Bokeh

JANE EDENS BOKEH SS IDA LOGO.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
    edited December 2017

Really love how this one turned out...

Floss Hair

Alondra for G8F

FLOSS HAIR FINAL.jpg
    988 x 1600 - 2M
  • LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

Nice renders! :)

• Very lovely collection of renders; you showcase the products very well!

Thank you!  I'm learning anyway and hope I'm doing a good job! 

I think so! I need to take lessons from you. haha

Thank you!  If you really want to know what I do I can probably write something up and post it here soon.  Its not super complicated, lots of trial and error lol.

• AloreeaAloreea Posts: 285

Under A Unicorn Sky

Daz Unicorn

Jane Edens Beautiful Bokeh

Wow, this is beautiful! Wonderful work!

Thank you!  If you really want to know what I do I can probably write something up and post it here soon.  Its not super complicated, lots of trial and error lol.

That would be cool. :)

Thank you @aloreea

@Liana, I will get it up as soon as I can.

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Looking forward to your writeup!

@Liana, I will get it up as soon as I can.

No hurries and that is very nice of you to share. :) 

edited December 2017

Bastion for G8M by Sabby and FWArt

I like his facial hair options a lot.

BASTION SS IDA LOGO.jpg
    1784 x 2000 - 4M
  • Oh, I like how the dragon turned out, too. That's a great image.  :)

Oh, I like how the dragon turned out, too. That's a great image.  :)

Thanks!  For as old as these dragons are, they render really beautifully in Iray.  I didn't even use Anagennesis on this one.

edited January 2018

More promo art, I'm really happy with how the background came out since its a bunch of bits and pieces.

BRENDA SS IDA LOGO.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Scrolling through all these and loving the variety. I of course like the unicorn (Stetson would definitely approve) and Bastion and the dragon. That dragon's smirk is just plain delightful! The cat curling around Amya's legs a few pages back looked very natural,  and I like the lighting on this one.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

wow you made an end of year maraton!  I loke the Bastion with the dragon a lot ;)

Novica said:

Scrolling through all these and loving the variety. I of course like the unicorn (Stetson would definitely approve) and Bastion and the dragon. That dragon's smirk is just plain delightful! The cat curling around Amya's legs a few pages back looked very natural,  and I like the lighting on this one.

Thank you!  I am working hard on improving everything and merging the 3d with the 2d.  Its been a fun challenge to work with stuff that is outside of my normal, chosen genres.  Its been good for me lol.

Linwelly said:

wow you made an end of year maraton!  I loke the Bastion with the dragon a lot ;)

Yes, I rendered a huge amount of stuff in December lol.  I really like Bastion and the dragon as well, but of course, it has a dragon lol.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,312

You've absolutely kicked it up a few notches in the last few months Sonja,  your images are looking great!

You've absolutely kicked it up a few notches in the last few months Sonja,  your images are looking great!

Thank you very much!

The lastest look great and I agree. I know it takes work and time to get good. I just never seem to have enough time. lol :)

Liana said:

The lastest look great and I agree. I know it takes work and time to get good. I just never seem to have enough time. lol :)

I do know what you mean!  There is always something competing for my attention.  I thihk that's why having a deadline for stuff really helped me to just do it.  But its not easy!

edited January 2018

Something a bit more non realistic.

I'm a big fan of 1971s whimsical props, in fact, his props were what got me started on the world building project I have going.  They are made for poser but as you can see they work fine in Iray. The only things that don't work are the parts of the certain props that light up, which is easy enough to fix.

The promo is actually for the rain prop which also works quite well in Iray.  Its a simple cube consisting of 4 planes of rain so quick and easy and not hard to work with.

Real Rain Effects.jpg
    960 x 960 - 242K
    edited January 2018

Lila by Anain & Akasha here at Daz.

Lila is a beautiful character for two main figures from Daz, one for Genesis 3 Female and one for Genesis 8 Female. She is beautiful and delicate, but with character. Lila is impressive when you look at her either in her version for Genesis 3 Female or her version for Genesis 8 Female. With Lila, create renders with the figure you want in the version of Daz Studio you have. Don't miss the opportunity of having a beautiful girl in your library!!! What's Included and Features Lila for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female: (.DUF) Lila for Genesis 3 Female (.DUF) Lila for Genesis 8 Female (.DUF) Shaping Presets: 01 Head Apply/Remove 01 Body Apply/Remove files 01 Nails Apply/Remove files 01 Eyelashes Apply/Remove files 01 Nails Apply/Remove files Material Options: 01 Base Skin Options 01 Dual Love Specular 100 01 Dual Love Specular 60 01 Dual Love Specular Default 01 Translucency 30 01 Translucency 70 01 Translucency 80 01 Translucency Default 01 Eyelashes 07 Diffuse Overlay Eyeliner 07 Diffuse Overlay Color for Eyeliner 01 Eyeliner Remove 01 Eyeliner Color Default 09 Makeups Options + Makeup Remove 10 Nails Colors + Natural Nails 09 Eyes Colors + Eyes Default Textures Includes: 70 Textures, Bump, Specular, SSS and Transparency (512 x 512 to 4096 x 4096) Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF) https://www.daz3d.com/lila-for-genesis-3-and-genesis-8-female

lila.jpg
    593 x 960 - 104K
    Liana said:

The latest look great and I agree. I know it takes work and time to get good. I just never seem to have enough time. lol :)

I do know what you mean!  There is always something competing for my attention.  I thihk that's why having a deadline for stuff really helped me to just do it.  But its not easy!

I bet. :) I like the new renders. I have been playing with that IBL master to see how it works in 3DL compared to my slow arduous work at adding lights and such. I have been going back over some of my older renders. I got a few other things to use for backgrounds and such sooo..:)

• Something a bit more non realistic.

I'm a big fan of 1971s whimsical props, in fact, his props were what got me started on the world building project I have going.  They are made for poser but as you can see they work fine in Iray. The only things that don't work are the parts of the certain props that light up, which is easy enough to fix.

The promo is actually for the rain prop which also works quite well in Iray.  Its a simple cube consisting of 4 planes of rain so quick and easy and not hard to work with.

I love that! I love 1971s' island stuff. I have several on my wishlist. I hadn't seen this one. I must have skimmed over it. Great render. :)

• Something a bit more non realistic.

Ohhh! Those are wonderful props! I'm going to have to go visit their store. BTW, I love the render too smiley

Trish

This discussion has been closed.