I Am So Tired But There's So Much To Do Complaint Thread

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    Mistara said:

4 day weekend

...seven day weekend here, every week.

...surprisingly hit 90° in the hood today, was only supposed to be in the low 80s.

Went down to the corner store got my Megabucks ticket for tomorrow.  2.6$ Million.  The nice thing as it is considered a "tax refund" here in Oregon, I don't have to pay state taxes on it, only the Fed's initial 28%. that leaves me with just under 1$ million which would give me a about 50,000$ (a bit more over time if I set up an annuity) net home income for 20 years.  That should cover the outrageous rents here.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited July 2017

Get this in my head every time I come here...

And Tadah! can't post it here... It is "I'm So Tired" by The Beatles™

(bows)

Post edited by TJohn on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586

Non Complaint: I got Carrara to install and open so far to the point of it asking for a serial number and a Name.  Yeah at least it looks like it will work.  talking about work I need to start work soon.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

i'm so tired to the tune of he's so shy

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,254
    kyoto kid said:
    Mistara said:

4 day weekend

...seven day weekend here, every week.

I only get a six day weekend and two of those days are lost by trying to make up for working the midnight shift. Fortunately it's only one day a week.

waiting for grocery delivery.  cheeky  my feezer is smallish.  i should finish off the butter pecan ice cream, make room for the chocolate truffl ice cream thats a comin. angel

hazzin a kevin spacey movie caturday. la confidential, usuual suspects, cant find garden of good and evil dvd .. i think was the name of it, havent watched in years, may have lent it, lending dvds always bad idea, never get them back

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Saw Baby Driver the other night - cracking good film, thumping tunes, stuff goes boom (to music!), and . . . . . . Kevin Spacey! 

...read a review in the local newsweekly here that referred to it a "car chase opera".

...oooh, slept well last night (big bowl of pasta along with the more seasonable nighttime temps helped).  Have a gathering to go to later today that is nearby and the weather is just perfect.

Back home and tired.   Thinking of trying to find my Carrara serial number seems to be a lot of work right now.  It is simple to do I guess.  I assume if I installed it via DIM, it will be in the PC section of my account page.  or somehwere near there?

Back home and tired.   Thinking of trying to find my Carrara serial number seems to be a lot of work right now.  It is simple to do I guess.  I assume if I installed it via DIM, it will be in the PC section of my account page.  or somehwere near there?

Check your account page. You should find it under serial numbers.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Mistara said:

waiting for grocery delivery.  cheeky  my feezer is smallish.  i should finish off the butter pecan ice cream, make room for the chocolate truffl ice cream thats a comin. angel

hazzin a kevin spacey movie caturday. la confidential, usuual suspects, cant find garden of good and evil dvd .. i think was the name of it, havent watched in years, may have lent it, lending dvds always bad idea, never get them back

Amen! I have no idea where my "The Garden of Good and Evil" dvd is either. Probably at my baby sister's... she's real good at not returning things...

I want to watch something but I forgot where I put my remotes.  One remote is for the TV the other remote is for the device to play the movie.  I could watch TV but then I will have to look for the TV remote, the Cable tv box, the power cord for the box and also the remote for the box.   Might want to find it before Panthers start playing in the fall.  okay found the cable tv remote but not the TV remote or the cable TV box.   I do not watch much cable TV so I unhooked the cable box and lost it.

Strawberry Flutterby. smiley

edited July 2017
    Tjohn said:

...sweet, in more ways than one.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

smiles smiley

kyoto kid said:
    Tjohn said:

...sweet, in more ways than one.

lil bitwhip creme on it 

L'Adair said:
    Mistara said:

Amen! I have no idea where my "The Garden of Good and Evil" dvd is either. Probably at my baby sister's... she's real good at not returning things...

didnt find it. doh

forgot russell crowe was in la confidential.  and the dude from the desert movie.

Even though I can sleep in tomorrow does not mean I get to stay up all night.  Also cannot use bluetooth speaker so need to play music without it.

is awfully noisie outside, no point trying to sleep.

need a onesie and a stroller for baby luna.  havent seen anyone pushing a baby cariage since the 70's.

a baby tram is prolly a stroller?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,254
    Mistara said:

smiles smiley

Nice. Is that Baby Luna in the bacground?

Mistara said:

smiles smiley

Nice. Is that Baby Luna in the bacground?

yep.  is the ds version in carrara.  she was easy, krampus took a bit of work

Need to find iPhone charger so I can listen to music all night or until I fall asleep and it stops.   If I cannot get Poser to start downloading I will turn computer off and look for iPhone charger and get some sleep.

in the mood for strawberry waffls now.  how'f that happen?

lucky i never married, spoise would be overweight on my cooking at all hours

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    Mistara said:

need a onesie and a stroller for baby luna.  havent seen anyone pushing a baby cariage since the 70's.

I think a tran is a carriage.

Dana

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    Mistara said:

Freebie at my site, Baby Luna Clothing Basics...has a onesie.  

Dana

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited July 2017

I am confusing PHP with the Perl programming language.  I need to study more.

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited July 2017
    DanaTA said:
    Mistara said:

I think a tran is a carriage.

Dana

I think Misty means pram. smiley Short for perambulator, British for baby carriage or stroller.

Post edited by TJohn on

the 'one flat loud horn' of my weekend.  not a 4 day weekend no moars is  a 3 day weekend

yeah, pram, thats the one.  tram is a train i think.

baby luna christmas sleeper smileysmiley

This discussion has been closed.