I Am So Tired But There's So Much To Do Complaint Thread

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited July 2017

He was best in Harry Potter. At least that's my favorite roll he played. Die hard he wasn't to bad.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited July 2017

Galaxy Quest

"By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Worvan, you shall be avenged."

Post edited by TJohn on
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Did it to Selleck in "Quigley Down Under"

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Loved Galaxy Quest! yes

Honestly, Costner was his own worst enemy in Robin Hood Prince of Accents. Even the trees outclassed him! And a different accent in every scene!!!

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,123
    edited July 2017
    Tjohn said:

Galaxy Quest

He would have made a wonderful Marvin the Depressed Robot / Paranoid Android.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAA67a2-Klk

Oh, wait..., he did! in the 2005 version. surpriseyes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MzPRa47ck

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    Tjohn said:

Galaxy Quest

He would have made a wonderful Marvin the Depressed Robot / Paranoid Android.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAA67a2-Klk

Oh, wait..., he did! in the 2005 version. surpriseyes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MzPRa47ck

dramatico supremo smileyheart

4th of July complaint - no icream cake with the crunchie layer crying

dissapointed no massive d.o. 4th sale.  mebbe daz not owned by American compamy ?

no rmp 4th super coupie 

bah 4th humbug

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,123
    edited July 2017
    Mistara said:

dissapointed no massive d.o. 4th sale.  mebbe daz not owned by American compamy ?

no rmp 4th super coupie 

bah 4th humbug

I'd gotten the impression that they'd been bought out by a Japanese company a couple years ago and had just assumed the change in attitude was thus explainable.

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
    Mistara said:

no rmp 4th super coupie 

bah 4th humbug

I'd gotten the impression that they'd been bought out by a Japanese company a couple years ago and had just assumed the change in attitude was thus explainable.

do they have a holiday for independence?

my next door neighbors are partying.  they from Chile. live mariarchies been playing. they take breaks though.  
    if i spoke better spanush i'd invite myself over there  lol.  whip up a quick casserole to bring.

ah well, i have a guiness in the fridge. time to pop that cap

Daz Productions, Inc. is a privately-owned company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. President Dan Farr. (source: internet search)

lookin at my freestuff stats.  for luv of nursoda fon freeb was 2011. 6 yeeears!

it's been 6 years since wayii and nano and xa and them vamonosed complaint thread. mylemonblue, badpengie, epith-

rezca dino pizzas, 

beer makin me feel melancholly >.<

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Tjohn said:

Daz Productions, Inc. is a privately-owned company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. President Dan Farr. (source: internet search)

And of course the Internet is alway absolutely correct,  except when it's wrong or living in the past.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501

...no RPG session this evening as the game store we play at is closed for the holiday.  However Tuesdays is 3$ pint day (of fine handcrafted beer) at the pub up the street so I think I know where I'm headed a bit later.

edited July 2017
    Mistara said:
    Mistara said:

no rmp 4th super coupie 

bah 4th humbug

do they have a holiday for independence?

my next door neighbors are partying.  they from Chile. live mariarchies been playing. they take breaks though.  
    if i spoke better spanush i'd invite myself over there  lol.  whip up a quick casserole to bring.

ah well, i have a guiness in the fridge. time to pop that cap

Hola vecino, ¿puedo unirme a la fiesta? (Hello neighbor, can I join the party?)

Or you could try English. smiley

Post edited by TJohn on
    Chohole said:
    Tjohn said:

And of course the Internet is alway absolutely correct,  except when it's wrong or living in the past.

Is it right or wrong about Daz, though? smiley

Tjohn said:
    Chohole said:
    Tjohn said:

Is it right or wrong about Daz, though? smiley

A wee bit out of date.

is anything more lonelyfying than being alone on a bbq holiday, big loud party next door

I empathise.   I am lucky inasmuch as both sides I have elderly people.  Lady one side is bedridden,  Couple the other side are  year or so older than me. 

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586

I am missing a key on my keyboard and also trying to figure out what is taking up space on my harddrive.

Found the missing key on the floor and also remembered the name of the software that will help me with space on harddrive.

I am missing a key on my keyboard and also trying to figure out what is taking up space on my harddrive.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited July 2017

Morning *waves* HBD USA :)

Been on a complicated job for a while, my turn to haz some R&R for a few weeks nao and enjoy the few winter roses we got left :)

awww have a nice rose instead :)

winterRose.jpg
    1125 x 1500 - 890K
    Post edited by ps1borg on

Ps1Borg!!!!!! We love you and missed you!!!!!!

Chohole said:

I empathise.   I am lucky inasmuch as both sides I have elderly people.  Lady one side is bedridden,  Couple the other side are  year or so older than me. 

Do you look like your avatar?  

edited July 2017
    ...cool welcome back. Missed your lovely colourful weather reports and picruresqe birthday greetings. Got a little worried there for a while.
    Post edited by kyoto kid on

Ps1Borg!!!!!! We love you and missed you!!!!!!

awwww *hugz*

kyoto kid said:
    ...cool welcome back. Missed your lovely colourful weather reports and picruresqe birthday greetings. Got a little worried there dor a while.

thanks. is the middle of winter and real cold, for here,  right now. Of course it never gets below freezing where we are so is all relative I guess :)

I look just like my avatar.  I like to flair my gills at my tankmates but other than that I get along with them.

ps1borg said:

Morning *waves* HBD USA :)

Been on a complicated job for a while, my turn to haz some R&R for a few weeks nao and enjoy the few winter roses we got left :)

awww have a nice rose instead :)

welcome back 

edited July 2017
    ps1borg said:
    kyoto kid said:
    ...cool welcome back. Missed your lovely colourful weather reports and picruresqe birthday greetings. Got a little worried there dor a while.

thanks. is the middle of winter and real cold, for here,  right now. Of course it never gets below freezing where we are so is all relative I guess :)

...finally nice up in these parts. Winter just hung on too long here this year. About three weeks ago someone finally threw the switch and it was suddenly summer for good. Been nice the last couple days though gets hot again starting tomorrow as the 90s return. However, after the winter we went through, not going to complain.
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
    Chohole said:

finding comfort in the small things

This discussion has been closed.