Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• lol- been working on cleaning out the office/store rooom...cripes we have a lot of crap in here.

System "should" be here tomorrow- can't wait!

Malachai now has a tentative release date of the 28th, btw. ;)

Well, and guess who still has plenty of store credit left!  ;)  Can't wait to see him in the shop!

• XD  Thank you!  

On the computer note.........Halloween now can't come fast enough.  Can't believe shipping to the store takes longer than shipping it home.  Arg.

• Well- good news!  PC is here.  Now, it's time to move things over and re-install crap. The fun!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Good news!  I guess we will see you in a couple of days....

• more than likely-lol  I'm not liking W10 so far. >.>

• That is really good news. W10 is not that bad when you get used to it :) 

• Good luck with the new computer.  I sincerely hope you manage to conquer the Windows beast!  :)

• Thank you! Now that I learned that the blasted fans had BUTTONS to turn them on (I'm getting too old for this crap) I'm able to start moving things from the external to the system.  Derp-a-Derp.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited October 2016

Thank you! Now that I learned that the blasted fans had BUTTONS to turn them on (I'm getting too old for this crap) I'm able to start moving things from the external to the system.  Derp-a-Derp.

Strange, I always picture you as young in my head.  Must be your art.  How old are you?  Inquiring minds would love to know.  :)  Okay, well, at least one inquiring mind would like to know.  Mine!  :)  I'm betting you are still younger than me.  There are days when I feel positively ancient!

edit: speaking of ancient, I'm constantly forgetting important words for grammatic clarity!  Fixed!

Post edited by Knittingmommy on

Lol I kind of want to know too!  I'm pretty sure that I'm older than Knittingmommy and there are days I feel ancient as well lol.  I refuse to give in though and truly believe that if you are doing something that you are passionate about you never REALLY get old.  Won't be offended if you don't want to share though.

• Lol I kind of want to know too!  I'm pretty sure that I'm older than Knittingmommy and there are days I feel ancient as well lol.  I refuse to give in though and truly believe that if you are doing something that you are passionate about you never REALLY get old.  Won't be offended if you don't want to share though.

Actually, if I recall correctly, I have a couple of years on you!  :)  I hate admitting that I turned 52 this year!  I have no idea where all those years went.

Okay I guess you might have a couple on me but only a couple lol.  Its because you think so young that I thought you were younger lol. I don't know where they went either but I plan on another good 50 years at least.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I am creeping up behind you both I guess being 43 yrs old, my kids say I am as old as dirt lolz.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

My dirt already has another Bar Mitzvah on you.

• If I remember right, right about 43?  I think?

Clearly we are all fairly well seasoned and just overflowing with wisdom.

• wisdom? Moi?  *Snort* I'm lucky I've lived this long; no wisdom in that, just blind luck. ;)

wisdom? Moi?  *Snort* I'm lucky I've lived this long; no wisdom in that, just blind luck. ;)

There was a fair bit of sarcasm implied in that comment lol!

• lol- I'd hope so!  And the new system is rendering.  YAY.  Now I can finish Damen and start on his promos.  Good grief, I've been chomping at the bit here waiting to get him done so I can move onto Sol.

That's awesome!

• I am creeping up behind you both I guess being 43 yrs old, my kids say I am as old as dirt lolz.

I'm going to jump in between then with my 47 lol

Awesome that your system is rendering , can't wait to see more of Damen!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited October 2016

Okay I guess you might have a couple on me but only a couple lol.  Its because you think so young that I thought you were younger lol. I don't know where they went either but I plan on another good 50 years at least.

Ah, that probably comes from my refusal to ever grow up despite 3 boys or maybe because of them.  :)

If I remember right, right about 43?  I think?

43, you think?  Still a youngin'.  Although, you might want to work on that little memory problem.  ;)  Good to hear the system is up and rendering! 

Clearly we are all fairly well seasoned and just overflowing with wisdom.

Seasoned, yeah.  Wisdom?  Still working on that one! :)

wisdom? Moi?  *Snort* I'm lucky I've lived this long; no wisdom in that, just blind luck. ;)

Luck is good enough, blind or otherwise! ;)

Post edited by Chohole on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Ah, that probably comes from my refusal to ever grow up despite 3 boys or maybe because of them.  :)

Been reading all this and laughing at you youngsters My boys have offspring who are producing offspring of their own   

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,780
    edited October 2016

If I remember right, right about 43?  I think?

43, you think?  Still a youngin'.  Although, you might want to work on that little memory problem.  ;)  Good to hear the system is up and rendering! 

why trying to remember, changes every freaking year anyway...

Post edited by Linwelly on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Ha ha, 46 here. And I see Malachi in the store today! Awesome! *runs to go get him*

Chohole said:

Been reading all this and laughing at you youngsters My boys have offspring who are producing offspring of their own   

But clearly the mind is still young cause I never would have guessed!

Malachi has already made his way into the cart and is currently being loaded to the library.  Another wonderful addition to my Gen 3 males.  Which will soon consist of mostly yours lol

• Malachi hopped in my cart so fast heads spun!  :)  Downloading him now to see what kind of trouble I can get into.  :)

• wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634

Got Malachi bookmarked in hopes that Carrara will have G3 support soon.

Others have had some sucess in exporting/importing G3 with limited and varying results. Too much work. I can export G3 as an object with no bones or morphs.. so would have to re-rig with Carrara's bones and add my own morphs... I've thought about doing this but have been too busy with other things to even attempt. One thing I'm considering is to convert it/them to G2... ahh well anything is work that DAZ should fix, not me... and a reason why I've not purchased any G3 content since M7... well only one Figure. Bonus is that I now have all but 2 G2 Figures. ;)

• Aw-thank you, everyone. :)  I appreciate it a great deal.  

As for Carrara; I totally see the issue there.  I wish there was a way to do it myself, but I haven't had time nor inclination yet to try.

On a bright side............. A suit, and eight minutes to render.  So.  Happeh.

Suited Up.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 614K
This discussion has been closed.