Morphs from G3 to G8

Comments

• Go to you library data folder.

You can find it by going anywhere in you're Content Library pane and right clicking on something, from the context menu select "browse to" whatever. Then go up in the file browser untile you are in "My Library" (this could be something else, but you'd most likely have made that change yourself. My Library is the default install location) From there find the folder called data.

You are drilling down here. You want data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs.

Sort by date.

Select everything that has the date of the storm. If you recall what time you started, you can limit this to everything around and after that time.

Delete.

Reinstall Genesis 8.

Everything should be fixed. Most of the morphs you have installed before the bad run should be fixed. Some might need to be reinstalled as well.

Note, the storm almost certainly did not do this. The script transfers one thing at a time, and killing it would leave that one thing in state that would not have transfered. So, had you not forcequit, the issue would still have happened. The main reason for the warning is that script engine in studio is resource greedy and it tends to interfere with the function of content database, so a force quit could cause your content database to become corrupted.

So, odds are something you tried to transfer caused the script to transfer everything in G3F. This is totally possible if a file was saved to the wrong place, or if a non morph property was marked favorite when the script was run. This is very important to the way the script works. If a non-morph property (say "X tranlation" or "Twist") is marked favorite, there's a chance the script could try to copy the figure. Also, if a morph is saved in root morphs folder it will try to copy all the morphs.

If something like that latter happened, you might end up removing almost everything from the morphs folder. The only advice I can offer is whatever you tried to transfer that took so long, don't do that thing again.

I know how it is to have something go wrong and have the author be like, "my thing didn't do it." In this case, I'm not saying that. My thing did it. But there limits to how my thing works, and stopping it in the middle of what it is doing would not cause your result. So to have the result suggests that every time you try to do that thing, you'll get the same result. The script trying to copy, at the very least, the whole morphs folder. And the broken expressions suggests it copied the G3 base expressions which would mostly overwrite the G8 base expressions. 

This is one of the dangers of the script. It will happily break the target figure if you allow it. If you have a wildly custom install, it might break the source figure (an early version was happy to overwrite original g3 files in Daz Connect, and that was only fixed because a nice fellow explained what it did so I could fix it). Most of the time, it will work just fine. When it doesn't work, the best way (and perhaps the only way I should do support from now on) is to post/send me your log file from immediately after the bad run. If I have that, I can't usually see what went wrong in short order. Mind you even that won't cover everything, but the most common failure modes are logged.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,150
    edited September 2017

@Singular Blues:

Well, played around a little with your script last evening and have to say I am quite impressed. Tried to manually copy over some morphs but struggled with negative impact in the form of distortions to shoulders, neck and so on. But your script did a fabulous job so far. I have three libraries and your script just magically picks the right one and consolidates all the morphs in my main library. That is the one I organize with DIM so I wonder if your script might produce any exception errors if directories or files already exist or whether it might just overwrite?

Anyhow, I color-coded the new folders/files created by your script so I should be able to manually delete stuff if things turn out not so well. In my understanding your script does only copy over files and alter them so that they work with G8F. Those morphs are then loaded once a G8F-based character is loaded into a scene. So doing away with morphs which have a negative impact might solve potential problems, right?

Until then I am as happy as I could be. My G8F now works with Victoria 7 or Sunny 7, with G3F characters from addy and all the other PAs who have not released (much) for G8F yet and with some morphs for bodyparts I was missing from the G3F days, even with morphs which came with G3F clothes. And the whole process might not be as polished but it works faster and simpler as GenX2 in my impression. Honestly, although I did buy quite some stuff since G8F was released, especially all those Zev0 morphs and stuff from that running PA sale, your script was the best "purchase" I made since quite some time.

Thanks again for your time and effort!

