Updated Genesis & Genesis 2 Products List & Thing To Be Aware Of

Comments

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Thanks cwichura,

the Jason Bundle didn't get updated too. it is still downloading the 1.0 version instead of the 1.2 version.

I filed a support request asking for it to be updated.

I updated the main list to indicate Jasmine & Jason are at 1.2 now.

Lion Queen for Genesis Female (sku: 15750) the Mac DSON core downloads the PC exe file insteasd of the Mac one I contacted support about that.

cwichura said:
    While Jasmin has been updated, the Jasmin Bundle has not been updated to reflect the change and still gives 1.0 file versions when reset. DAZ really needs to fix their bundle linking so this stuff is automatic...
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    edited December 1969

Real Feel Zipped Cardigan for Genesis has already been updated to 1.1 because of a path problem in the material presets.

edited December 1969

Thanks barbult,

I added that to the list

• turboGP1966turboGP1966 Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Im having issues with the Muse for Genesis cr2 failing.

edited December 1969

DAZ has fixed the Mac DSON Core download link in Lion Queen for Genesis Female (sku: 15750).

DAZ fixed the Jason for Genesis (Bundle) so the the 1.2 version of Jason can now be downloaded.

DAZ has fixed the Jasmin for Genesis (Bundle) so the 1.2 version of Jasmin can now be downloaded.

edited December 1969

Added:

Aiko 5 Premier Add-on Bundle (see separate entries for each product in the bundle)
    Anastasiya for A5 (1.0) (DSON)
    Eastern Beauty (1.0) (DSON)
    Latex Hero (1.0) (DSON)
    Latex Hero Textures (1.0) (DSON)
    Piranha Zipper Dress (1.0) (DSON)
    Reinoa Hair (1.0) (DSON)
    Whole Lot of Piranhas (1.0) (DSON)

Oher Stuff:

Anyone know if DAZ fixed Cuban Diablo for Genesis?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Jay_NOLA said:

Anyone know if DAZ fixed Cuban Diablo for Genesis?

Not the Install Manager version.

edited December 1969

Thanks to the tread on the Clown for giving this info as I don't have those products.

Added 3-22-2013

Clown (1.1)
    Clown Textures (1.1)

Also, thanks Mike for answering my question earlier about Cuban Diablo for Genesis.

Thanks again to everyone for posting things I need to add or update on the list and please keep posting things I need to add or update on it.

• DrPingyDrPingy Posts: 78
    edited December 1969

Luxus is update to Version 1.0.0.4 on 2013-03-25

edited December 1969

Thanks Dr Pingy,

I added Luxus to the separate plugin thread and put the current version of the plugin and content it comes with on it. (The second post of that thread has it)

Main List Changes 3-25-2012.

Updated:

Katumi Dress Textures (1.1)

Added:

Precious Princess (1.0) (DSON)

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

The Mantis issue for the bug in the Asobi Outfit has been closed, saying it's fixed in the new version 1.2. However, resetting the Asobi bundle, I'm still getting version 1.1 offered for download.

edited December 1969

Thanks cwichura,

I've updated that on the main list.

I just filed a tech support ticket and let DAZ know the bundle needs to be updated. I also asked them to check and see if Asobi needs to be updated in the bundle too.

So hopefully it will get updated quickly.

cwichura said:
    The Mantis issue for the bug in the Asobi Outfit has been closed, saying it's fixed in the new version 1.2. However, resetting the Asobi bundle, I'm still getting version 1.1 offered for download.
    edited December 1969

Main List Changes 5-28-2012.

Updated:

Cape for Supersuit (1.1) (DSON)
    Diner Waitress for Genesis Female (1.1 Poser CF / 1.3 Legacy & DSON Core)
    Elven Dress for Genesis (1.6) (DSON)

Added:

Fantasy Accessories for Pharaohs for Genesis Female (1.1) (DSON)
    Female Business Suit
    Fierce for Lion Queen (1.0) (DSON)
    Ysatis (1.0) (DSON)
    Ysatis Textures (1.0) (DSON)

Notes:

PC10 Extravaganza 5 does have the new version Diner Waitress for Genesis Female. Diner Waitress for Genesis Female has 6 files total, 3 for PC & 3 for Mac. The DSON Core ones are not right next to the other files in the bundle, and easy to miss.

The Asobi Bundle still doesn't have the newest version of Asobi Outfit in it. Still waiting for support to fix.

The Morphing Fantasy Dress for Genesis has not been updated. 1.5 is still the current version & it has DSON files. The 1.5 version is in the Morphing Fantasy Dress is included with the Morphing Fantasy Dress Unimesh Fits.

Can some who has Fantasy Accessories for Pharaohs for Genesis Female check to make sure I have the file(s) version correct? I went by the online Read Me since I don't have that product.

Please continue to post product with version numbers I need to add to the list & things I need to update on it.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

14285_FantasyAccessoriesforPharaohsforGenesisFemaleDS_v1.1_trx.exe
    14285_FantasyAccessoriesforPharaohsforGenesisFemalePoserCF_v1.1_dpc.exe
    14285_FantasyAccessoriesforPharaohsforGenesisFemaleLegacy_v1.1_ds.exe

No updates ...

