Ice Dragon Art WIP's

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Fantastic images.  Especially love the lighting in the veils, but all are tremendous.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795
    Linwelly said:

Well, working up the courage to apply wasn't easy lol.

I can relate!

the render with the orange veil is beautiful, those glowing orange leaves really add a lot to it

• LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

I really like those renders too, especially the orange veil one.

Curiosity... Are you given certain products to work with and come up with an image or something or use your own and they just give you an idea and you create the image. I think I asked this right? haha If you can't divulge it's ok too. :)

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Liana said:

Curiosity... Are you given certain products to work with and come up with an image or something or use your own and they just give you an idea and you create the image. I think I asked this right? haha If you can't divulge it's ok too. :)

I don't think I can really answer that question I'm sorry!

And thank you for the kind words everyone!

Liana said:

I don't think I can really answer that question I'm sorry!

And thank you for the kind words everyone!

It's totally cool :) I would have a hard time coming up with so many ideas myself to create images.

• Jepes Dance of the Veils for V8 - This is a stunning piece fo work, the veils are gorgeous!

Oooo...beautiful! I love this image.

Tricia

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

You have been a busy beaver Sonja!!!

I just love all the new renders for SS!!!

• I love both the Jynx boots image and the Jepe's veils one. Wow! Really nice. I was so sad that I had to wishlist those veils. I always enjoy getting Jepe's products. 

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 2017

Jepes Dance of the Veils for V8 - This is a stunning piece fo work, the veils are gorgeous!

Should be THE main promo in the store. Delightful!!!!

Post edited by Novica on

Thank you everyone really, you have all made my day!  I'm learning a LOT about streamlining my workflow and narrowing down what I want to do and then figuring out the best way to get it done

edited December 2017

Have I mentioned how much I love magic?  Especially magic that involves fire and electricity (mostly, because it just looks so awesome lol).  And we aren't even going to discuss the amount of weaponry I have in my runtime.  Seriously, if I owned all of that in real life, I could fend off a small country's army without batting an eyelash.

Anyway, this is Mariah by Anagord.  Her characters are always gorgeous and have plenty of options.

Mariah by Anagord.jpg
    960 x 960 - 124K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Great work all around, they're lucky they snapped you up :)

edited December 2017

Great render! It sounds like this is helping you in many ways too. :)

It seems like I have way too much to do with the farm and such to even think about doing art work for someone else.  Plus, I need to learn and practice more creating rendered images and modeling. One thing I am planning on to try to get accomplished this winter.

Post edited by Liana on
  • Your postwork has definitely improved. I love seeing how far you've come with your art.  :)

Great work all around, they're lucky they snapped you up :)

Thank you very much!

Liana said:

Great render! It sounds like this is helping you in many ways too. :)

It seems like I have way too much to do with the farm and such to even think about doing art work for someone else.  Plus, I need to learn and practice more creating rendered images and modeling. One thing I am planning on to try to get accomplished this winter.

Thank you!  Yes, my time management skills are improving very quickly lol.  It is time consuming but I am honestly loving every minute of it.  This is something I have always wanted to do. I still want to continue to learn modelling as well as Carrara and Bryce. I will have to squeeze it in somehow lol.

Your postwork has definitely improved. I love seeing how far you've come with your art.  :)

Thank you vey much that means a lot coming from you!  I think we have all come a long long way from when we were doing newbie contests together! 

edited December 2017

I don't usually do modern, I'm pretty sure that most of you know I'm a medieval fantasy junkie at heart with a secondary love of sci fi, but I find I'm enjoying doing a bit of something different.  Brenna is for G8F - she has lovely skin!

Brenna.jpg
    593 x 960 - 98K
    edited December 2017

Speaking of modern, I finally figured out a way to use last years Christmas gift from Daz.  Love this little box!

Do Not Open Til Christmas

Sparkle for Rose Heels.jpg
    593 x 960 - 88K

Oh.. those are really good! :)

Liana said:

Thank you!  I am honestly, having the time of my life lol. 

Liana said:

Thank you!  I am honestly, having the time of my life lol. 

That is fantastic! You are very good at it. :)

Thank you very much!

• Both great promos! I'm glad you're having fun with it!

• Very well done on the newest renders there, lady!

Very well done on the newest renders there, lady!

Thank you!  Apparently, being on a deadline is good for me lol.

edited December 2017

Malia for G8F

Malia SS ICD.jpg
    593 x 960 - 69K
    edited December 2017

Oh look!  I actually rendered a guy!  lol, its weird, I render a ton of females but I really like the male characters I have. (although, to be honest, my favorite male characters are still Gen2's. With the exception of DarwinsMishaps and GypsyAngel's boys).  I have to say though, that I really like this guy

Justice for G8M

Justice SS ICD.jpg
    593 x 960 - 99K

Those are nice too. I really like the guy also. :D

Thank you!

edited December 2017

Bridie by Anagord for G3F

BRIDIE SS ICD.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 4M
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Bridie by Anagord for G3F

This one is just stunning Sonja

I just love the pose of that cute little dragon!!

This discussion has been closed.