===

By the way. My recommendation for not running into trouble is this:
    - Open up a finder/explorer window with tabs for your main data/G3F* and data/G8F* folder.
    - Find the morphs you want to transfer to G8F in the G3F-folder.
    - Use the filter in the parameters pane to look that morph up inside DAZ studio.
    - Fav it and make sure that you faved the right one (some figure/bodypart names might be used by more then one PA).
    - Run the script.
    - Unfav the morph right away to be sure that you don't forget to.
    - Check the data/G8F folder. There you should find the exact same folder as you had in data/G3F.
    - Flag/Mark/Tag that new folder so that you now what morphs have been "manually" transfered to be able to delete if necessary.

*Full path should be data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3(or 8)/Female/Morphs/...

Of course all also applies to G3M/G8M

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on
  • That's all accurate.

I learned from mork that if you copy files into a connect library, they won't work, so, to keep things simple, the script always copies to main library.

I figure, if you need them to be elswhere, its safer to move them yourself, since I still don't know how code UI.

Eventually, I mean to add checks to make it more careful about what it does, but as of now, it will just overwrite existing files. This makes is somewhat risky, since I expect some of the morph packs in the market are direct ports from G3 to G8 and a lot of basic parts of the two figures share the same file names.

If you end up with core bits of G8 messed up, just installing G8 again will fix it, most times. For something like above, where it seems most of g3 was copied over, it seemed wise to delete the copied bits before reinstalling G8. But if you keep track of new folders as the script adds them, then your method should make it easy for you to keep things clean. Just keep in mind (I suspect you know, but it doesn't hurt to mention) sometimes you have to load a new scene, or restart Studio before it will actually load a fresh figure. I've kind worked out what it's doing some times. If you delete a figure then load the same one, studio seems to pull the figure data from memory, but if you load a second it reads from the disk. Could be wrong, but it seems that way.

I'm really glad it's been useful, and I'm sorry to everyone waiting on fingernail support for G3F. I just haven't felt like working on it in while. Life and stuff. Also, got a wild hair to transfer from SFM figures to G8, just to see if I could.

• AlienRendersAlienRenders Posts: 790
    edited October 2017

Thanks for the script. I just tried it and was worried I had to convert one morph at a time. But it converted the entire selected category all the way down recursively including my custom JCMs and controllers. Unbelievable! Less than 2 minutes of me fiddling around and over 100 morphs converted no problem. Wasn't there mention that it took a while per morph? It was instant for me.

The only thing it didn't copy was the colours for the morphs dials. edit: It did copy them. I hadn't converted all the morphs (the ones with colours). It seems it copies everything in the folder of the favourited morph. So I have to go through and see which ones I missed.

That I'm impressed would be an understatement!

Post edited by AlienRenders on
  • any idea how to get the eyes to look real on gen8, they look unrealistic

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139

I always ensure that Cornea Bulge is set to maximum, it is still not exactly the same shape as a real eye, but a lot better than the flat cornea that the figures seem to have by default.

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited October 2017
    wulfscry said:

any idea how to get the eyes to look real on gen8, they look unrealistic

Basic quick setup:

Turn Cornea Bulge to 200% and adjust the iris inwards by ~20% (iris not necessarily necessary but cornea bulge is).

Load a Gen 8 eye shader.

Kill reflectivity on sclera and iris (iris is depending on taste but because DAZ flagship eyes setup has the iris bleeding into the sclera, sclera needs no reflectivity or a mask in order not to produce an impressively ugly reflection ring in the iris).

Make sure Cornea and Eye Moisture have Thin Walled turned off. This allows refraction. If Eye Moisture has heavy bump turn it down a lot.

But now! Your eyes are very dark because the diffuse textures are not set up for Cornea and Eye Moisture to be volumes. So set your diffuse strength on sclera and iris between 2 and 4. If the sclera veins render too red kill off a bit of that with a blue/green tint. You can also adjust the textures in photoshop to avoid the saturation issues, preferable but less straightforward.

Turn up bump on iris for more detailed look.

This should look much better than default. Adjust as needed from here. You may have to turn up Transmission Distance on the Cornea and Eye Moisture to allow light to pass through properly.

