MEC4D PBS shaders vol.2 -Released- [Commercial]

MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

Hi guys, started to rendering previews of the new volume, a lot of work and hard to show off everything in one post for today .

What is covered in this volume in over 400 shaders for Iray

1. Organic :  alien skins, wood, plants etc..

2.Cloth : fabric , leather, latex etc..

3. Metals : metal sculptures, corrosive metals , acids and all types etc

4. Militare , like tank surface, uniform clothes , gun metals and all the stuff ..

5. Stonework like walls, stones earthwork etc.. 

6. Translucent like liquids , ice , blood etc..

7. Procedural shaders for fabrics 

bellow just very small previews and examples , of course all shader are PBR based . More info about the second volume coming as soon as I am done rendering everything out .

Thanks

Cath

Post edited by MEC4D on

Comments

• Awesome!  I use your first set quite a bit.  :)  Looking forward to this one.  :)

• MBuschMBusch Posts: 547

Good to see you back Cath. I am excited with this new volume. I use the first one all the time. One of the most useful products in my library.

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

Thanks Kat and Mark , hard at work again :) the new volume getting to be awesome covering a lot more  with higher resolutions what was in preview volume and more expanded with less work around for you , still PBR and layered at once for easy usage and of course with all new materials and textures.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942

Ooooh!!!! *camps out and waits*

Any reason they are 4095 and not 4096? ;)

• Lolly, sweets and candy shaders are my next suggestion if you want to keep emptying my bank account after this hit enlightened

No it is 4096 x 4096 just a typo lol but there is reason as well for the size as it mostly work best on all models in DS  

SimonJM said:

Ooooh!!!! *camps out and waits*

Any reason they are 4095 and not 4096? ;)

Thanks Wendy for the suggestion , I did not heard this one before ..added to the list , I wish I knew it before  but I don't think it will get over  200 shaders so maybe something quick between .. you forgot gummy bears :) 

fool said:

Lolly, sweets and candy shaders are my next suggestion if you want to keep emptying my bank account after this hit enlightened

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    fool said:

Lolly, sweets and candy shaders are my next suggestion if you want to keep emptying my bank account after this hit enlightened

Chocolate (white, milk, dark), gummy bear, gummy bear with sour sugar frosting, candy cane, fudge, caramel... I mean come on, imagine Daz Horse 2 made completely out of chocolate!

Ok you have a point , I am going to do it as well ! I have already idea for the sugar frosted gummy bears shaders but will have to build it maybe myself we see

Skiriki said:
    fool said:

Chocolate (white, milk, dark), gummy bear, gummy bear with sour sugar frosting, candy cane, fudge, caramel... I mean come on, imagine Daz Horse 2 made completely out of chocolate!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,309

Cath,

I'll be interested to see the fabric ones.

Cheers,

Alex.

Hi Alex, in this set are mostly cottons, dirty clean etc.. , denim and military fabrics , the other types would be later as separate set . I have no space right now as I reach my limit for this volume . 

Cath,

I'll be interested to see the fabric ones.

Cheers,

Alex.

edited February 2016

here quick order for Wendy [ @fool ]  and @Skirki   I hope it grow up your appetite for more LOL

the final setup needs normals etc so here just base 

gummy bears for wendy and Skiriki.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 420K
    Post edited by MEC4D on
  • I am hungry now yes

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,145

OMG.  Looks awesome Cath.  Fantastic work as usual honey!  heart

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,878

Hopefully I'll be able to jump on this one while it's on initial sale.

Finally had to break down and get VOl 1 at full price.

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

Yay - looking forward to them

edited February 2016

Thank you guys , I hope I can make special sales on vol 1 when releasing vol 2 .. I plan to make my store sales the day anyway ..

vol 2 will not replace vol 1 what is mostly the base shader library everyone should have as you don't get more accurate metal shaders for Iray it just don't get better than it is already according to PBR law ;)

Post edited by MEC4D on
  • Excellent news! I use the first shader set quite a lot, I can't see this one being any different.

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576
    edited February 2016

Seriously we need a pre buy button for these things. Throwing money at my monitor just doesn't do anything. Amazing start on those gummys too I cant wait to see that set as well.

Post edited by Vhardamis on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050

These all look wonderful! Those Gummibären look real. I pretty much skip all shaders in the store unless you made them, so I am excited to see a new set in the works.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

awesome love the first set can't wait for the second

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,437

Yup, sign me up.

MEC4D said:

here quick order for Wendy [ @fool ]  and @Skirki   I hope it grow up your appetite for more LOL

the final setup needs normals etc so here just base 

OMG GIMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! RIGHT NOOOOOOW! YES! This is so cool!

• I use the first set almost daily.  I can assure you that the next set will be an insta-buy.

• I finally managed to get Vol. 1 and I'm having loads of fun with it.  I'm definitely in for buying another volume!

Thank you guys ... just finished preview of the Gummy gel shader will add it on side with all the translucence sets  from volume  2.. Wendy ! say AAAAAAAA lol

say-a_mec4d_iray_nvidia.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 764K
  • TY heart

You welcome, for the nice tip  I will offer you and Skiriki a free copy of volume 2 . PBS shaders the day of release  .. as the shaders did not take too much space and I could squise them inside in last moment with the rest of translucent shaders . 

fool said:

TY heart

• I am not worthy blush

thank you thank you thank you!!!!

MEC4D said:

You welcome, for the nice tip  I will offer you and Skiriki a free copy of volume 2 . PBS shaders the day of release  .. as the shaders did not take too much space and I could squise them inside in last moment with the rest of translucent shaders . 

fool said:

TY heart

OMG SQUEE!