Ice Dragon Art WIP's

Comments

• LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

Love them! The last one loosk like a bit of scifi along with a christmas theme. lol

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Liana said:

Love them! The last one loosk like a bit of scifi along with a christmas theme. lol

Thanks!  Ya kind of a sci fi christmas punk maybe lol.

• Cute! Where on earth did you find that wacky wineglass! I want one of those.

Cute! Where on earth did you find that wacky wineglass! I want one of those.

I will look it up for you when I get home.  Its a set with a lot of different glasses.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

So many wonderful renders icedragon!  The flowers one and the morduin outfit one are my faves, but I really love the unicorn one as well.  

So many wonderful renders icedragon!  The flowers one and the morduin outfit one are my faves, but I really love the unicorn one as well.  

Thank you!  The Morduin outfit one is also one of my favorites.  I LOVE the outfit and I'm really drawn to that character, I found her quite striking for some reason.

edited January 2018

Just A Little Magic

Aleesha by Deva3D

Jepe's Special Effects (I can't remember which set, I have all of them lol)

Rogue Element Outfit for G8F

Photoshop CC

Daz Studio 4.10 Iray

ALEESHA SS IDA logo.jpg
    988 x 1600 - 786K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
    edited January 2018

This is one of my favorites.  The Polar Bear is so darn cute and the colors on the Bell Flowers are so vibrant!

Polar Bear Cub by AM (using the catalyzer for Iray)

Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers

Ombre Textures for the Bell Flowers by Napalm Arsenal - One of my favorite texture artist -her textures are always gorgeous.

OMBRE PRISM SS IDA LOGO.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
    edited January 2018

This is DivaMakeUp's Lori the older version.  She is super cute and her skin is fantastic!

Lori by DivaMakeUp

WestCoast Shorts and Top by Kaleya

Instyle Textures for WestCoast

Daybed

WEST COAST SS IDA FINAL.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 4M
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,324

This is one of my favorites.  The Polar Bear is so darn cute and the colors on the Bell Flowers are so vibrant!

Polar Bear Cub by AM (using the catalyzer for Iray)

Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers

Ombre Textures for the Bell Flowers by Napalm Arsenal - One of my favorite texture artist -her textures are always gorgeous.

My daughter said this one's very cute. 

• Cool arts

@FirstBastion, tell your daughter I said thank you!

@Meninsherd thank you very much!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

This is DivaMakeUp's Lori the older version.  She is super cute and her skin is fantastic!

Lori by DivaMakeUp

Daybed

This is one of my favorite renders of Lori! Well done! :)

• Love the one with the polar bear! That's downright adorable. The one with Lori is very nice. I love the hair color you gave her. She looks great.

Lori by DivaMakeUp

Daybed

This is one of my favorite renders of Lori! Well done! :)

Thank you! She is a cutie!

Love the one with the polar bear! That's downright adorable. The one with Lori is very nice. I love the hair color you gave her. She looks great.

Thank you!

edited January 2018

Pretty happy with how this one turned out. I've been playing with layers a lot, and experimenting with colors and effects.  Learning a lot.

BRESSLYN SS IDA FINAL.jpg
    988 x 1600 - 1M

@knittingmommy  here is the link for the glassware.  Its got a TON of different shapes, finishes etc and comes with separate liquids that match the glasses so you can do empty or full.

• LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

Those are really great. The skin on Lori is really nice. :) The last one with all the layers in post works is pretty interesting. I have gotten so sidetracked with some other stuff I have not done anything in Studio. lol

Liana said:

Those are really great. The skin on Lori is really nice. :) The last one with all the layers in post works is pretty interesting. I have gotten so sidetracked with some other stuff I have not done anything in Studio. lol

Thanks! Life has a way of doing that sometimes lol.

• I did this one for the newbie November Contest.  Considering that this is only like the the third full render I had done, I was very pleased with the way it turned out.  And very grateful for all information, sharing, and help I recieved during the contest.

Hey this is gorgeous!! Unfortunately, being new myself I have nothing technical to add... But your emitting effect on the sea creature is wonderful!!! What was your trick for that? Just curious if it's similar to what I did recently. 

edited January 2018

This armor is phenomenal.  Really well made, lots of texture options and a ton of pieces to it.  And as you can see, not just for Orcs, although I will definitely be using it with them as well.  It has enough pieces and parts (21!) and different textures you could dress a fair horde with just this set. Comes with more than one weapon as well.  And, the chain on this one has movement morphs! As does the loin cloth.  And, not just one or two but multiple.  Highly recommend this.