Post edited by agent unawares on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

200%? That sounds like a bit much. I think at that percentage, the cornea would intersect the eyelid. I wouldn't go over 120% myself....but, different strokes I guess.

Laurie

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited October 2017
    AllenArt said:

200%? That sounds like a bit much. I think at that percentage, the cornea would intersect the eyelid. I wouldn't go over 120% myself....but, different strokes I guess.

Laurie

I've got a scene rendering, or I'd play with his settings. I'm going to set the viewport to Ctrl+7, (forget what it's called, smooth something. Light gray, no texture...) Probably set the cornea to no refraction, too, just to see what 200% does to it. I've actually got a saved action that turns off limits and sets the cornea to 150%. Maybe I should test that one too, while I'm at it.

But the info about reflectivity? A fix for G8's white ring syndrome? I'm really excited to try that.

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • AllenArt said:

Laurie

Settings I gave are a brief overview to get close to these results:

imageimage

It sounds like nightmarishly too high but it is the only way I have found to get the light to refract onto the iris correctly.

Also I've attached my sclera glossy maps for blending out the white ring, in case like me you have some settings where you still want glossiness on the sclera.

soft.png
    800 x 1067 - 1M
    scleraglossystrength.jpg
    2048 x 2048 - 65K
    eye01.png
    800 x 1212 - 2M
  • wulfscry said:

any idea how to get the eyes to look real on gen8, they look unrealistic

https://www.daz3d.com/project-eyeray-next-gen-and-merchant-resource-for-genesis-8

Agent unawares, Any possibility we can continue the eye discussion elsewhere? I hate to hijack the morphs thread, but I do have some questions.

• L'Adair said:

Agent unawares, Any possibility we can continue the eye discussion elsewhere? I hate to hijack the morphs thread, but I do have some questions.

Sure, you can PM me, hit me up on DA, start a new thread, whatever.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    AllenArt said:

Laurie

Settings I gave are a brief overview to get close to these results:

imageimage

It sounds like nightmarishly too high but it is the only way I have found to get the light to refract onto the iris correctly.

Also I've attached my sclera glossy maps for blending out the white ring, in case like me you have some settings where you still want glossiness on the sclera.

That does look nice. I just can't believe it's not going thru the eyelid. LOL

Laurie

L'Adair said:

Sure, you can PM me, hit me up on DA, start a new thread, whatever.

Okay. I started a new thread so others can benefit from your setup. Here's the link: G8 Eyes; How to get rid of White Ring Syndrome

• QuixotryQuixotry Posts: 898

Go to you library data folder.

You can find it by going anywhere in you're Content Library pane and right clicking on something, from the context menu select "browse to" whatever. Then go up in the file browser untile you are in "My Library" (this could be something else, but you'd most likely have made that change yourself. My Library is the default install location) From there find the folder called data.

You are drilling down here. You want data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs.

Sort by date.

Select everything that has the date of the storm. If you recall what time you started, you can limit this to everything around and after that time.

Delete.

Reinstall Genesis 8.

Everything should be fixed. Most of the morphs you have installed before the bad run should be fixed. Some might need to be reinstalled as well.

Note, the storm almost certainly did not do this. The script transfers one thing at a time, and killing it would leave that one thing in state that would not have transfered. So, had you not forcequit, the issue would still have happened. The main reason for the warning is that script engine in studio is resource greedy and it tends to interfere with the function of content database, so a force quit could cause your content database to become corrupted.

So, odds are something you tried to transfer caused the script to transfer everything in G3F. This is totally possible if a file was saved to the wrong place, or if a non morph property was marked favorite when the script was run. This is very important to the way the script works. If a non-morph property (say "X tranlation" or "Twist") is marked favorite, there's a chance the script could try to copy the figure. Also, if a morph is saved in root morphs folder it will try to copy all the morphs.