Another one that got updated (for the Genesis headgear bug thingie), no DSON:
    13386_JustJokinV4_1.5_dpc.exe
    13386_JustJokinV5_1.6_trx.exe
    http://www.daz3d.com/just-jokin

edited December 1969

Thanks Kerya,

I got that updated.

Also, for anyone downloading Just Jokin' V5 the V4 PC .exe file link is incorrectly identified as a Mac one.

edited December 1969

DAZ has now updated the Asobi Bundle so it has the 1.2 version of the the Asobi Outfit. Nothing else in the bundle has been updated.

edited December 1969

NautiCalie and the Frankie outfit were both updated to 1.2 as well, based on the readme files online in the wiki. The download for NautiCalie is labeled 1.1, but it contains the Aiko5 and YTJulie FBMs mentioned for the 1.2 update.

I can't speak to the Frankie outfit, because I own the bundle and the bundle is still giving the old installer. DAZ has GOT to fix this bundle stupidity. It seems like they never update bundles unless a ticket is explicitly created for them...

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

cwichura said:
    I can't speak to the Frankie outfit, because I own the bundle and the bundle is still giving the old installer. DAZ has GOT to fix this bundle stupidity. It seems like they never update bundles unless a ticket is explicitly created for them...

Really? Why wouldn't the bundles call the same installation files as the separately bought items? If they're not, that's a redundant waste of time and space.
    edited December 1969

It's their POS webstore software that doesn't know how to automatically link to the proper files. They have to manually update the bundle to point at the new installers, and they always forget to do it. Probably because the people updating the installers don't really have any idea when a product is part of a bundle...

edited December 1969

I wished they would download the fun for bundles page to their computers and hit ctrl+f and search for the items they are updating ... it can't be that difficult!
    http://home.arcor.de/familie.reichow/3D/fwb1.html

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,879
    edited December 1969

Something missing from the list I think.

15939_Aiko Loves the Freak_1.2_ds (DSON)

Been updated twice since release, currently at 1.2.

Thanks for the continued updates.

edited December 1969

Thanks cwichura & Haruchai.

I updated the main list with those. I also added that Poser CF files for Frankie von Stein are at 1.1, since that wasn't indicated.

I did file a support request and mentioned in it:

1.) That the Frankie Bundle needs to be updated.

2.) The the PC V4 link is labeled as a Mac one in Just Jokin’ V5.

3.) That the file version numbers for NautiCallie need to be updated to match the Read Me.

I do wish someone from DAZ would read this thread and post updates when they are released and do what Kerya said about the bundles. Support is very good at get the bundles updated when they are aware that they need to be.

• DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited December 1969

Morphing Square toe sandals v 1.0 DSON :)

edited December 1969

Thanks Dogz I just added that.

Also, I updated Motorcycle Helmets for Genesis to (1.2) and moved more stuff from Part 1 of the Main List to Part 2

edited December 1969

Jack of Hearts for Genesis (no Poser Companion files ...)
    15985_JackofHeartsforGenesis_1.0_trx.exe

edited December 1969

Thanks Kerya,
    I just added that to the main list.

• Dr StupidDr Stupid Posts: 313
    edited December 1969

I notice that the Daz core files for Justin and Julie were updated in the last day, the duf and dsf files being dated 30th March, but that was via DIM. Resetting the Young Teens bundle still shows the installer files as being version 1.1 however.

I must admit I'm finding it harder to check on files since the launch of DIM as I haven't worked out how to find the version numbers from the zip or dsx files. Are they numbered in any way?

edited December 1969

The online Read Me is still showing both of them as being at 1.1. Wonder if it was just something with the DIM version. The DIM versions of several products had things that needed to be fixed in them that the separate installer versions didn't need to have.

No idea on how the DIM versions are indicated.

Dr Stupid said:
    I notice that the Daz core files for Justin and Julie were updated in the last day, the duf and dsf files being dated 30th March, but that was via DIM. Resetting the Young Teens bundle still shows the installer files as being version 1.1 however.

I must admit I'm finding it harder to check on files since the launch of DIM as I haven't worked out how to find the version numbers from the zip or dsx files. Are they numbered in any way?

edited December 1969

Main List Changes 03-03-2012

Updated:

Boudoir Bliss for Genesis Female (1.1) (DSON)

Added

Night Guard for Genesis Male (1.0) (DSON)
    Vehicle Storm (1.0) (Note: Product is a vehicle with Genesis and M4 poses.)
    Vignettes for Cheirocrates (1.0) (DSON)
    Warden of Winter (1.0) (DSON)

Notes: Still waiting for support to process the support ticket to update the Frankie Bundle and the look into the other 2 issues in that ticket I mentioned I submitted in a previous post. Will post when the bundle is updated I hear back from DAZ.

• MickyBeMickyBe Posts: 336
    edited April 2013

Not in the list :

17 Chic (1.0) (DSON)
    Day Dream (1.0) (DSON)
    Ghost Hoodie (1.0) (DSON)
    Nyu for Aiko5 (1.0) (DSON)
    Olivia for V5 (1.0) (DSON)
    Prep Gear (1.0) (DSON)
    Recess Outfit (1.0) (DSON)
    Shanghai Style (1.0) (DSON)
    Sheer Greatness (1.0) (DSON)