Daz Stuido 4.10 Iray

Photoshop CC

Vinnuth Kriegor is a legendary armor set for a brave and winning warrior with origins somewhere between Orcs and Humans. Maybe he has some Elven blood as well. This is a 21 piece outfit crafted to utmost detail to suit very detailed closeup views required of a main character in your story. This outfit has: - Two tribal necklaces, that can be used together or separately. - Left and Right shoulder guards (not identical), which can be used by themselves or together for a dress-up or a dress down version of your warrior. - Chest crest and cross tie piece which holds down the shoulder armor. - TWO forearm guards (Vambraces), smaller and larger version. Each can be used on a left or right arm, or use a large one on the right arm and small one on the left arm for an attack and defense arm look. (Total of four pieces) - Finger-less elbow-high gloves to be used under the vambraces, or standalone. - Knuckle Guards for the left and right hand for heavy battles. - Loincloth system.This loincloth is made of a heavy belt and several layers of leather and fur. It is fully rigged so that each layer of leather or fur can be manually moved, for very fine adjustments (via movement dials). We also provided several material ON/OFF utilities where one or more layers can be turned on and off, for a number of different looks. - Barbarian Underwear. It can be used standalone, or with the loincloth. Mainly it is intended for use when a warrior doesn't want the heaviness of a loincloth. - Boots. Heavy leather and chunky metal boots lined with fur for serious battlefield safety and comfort. - Two oversized weapons, an Iron axe and a Mace fitting for a magnificent Orc or barbarian chieftain. Both are parented via wearable presets to left or right hand. They can also be used standalone. Mace chain is fully rigged for a lot of dynamic movement. It also includes several pose control dials. This set has two extremely detailed texture sets. White Warrior and a Red Warrior look. They can also be mixed together. There are several shader utilities, for different fur colors, and a transparent shader to turn certain features off. Each figure has numerous surface zones so you can easily customize things by turning parts on and off via transparent shader, or by applying your own shaders. Since this is a large set there are too many to show. Smallest piece in this set has 6 separate surfaces. Many of the items make Vinnuth Kriegor is a legendary armor set for a brave and winning warrior with origins somewhere between Orcs and Humans. Maybe he has some Elven blood as well. This is a 21 piece outfit crafted to utmost detail to suit very detailed closeup views required of a main character in your story. https://www.daz3d.com/vinnuth-kriegor-battle-mega-armor-for-genesis-8-male-s

Vinnuth Kriegor Armor.jpg
    593 x 960 - 87K
    edited January 2018

I did this one for the newbie November Contest.  Considering that this is only like the the third full render I had done, I was very pleased with the way it turned out.  And very grateful for all information, sharing, and help I recieved during the contest.

Hey this is gorgeous!! Unfortunately, being new myself I have nothing technical to add... But your emitting effect on the sea creature is wonderful!!! What was your trick for that? Just curious if it's similar to what I did recently. 

@timmercado1975  Thank you!  This is actually a fairly early render for me, and it was done in 3Delight.  The jellyfish comes as an emmissive, and if i remember correctly, I added a small very light purple point light under the hood. Its still one of my favorites

• @knittingmommy  here is the link for the glassware.  Its got a TON of different shapes, finishes etc and comes with separate liquids that match the glasses so you can do empty or full.

Okay, I have that glassware set already. How did I not notice that one particular glass before? Gonna have to dig it out and do something with it.

I wishlisted that whole batch of stuff with that sale the armor was in. I'm really surprised they didn't do a bundle with that Orc and the armor since all of the promos were related. It looks great though. I really like your promo art. It's nice seeing the armor on a non-Orc character.

@knittingmommy  here is the link for the glassware.  Its got a TON of different shapes, finishes etc and comes with separate liquids that match the glasses so you can do empty or full.

Okay, I have that glassware set already. How did I not notice that one particular glass before? Gonna have to dig it out and do something with it.

I wishlisted that whole batch of stuff with that sale the armor was in. I'm really surprised they didn't do a bundle with that Orc and the armor since all of the promos were related. It looks great though. I really like your promo art. It's nice seeing the armor on a non-Orc character.

Ya I have the orc and he is amazing too but I wanted to show the armor on a more normal character too.  Its really well done armor.  Super versatile. 

The glass set has some really interesting and unusual glasses in it and I will be revisiting it as well lol.

I know I promised to show how some of the steps I do when post working.  I did all the screen shots tonight but can't post them until the promo's go live tomorrow.  I should get it posted by the end of the weekend. 

• GamePrintGamePrint Posts: 539

Pretty happy with how this one turned out. I've been playing with layers a lot, and experimenting with colors and effects.  Learning a lot.

Always loved your work!

Thank you very much!  I got an email today that says my figure has shipped.  Can I just say how excited I am?  Will be doing another blog post in the next day or so.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

My goodness you sure have been a busy little beaver Sonja

I so love the last render you did so colorful and vibrant!!!

Thank you very much Sapphire! I have indeed been very busy lol.

edited January 2018

I am a huge fan of Jepe's stuff.  Look at how gorgeous that fabric is!  And, it comes with 15! poses which match predraped sheets so lots of possibilities with this set.  I would so put those sheets on my bed. Okay, lets face it, if I was a 3d character, I would so put all of that on my bed lol. But I would definitely put those sheets on my real bed.  So luxurious looking and the colors are gorgeous!

Daz Studio 4.10 Iray

Photoshop CC - Minimal postwork in this one, I didn't really feel it needed much.

Jepe's BeddingZ for Michael 8 is a complete Iray bedding package containing a morphing bed prop set, 3 morphing bedding sets and 15 carefully handcrafted, manly artistic poses for Michael 8. The bed prop set contains a bed base and a mattress sheet prop with 3 folding morphs. Every bedding set includes two sets of paired pillows and a cover, set 3 also includes a Dakimakura. Bed morphs and bedding morphs are located in the group node now - one dial (in Parameters Tab - Actor/Morphs) and the mattress changes its shape, one dial, and cover and all pillows move to the right place for the Michael 8 poses. There are two different cover drapes for each Michael 8 pose. You can choose between 30 hierarchical material presets for the bed containing presets for wood, glass, and marble (with and without the light on boards) and 15 different mattresses materials. 15 hierarchical material presets for each of the bedding sets make them match to the mattress colors. For Bedding Set3 you can also choose between 5 manga inspired female and 5 manga inspired male textures for the Dakimakura. Individual styling is possible via the included 60 different and amazing Iray shader presets including wonderful colored and patterned textures friendly provided by Crender. 3 single addon pillows are there to fill the scene for composition balance if necessary with 15 matching Material Presets each. https://www.daz3d.com/jepe-s-beddingz-for-michael-8

Jepes Beddingz for M8.jpg
    1540 x 1240 - 282K
This discussion has been closed.