If something like that latter happened, you might end up removing almost everything from the morphs folder. The only advice I can offer is whatever you tried to transfer that took so long, don't do that thing again.

I know how it is to have something go wrong and have the author be like, "my thing didn't do it." In this case, I'm not saying that. My thing did it. But there limits to how my thing works, and stopping it in the middle of what it is doing would not cause your result. So to have the result suggests that every time you try to do that thing, you'll get the same result. The script trying to copy, at the very least, the whole morphs folder. And the broken expressions suggests it copied the G3 base expressions which would mostly overwrite the G8 base expressions. 

This is one of the dangers of the script. It will happily break the target figure if you allow it. If you have a wildly custom install, it might break the source figure (an early version was happy to overwrite original g3 files in Daz Connect, and that was only fixed because a nice fellow explained what it did so I could fix it). Most of the time, it will work just fine. When it doesn't work, the best way (and perhaps the only way I should do support from now on) is to post/send me your log file from immediately after the bad run. If I have that, I can't usually see what went wrong in short order. Mind you even that won't cover everything, but the most common failure modes are logged.

Hi, me again. :) Sorry for being gone so long. Family stuff came up. 

Thanks for being so helpful, Singular Blues. And for the record, even though your script has a certain element of risk to it, I still think it's awesome and great thing to have. (Haven't used it since my unfortunate force-quitting incident for fear of making things worse, but once I get it all sorted out, I will be using it again. :)) I’m still having the same problems with Genesis 8 things, though, and I’ve tried a few things to fix them but none of it has worked. 

I followed your instructions for the morphs, but actually, there were no character morphs in that folder that weren’t just the G8 characters I had bought. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the G8 stuff and then Studio itself, but that didn’t change anything.

When I load a G8 female character I get two warnings: “Duplicate IDs found” (which I’ve been getting every time I load a G3 female character for ages) and “Duplicate formulas found in files.” Unfortunately, I don’t understand most of what’s in the log file, so trying to decipher that hasn’t gotten me anywhere. 

With a G8 female character selected, the parameters pane shows all my G8 gals and all my G3 morphs both full and partial character dials and stuff like the 200 Plus morphs (ears, eyes, noses, etc). It also shows both my G8 expression dials and the G3 expression dials that I have. I’m guessing that the distorted faces that I get when I use the G8 expressions now. Some work, some don’t. It’s odd. Studio might be trying to read the G3 stuff instead. Does anyone have ideas on how to straighten any of that out?

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Mary how do you install your stuff with Connect , DIM or manuelly ?

edited October 2017

I use DIM for most things. Anything bought on other sites is a manual install, of course.

Post edited by Quixotry on
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

hmmm  I only manuelly install but is it possible you have  a extra My Library folder/content folder .....

No, I just checked. Good thought though. I have DIM installing all content to an external drive so I thought there could be an extra My Library folder on my system drive, but there's nothing. 

• Easy Clones

This may be common knowledge but I just discovered Singular Blues script will transfer VAlzheimer Wear Them All - Autofit Clones, How cool is that!!!

• Singular BluesSingular Blues Posts: 737
    edited October 2017

No worries, I actually haven't been on the site for like 3 weeks. So here's the best way I can help.

I'm pretty good at figuring out the mess in the log (Which is not to say there aren't those far better). So open a clean studio instance, and load the G8 dev load (It's in the content library under People > Genesis 8 female > Developer Tools. Then imediately open your log file, and save a copy to your desktop or whatever. Then post that up here using the attach a file. I'll find out what is causing your ID duplication. (note, there are technical reasons I won't get into for why you do exactly this. The short form is, there will be less junk in the log if you do it this way.)

Well, let me caveat that. I'll find out half of the problem.

To explain. Lets say that product A has a poorly chosen ID name in it somewhere. Let's further say that part B of the core G8 files has a that same ID. 

