Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

WOW and here I thought it was all the voices in your head did not relize they were all the charactors rattling around in there lolz!!!

• yupyup-it's crowded up in this joint!

I bet they are no match for all the voices in my head these days as I have been working on my own charactor for G1 with freebie morphs and skin templates in my PSP9 program.

You will have to check out my render page to check it out once I am finished with him!!!

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

LOL, writers have the same problem! Lots and lots of internal "company."

• Yeah- I've written for years, never published.  Before that- it was hints of things while I created artwork. When I started writing- it was all over.  Now...I'm hopeless.  ...and never alone. lol

Yeah- I've written for years, never published.  Before that- it was hints of things while I created artwork. When I started writing- it was all over.  Now...I'm hopeless.  ...and never alone. lol

I do not think we are ever alone....not in our minds anyway!!!

• lol-Oh, I took no offense, I was very amused!   In my head, he's not.  He may look like a push over, but I don't see him as one.  They all (the characters) end up with personalities in my head. Just adds to the volumes of others rattling in there.

I have the same thing happen with the characters I create for my stories. They have actually surprised me a time or two when I'm writing by completely taking over the story with things I didn't think of so I know exactly what you mean.  Always, constantly rattling around in my head.  :) 

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

I often joke that I'm just taking dictation. It's the characters who are writing the stories!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

Yes, my characters keep talking in my head as well, and usually say what they want from me. Probably one reason why I rarely use a bought character out of the box, they need to get my specific tint to become character with their own life in my head. The other ones are just hired staff..

• lol- glad to know I'm not alone in my madness. ;)  

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I'm sincerely grateful that Daz Studio allows me to get some of this stuff out of my head.....The constant nagging to let them out is annoying as heck!

• lol- I know, right??

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

the other relief I get from that is mastering pen and paper RP

Linwelly said:

the other relief I get from that is mastering pen and paper RP

That is so true a major relief.

• Solange now: Testing out skin tones and materials again to see how'd she look with a little darker tone.

Not sure what went wrong with her foot but it looks like the 2 toes toward the pinky toe is a lot lighter then the rest.

• Yeah, the nails haven't been worked on yet.  Still figuring the base skin first, then I migrate to the nails, mouth and eyes. ;) Good catch!

• Oooo...the toes.  Yeah, I think that's the shader on the skin.  Maybe.  I'm working on her tonight.  I'll post more and let ya know.

Thanks I was not sure what the heck was going on with the foot but it looked kinda strange to me!! Never thought it was the nails.

ok thanks!!

• lol!  Well, her skin is a transfer from V4 MR to G3F; there are going to be a few seams to work on as well.  I'm rendering out the toes atm to see how they look close up.

• so far, there's a seam or three to work on with them.  

other then that little flaw she looks amazing!!!

oh ok I can not wait to see more of her as you work on her!!

• Thank you!  I thought she was cute enough to work on her further. ;)  I'll show a full body shot too to show her complete shape. She's gonna be curvy.

• Toe issues. XD

toe issue.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 463K

do not forget to give her a nice bubble butt as most dark beauties have an ample asset!!!laugh

Toe issues. XD

Yes I see the areas that need working on.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Love the darker skin..

• lol yeah, she has curves!  And thank ya, Ice Dragon Art

This discussion has been closed.