Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• LOL- can't let that happen, he'll get petulant on ya.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

He's all excited because I just brought Lilith 7 home! Ants in the pants!

• Oo.  I bet.  ;)  He's gonna have fun time.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,072
    edited December 2016

Doing another with him looking forward to see which angle I like better. ;)

Post edited by Chohole on
  • I went with that one, but I'll still render the second version and share with y'all. 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Not seeing the picture Darwin not sure what is happening here, I can see all other pictures in here

edited December 2016

Oh, that's fantastic, Darwin! Love the lighting and the angles in the render. What clothing set is that? Looks fabulous on him, but most things do- on and off!

Edit: My gosh, his undergarments are peeking out a bit and well, wow...apparently he's not a fan of pants either. LMAO

*fans self*

You know this is torture, right?

Post edited by Llynara on
    edited December 2016

On a totally non-pants related topic: saw this today and it made me think of your watercolor tattoo idea. Watercolor wedding cakes are the "next big thing." Who knew? 

http://www.purewow.com/food/watercolor-wedding-cake-ideas

• I love the image of Parker on the bike.  Wow, very nice! :)

edited December 2016
    Llynara said:

Oh, that's fantastic, Darwin! Love the lighting and the angles in the render. What clothing set is that? Looks fabulous on him, but most things do- on and off!

Edit: My gosh, his undergarments are peeking out a bit and well, wow...apparently he's not a fan of pants either. LMAO

*fans self*

You know this is torture, right?

LOL

Thank you.  It's a mix of clothing, actually: https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-casual-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-shttps://www.daz3d.com/renegade-for-genesis-3-male-s and https://www.daz3d.com/urban-survivors-for-genesis-3-male-s-and-female-s with the briefs that come with the basic wear pack. 

This was the second version:

and just for fun:

• and thank you, KM!

Not sure why the pics are showing for you, Saph...I know when I use my phone, they don't show for me, either.

Those are all incredible renders. Not sure how you choose which one to use. Great work!

• I go to my s/o for his opinion and other PA's- otherwise I'd keep rendering and never submit crap.  lol  Thank you!

• *Note to self* Do NOT, I repeat , do NOT drink coffee while looking what's new in this thread. You might end up choking lol.

Oh my he looks SO hot. He can take me for a spin anytime   

Those are some really outstanding renders. I love love the lighting... Awesome work! 

edited December 2016

Writers do the same thing. We need accountability partners to keep us on track or we just keep fiddling with everything. It's hard to stop!

He needs to be parked in my drivewayyyyyyyyyyyy.............(Shakes my head and comes outta my dreamworld)

Amazing renders of Parker omg!!!

• lol-ladies....thank you!  :P  Much appreciated.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Speechless.....

edited December 2016

;) Thank you.

WIP time- one guy I've started morphing-still need to work on his mouth.  Base is Gianni 7.  SO; there are pics with Gianni 7 only and pics with the morph applied.  Both wearing M7 skin in the base opening Studio scene, no added lighting.

With Morphs:

Base Gianni 7 only:

If I get him to work, his name will be Evan.

You just can't go wrong with Gianni 7. I think he's the best looking of the G3Ms.Looks like you're off to a good start. Can't wait to see what you do with him!

• He's so in the beginning stages atm, I'm sure he will evolve quite a bit as I work on him.  I have a solid visual in my head, and so far he isn't even close...yet.  ;)

• oh, my lord he is NOT cooperating with me at all. Every morph I've worked out, I don't like. At all. *twitch*

Gives Darwin a big hug just because he needs one!!! laugh

You will find the right morph you want and need Darwin I have faith in you!!!!

Awww, some days are just like that. Time to reconnect with the muse or just relax and destress. Some wine, music, chocolate, cupcakes...whatever works!  The answer will come when you're not thinking about it. ;)

• thank you both. :)  

I put him aside for now.  Just like Diesel- I think they're conspiring.  So, I'll move onto Keith.  XD  Let's see if he cooporates.

edited December 2016

My story people are uncooperative sometimes too. Sometimes I have to give them a timeout! Go stick your guys in a corner till they behave! LOL

edited December 2016

lol- yeah, I put him in the corner with the other two. Keith wasn't being cooperative either.

However......Meet Iain (Pronounced Ee-yahn). 

Gianni 7 Skin- Base morph with M7 at 60%

This was the quick 5 minute render: same skin, just G3M and no other morphs:

edited December 2016

I like his facial structure, especially the nose and brow. He looks like a person who observes and thinks a lot. The name suits him well.

I think I like the Michael dialed in one just a little more than just G3M. Adds nice definition to his features and he appears more pensive.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

If it makes you feel any better I have been working on one extremely simple scene for over 4 hours now.  I'm on render number 251,369 right now.  Nope 251,370....Tomorrow is another day.

I agree with Llynara though about Gianni 7.  He is really the only base character I like out of the whole G3M line.

• Thank you, Llynara.  Oh, I feel ya, Ice..right there with ya. lol

I will see how he looks with Gianni 7 dialed in as well and post that up, too.

This discussion has been closed.