Daz will load the stuff in order. I can't predict what the order will be but it always be the same order. So say the order is A then B. The bad file loads first. Studio has no way to know it is bad so nothing happens. Then the good file loads. Studio sees that there is already an active ID by that name, and errors out. It writes the error to the log.

So the log will ony have any files that throw the error after the first file is loaded, It will contain very little to clue into what the first file is.

So we have a 50/50 shot. Either the bad file was loaded second, and will be in the log, or the file that is supposed to have that name was loaded second. But at least one of them is loaded in the log, and most of the time, these files have file names that are all or part of the ID (it's possible to have IDs differ from file names, but it takes some effort to make it happen.

The most likely reason for you ID duping, post running my script is that there is morph that ends in female. There is mistake in the script that will cause such files to duplicate their own ID. (This is a thing. I honesty don't know why, but properties sometimes have two IDs and they need to be different. Typically this is done by the second ID being [name]-1. As it happens, Genesis 3 Female's core file has this. This results in some morphs looking for G3F under the -1 ID and some not. Again, I don't know why. G8 does not have this, so those references in the morphs have to be removed. But the way I wrote that is too aggressive. Any morph that happens to have it own ID ending in Female-1 needs to keep that, but the script will change it to "Female". That means the morph's first ID is the same as its second, and that throws the dup ID error. One hopes this the cause, because then there's only one file to find, rather than 2. And since there is only one, that will be the one in the log.)

Post edited by Singular Blues on

@modernvinylphile: That is cool.

Thanks, Singluar Blues! Here it is. 

zip
    zip
    DS Log File 10-27-17.zip
    edited October 2017

Excellent! The problem files are /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DogZ&Zev0/200 Plus/

This looks like a G8 update of the G3 200 plus product. Correct me if I am wrong, and I can troubleshoot further.

The issue is with way too many items for this to be related to any of the things I supposed before, so logic suggests (If I am correct that the 200 Plus is a G8 update), that you must have transfered the G3 version of this product over during the insanity. Sorry about that. My scrip is not ready for prime time. A quick check in the Doc center says you will find these files in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Dogz/200 Plus/.

Additionally, you have a dup ID of data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/marykb/Product/CTRLGenesis2Female.dsf

Guessing, again. Do you have GenX? Perhaps a G2 shape for G3? This would be the most likely culprit. but because the file is saved under "product" I'm only guessing as to what it might be.

Anyway, if you veryfy there is a 200 Plus in both the Dogz and the DogZ&Zev0 folders, you can delete the one in Dogz. That will be start as to clearing the error. It will be up to you to track down the other ​CTRLGenesis2Female if there is one.

If there isn't, that would suggest, again, my script did it. In this case, you can (if feeling brave) open data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/marykb/Product/CTRLGenesis2Female.dsf in a text editor, go to the very bottom, and look for "id" The value for that line should be in quotes and end in "Female" change that by ading -1 to the end and save the file. (the -1 goes inside the quotes. EX: "CTRLGenesis2Female-1" not "CTRLGenesis2Female"-1. The latter will just make studio angry.

If not feeling brave, delete the file.

That will also solve the problem. However, if you think that file is part of something your bought, then there must be another file causing the conflict. so only take these actions for the data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/marykb/Product/CTRLGenesis2Female.dsf after you check to see if there is another file of the same name in the data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/ folder.

This message will not self destruct in 5 seconds, because that would be cruel.
    Good luck, Jim.

edited October 2017

Whew, good thing you went with the non-self-destructing message. I’d have had a hard time memorizing all that. 

Yes, the 200 Plus stuff is the updated G8 version of the 200 Plus morphs for Genesis 3. I don’t have a Dogz folder under /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs. There is only the DogZ&Zev0 folder. That was the first thing I checked ‘cause that was the first thing you wrote down. 

Yep, that CTRLGenesis2Female.dsf was a G2 shape for G3 that I made with GenX. I know I did it because I must have made that marykb folder. Either I put it in the G8 morphs folder myself the same day I was using your script or I told your script to transfer that over for me. The latter seems most likely, so that’s my mistake. Your script would only have been doing what I told it to, in that case. Imagine that!  

