Ice Dragon Art WIP's

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Thank you!  I love his stuff!

Liana, looking forward to seeing how the new lighting goes!  I've not had much time to muck about with that yet, hoping to find some extra time this weekend. 

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,482

Under A Unicorn Sky

Daz Unicorn

Jane Edens Beautiful Bokeh

BEAUTIFUL!!!

edited January 2018

Santina for G8F - She is a lovely older lady, something we definintely need more of. I really like this effect I got, its a combination of 6 or 7 different Nik filters.

SANTINA SS IDA LOGO.jpg
    988 x 1600 - 211K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • I saw this in the NPR thread. Very nice. I like what you did. :)

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Very interesting effects. Lovely image, too.

Thank you both!

I've had several requests about my backgrounds so I loaded 5 of them to Novica's free background thread. You can find them here.

edited January 2018

Another couple of promos.  Just a reminder to really check out the poses in the pose packs, and don't just go by the name.  This pose is from a pose set called Addicted To Hot Again which to me, reads as super sexy and pin up.  But a lot of these poses work really well for other types of renders as well.  So take a good look at the poses and don't assume based on the name.  I realized after I did this promo that I am very guilty of this, and will skip right over a pose pack thinking that given the name, there isn't anything in it I can use.  Most of these are really great poses for a lot of different things

ADDICTED TO HOT POSES SS IDA LOGO.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 698K
    edited January 2018

I was really impressed with this set! There are numerous areas both inside and out so not only do you get the outside you also get rooms in the two houses AND you get a small sewer area underneath. And, you also get props as well! Definitely a great deal! Works great in Daz Studio Iray as well.

Daz Studio 4.10 Iray
    Photoshop CC

This set contains: Urban Vampire base model (with dials to open doors and secret hatch, swing chain, raise sewer water level and hide walls, roof and sewer elements) Base model also contains separate backdrop, manhole cover, plank walkway and rope handrail. Dumpster with two opening lids Mesh Fence Lamppost 4x Mannequins in different poses Mannequin Head Casket with opening lid Desk Chair Crate with Lid Torch Stake Crucifix Mallet Net Curtain Dead Rat Sewer Grate Lighting Preset 8 Camera Presets Options to load individual elements or complete scene

URBAN VAMPIRE LOGO.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 255K
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Very nice. I like the "sepia tone." It really draws attention to the woman.

I can see how that pose would look seductive if she were scantilly clad on a bed or sofa. But fully clothed in the outdoors, the pose doesn't seem so suggestive.

Yes its well worth looking twice at some of the pose sets, there are definitley some very usable poses for everyday stuff if you don't let the names throw you off lol.

And thank you!

• Wow, you've been really busy!  Great promos, and you've gotten some really interesting effects in the post work, Sonja. 

Wow, you've been really busy!  Great promos, and you've gotten some really interesting effects in the post work, Sonja. 

Thank you!  My first love has always been photoshop and then I found Daz lol.  I'm seriously pleased by the fact that I can meld the two together now in a somewhat decent manner. 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

What amazing renders thus far Sonja!!!

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

Beautiful work as always, and the post work is really coming along nicely. I especially like that black and white, so realistic looking! Great vintage vibe. 

Thank you both very much!

edited January 2018

LOVE this character.  I've got to remember to make some time to post to my gallery here as well.  Ugh, not enough time in the day!  This is the Morduin Outfit for G3F.  It's been on my wishlist forever, and I finally picked it up the other day.  Its even better than I had thought it would be.  It dows have really high spiked heels which is not my preferred footwear for my characters but honesty, they are gorgeous, and my characters are just going to have to enchant the heels so they don't sink into the ground or whatever lol.

BELINDA G8.jpg
    593 x 960 - 98K
  • dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    Or you can opt not to show the heels as you did in this render.

Great render. I love the lighting and special effects. The expression makes me wonder what she's up to.

dracorn said:
    Or you can opt not to show the heels as you did in this render.

Great render. I love the lighting and special effects. The expression makes me wonder what she's up to.

Thank you!  I'm sure she is up to something lol.  Ya, I like the outfit very much even with high heels. I can always kit bash as well.

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

enchant the heels, lol Great render, I like the warm tones. 

Thank you!

edited January 2018

Leopard Prisom Textures by Napalm Arsenal.  Flowers by Lisa's Botanicals.

LEOPARD PRISMS SS IDA LOGO.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 2M
  • mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Lovely pastels :)

• LOVE this character.  I've got to remember to make some time to post to my gallery here as well.  Ugh, not enough time in the day!  This is the Morduin Outfit for G3F.  It's been on my wishlist forever, and I finally picked it up the other day.  Its even better than I had thought it would be.  It dows have really high spiked heels which is not my preferred footwear for my characters but honesty, they are gorgeous, and my characters are just going to have to enchant the heels so they don't sink into the ground or whatever lol.

I really love how this turned out. That's fantastic! :)

• LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

Lovely renders again! I have gotten sidetracked lately doing some other stuff and hauling old guys to their dr. type appointments. I have been working on some texturing and plan on doing some modeling. I havea few more tutorials to look through yet. LOL

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

one busy week where I couldn't do much, and there is lots of beautiful new works here!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Wow some more stunning renders Sonja!!!

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,330

LOVE this character.  I've got to remember to make some time to post to my gallery here as well.  Ugh, not enough time in the day!  This is the Morduin Outfit for G3F.  It's been on my wishlist forever, and I finally picked it up the other day.  Its even better than I had thought it would be.  It dows have really high spiked heels which is not my preferred footwear for my characters but honesty, they are gorgeous, and my characters are just going to have to enchant the heels so they don't sink into the ground or whatever lol.

This is one very nice image.  Big Thumbs up.  The vibrant colors and the expression really convey a sense of character.

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

Leopard Prisom Textures by Napalm Arsenal.  Flowers by Lisa's Botanicals.

You have captured a very nice, serene feeling in the pose, lighting and post work.

Fantasia is one of my favorite fantasy bikinis.  Curious as to where this texture set will be sold.

I love Lisa's Botanicals!  (Great arrangements by the way) They go on sale far too rarely, and there's always something else I'm buying at Hivewire so I still haven't gotten them.

@dracorn,  the textures are also sold on Hivewire and you can sometimes catch them on sale in a stack.

@sapphirewild, thank you!

@firstbastion, thank you! This is one of my favorites of the more recent ones I've done.

edited January 2018

This is a prime example of how doing promos for Sympatico has forced me out of my comfort zone.  Most people who know me, know that I am very much a fantasy/medieval kind of girl with some Sci Fi thrown in for the fun of it.  A lot of stuff we are doing is most definitely NOT medieval lol.  But, its been very good for me to do stuff that I wouldn't normally do, its really forced me to expand how I look at things.  And this one was just fun lol.

Holiday Textures for Jeanne Heels.jpg
    960 x 960 - 111K
This discussion has been closed.