DSON Importer for Poser 1.0.0.13 is now available!

1234568»

Comments

• Digital_DreamsDigital_Dreams Posts: 17
    edited November 2013

Amaranth said:
    the frozen library is fixed here now in Poser 9

I get this error when loading clothing

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "D:\Mijn documenten\Daz 3D\Genesis\Runtime\libraries\Character\DAZ Clothing\Magus\Shorts.py", line 2, in
    dson.dzdsonimporter.loadCompanionDSONFile( sys.argv[0] );
    AttributeError: SetGamma

And Poser 9 crashes when i try to load V5

I have a similar problem, no charge genesis figure.

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\Usuario\Documents\DAZ 3D\Runtime Poser\Runtime\libraries\Character\DAZ People\Genesis.py", line 1, in
    import dson.dzdsonimporter
    ImportError: No module named dson.dzdsonimporter

This does not work for me.

Which version of Windows, Poser, and where did you install Poser? looks like it can't find or access the DSON script.

Windows 7 & Poser Pro 2012. For the installation path I followed these steps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL2m_OY9izA

I'm having the same problem. I'm at the point where I don't want to fool with it right now, I'm thinking I just don't have the right version of poser and want to uninstall the DSON... so how do I get it so poser isn't looking for it anymore and stop getting this error?
    OH and I don't get the error when loading anything, but I get it when Poser starts.

Post edited by Digital_Dreams on
  • TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

What version of Poser do you have, and have you installed the most recent Service Release for your version?

• Digital_DreamsDigital_Dreams Posts: 17
    edited December 1969

What version of Poser do you have, and have you installed the most recent Service Release for your version?

Poser9 not the pro version and it is up to date as far as I know.
    I just don't feel like fiddling with DSON at the moment and want to uninstall it completely. I used the uninstaller, and i get the error.

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited November 2013

pbellows said:

Poser9 not the pro version and it is up to date as far as I know.
    I just don't feel like fiddling with DSON at the moment and want to uninstall it completely. I used the uninstaller, and i get the error.

I'd have to guess that either the unistaller can't find all of the files, or it doesn't have permission to remove the files. Just a guess though.

The importer doesn't do anything when you aren't using it, but if you really want to remove it all, you can unpack the files in a temporary folder, see what directories all the importer files are installed into, and then find and delete them manually.

Post edited by TheWheelMan on