Anyway, I found and deleted the CTRLGenesis2Female.dsf file under data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/marykb/Product/ and everything is back to normal now! Genesis 8 can smile again! laugh

I would have been okay with editing the text file since you showed me the right way and wrong way of doing that. (Thanks for that because I do like to keep Studio happy. An angry Studio might not be as willing to behave and help me pay the bills.) But it seems that I won’t have to be that brave after all.

Thank you so much for going to all the trouble of helping me!

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 10.40.19 PM.png
    947 x 1131 - 782K
    Post edited by Quixotry on
  • Hmm. The 200 plus stuff is throwing a lot warnings based off rigging controls. I assumed it was down to the same files with the same sort of stuff in them, but if it's not, it's not.

I'd guess then that it's due to another issue I've seen from time to time on the forums. It could cause some performance issues, but you may never notice them, so I don't know if it is worth trying to fix. I have an idea of what is going on, but no reasonable way to track it down. There's likely a duplication of helper morphs for some joint correction across products

Also, based on my guess as to the cause, if you fixed it, and then the product was updated, the problem would return. But it's only like 2 or 4 morphs out of 200 Plus causing it and you'll never notice if you don't use them, so since the main problem is gone, I guess it's no worth worrying about.

No problem for help. I'm sorry Ialmost misled you with dupes on the 200 Plus. We could have been stuck in an infinite loop if I hadn't been determined to check out the log at least until it started repeating itself.

BTW, if you every want to try what it is I did ...

The reason I said use the dev load is that log logs what it does when loading each model. The Dev load does not load the eyelash mesh, so that a few lines of log avoided. The Log loads textures, and any minor issues it has with them (For ex: it doesn't like the color space, that gets logged). The dev load doesn't have textures. More lines avoided.

Finally, the loog records the last things you did, as you'd expect, so fresh scene, load dev load, immediately open log means that the last lines of the log file will be entirely about The figure you loaded, and contain nothing unrelated.

So then, just go the end of the file. and use the editor's search function to search backwards. In this case, my search term was "dup" though duplicate probably would have been better. I think I found a morph or two named "handup" because of that. But it worked well enough. Without double checking, I suspect that the Zev0/DogZ files are throwing "duplicate formulas" errors, which is (IIRC) non-fatal, and I could have more accurately searched by "duplicate id" to find the offending morph.

Like I said about, it isn't always useful to find out what the bad file might be, because you only have a 50/50 shot of it being the actual issue, most of the time. but that's the story.

If you want to know exactly what I think is going on with 200 Plus, PM me. It's not something I want to say publicly because reasons.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited November 2017

Hey Singular, are you open to doing a cross-gender version of the script (G3F > G8M, G3M > G8F, and G8F <> G8M)? 

Post edited by RCDeschene on
    edited November 2017

I won't.

The script exploits the fact that 99% of G8's vertecies are in the same places relative to the anatomy as G3.

Basically, as I understand it, G2F/M were so similar, one could hack morphs between them. The script uses similar logic, though it's a lot more complicated.

I can't really build a map between M/F because the tweeks that I use to make 3/8 transition rely on mapping the few verts that don't match up to verts that will give a fairly smooth result, or can't be seen at all.

M/F don't have remotely similar chest geometry. I can't just make a map and expect even mildly consistent results.

So it's not that it is strictly impossible. It is that the amount of effort it would take would not pay off in the results.

There is another way to get the results, but I've not settled on writing that script just yet. Because it requires user action to work, and I'd need to work out if and how to use a script to mark morphs as favorites. I've been working on other things of late.

I still need to finish the revision of G3FtoG8F script to support fingernails.

• mats76mats76 Posts: 289

Hi

First I just wanted to say thank you for making the script.

I just did a computer uppgrade and reinstalled Windows and Daz3d and runned the script one character at the time. and now I got this errors in the log when loading G8 female,

I tried to reinstall g8 female but that did not solve the issue.

Annyone have a clue where I messed up?

2017-11-05 11:36:21.590 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: lCollar:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base%20Correctives/lCollar_CTRLMD_N_XRotate_n30.dsf#CTRLMD_N_XRotate_n30?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/pJCMVictoria7CollarTwistn30ShoulderBndn75_L.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.590 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: rCollar:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base%20Correctives/rCollar_CTRLMD_N_XRotate_n30.dsf#CTRLMD_N_XRotate_n30?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/pJCMVictoria7CollarTwistn30ShoulderBnd75_R.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.590 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: lCollar:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base%20Correctives/lCollar_CTRLMD_N_YRotate_n26.dsf#CTRLMD_N_YRotate_n26?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/pJCMVictoria7CollarFwdn26ShoulderBndn75_L.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.590 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: rCollar:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base%20Correctives/rCollar_CTRLMD_N_YRotate_26.dsf#CTRLMD_N_YRotate_26?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/pJCMVictoria7CollarFwd26ShoulderBnd75_R.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.606 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?center_point/x in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.606 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?center_point/y in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.606 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?center_point/z in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.606 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?end_point/x in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.621 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?end_point/y in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.621 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?end_point/z in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.621 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?orientation/x in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.621 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?orientation/y in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.621 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: lHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#lHeel?orientation/z in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.621 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?center_point/x in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.621 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?center_point/y in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.621 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?center_point/z in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.637 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?end_point/x in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.637 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?end_point/y in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.637 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?end_point/z in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.637 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?orientation/x in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.637 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?orientation/y in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.637 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: rHeel:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#rHeel?orientation/z in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/FBMVictoria7.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.653 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLTriumph_HD.dsf#eCTRLTriumph_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7Triumph.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.653 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLSilly_HD.dsf#eCTRLSilly_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7Silly.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.653 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLScream_HD.dsf#eCTRLScream_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7Scream.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.653 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLRage_HD.dsf#eCTRLRage_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7Rage.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.653 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLPain_HD.dsf#eCTRLPain_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7Pain.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.653 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base%20Pose/eCTRLMouthOpenWide.dsf#eCTRLMouthOpenWide?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7MouthOpenWide.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.653 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLHappy_HD.dsf#eCTRLHappy_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7Happy.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.653 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLFear_HD.dsf#eCTRLFear_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7Fear.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.653 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLExcitement_HD.dsf#eCTRLExcitement_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eJCMVictoria7Excitement.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.653 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLTriumph_HD.dsf#eCTRLTriumph_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria7Triumph.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.668 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLRage_HD.dsf#eCTRLRage_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria7Rage.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.668 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLPain_HD.dsf#eCTRLPain_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria7Pain.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.668 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base%20Pose/eCTRLMouthOpenWide.dsf#eCTRLMouthOpenWide?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria7MouthOpenWide.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.668 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLGlare_HD.dsf#eCTRLGlare_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria7Glare.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.668 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLFear_HD.dsf#eCTRLFear_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria7Fear.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.668 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLExcitement_HD.dsf#eCTRLExcitement_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria7Excitement.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.668 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLDisgust_HD.dsf#eCTRLDisgust_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria7Disgust.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.668 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLDesire_HD.dsf#eCTRLDesire_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria7Desire.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.684 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLConfident_HD.dsf#eCTRLConfident_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria7Confident.dsf
    2017-11-05 11:36:21.684 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Expressions/eCTRLBereft_HD.dsf#eCTRLBereft_HD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Victoria%207/eCTRLVictoria%207Bereft.dsf

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

I still need to finish the revision of G3FtoG8F script to support fingernails.

Ooh!  You're doing fingernails!  Wonderful.  You rock.

I had tried to convert some earlier, so can I assume that after applying your updated script that it would overwrite the fingernail morphs that don't work?