Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I dreamt the car windsceen had an inbuilt video screen that superimposed on the view with virtual reality 3D projections on it.
    I accidently loaded my Daz runtime into it and 3D figures kept appearing everywhere obscuring the road as I was driving, then trying to fix it I kept putting up the rear window view.
    I have been spending too much time on my Android tab and it's VR function obviously!!

I am so glad that I'm not the only one who dreams in DAZ.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,756
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Just to keep the Stupid in the Stupid....

Who is the dude?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    I am so glad that I'm not the only one who dreams in DAZ.

I, uh, had a dream just last night where I screamed at some dream people "No no no, you're posing it all wrong..."

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Who is the dude?
    George Carlin, one of my favorite comedians. You must listen to the Classic, "Seven Things we can't say on TV". It is old and most of what he covers is standard now, boy the world changed so much during my life.
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I, uh, had a dream just last night where I screamed at some dream people "No no no, you're posing it all wrong..."
    I have dreamed of changing peoples dials before, just to fix them the way they should be.
    edited December 1969

Vicky can loose weight with a twist of a dial. It is just so easy for her. Well she could regain the weight with a twist of another dial. I think Vicky can change her height with a twist of a dial. She wants a tan, she can changer her texture. Want to change her race, there is a preset for that. She wants to be younger, she can do that. She wants to be older, she can do that.

You left out how fast Vicky can change the color of her hair. She is a woman after all.

edited December 1969

We spend too much time with our computers? Naw, that can't be it.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Vicky can loose weight with a twist of a dial. It is just so easy for her. Well she could regain the weight with a twist of another dial. I think Vicky can change her height with a twist of a dial. She wants a tan, she can changer her texture. Want to change her race, there is a preset for that. She wants to be younger, she can do that. She wants to be older, she can do that.

You left out how fast Vicky can change the color of her hair. She is a woman after all.
    Don't forget how fast she can change her hair style, I think she wears wigs. ;-)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,923
    edited December 1969

Genesis is more of a worry, it goes both ways!

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    We spend too much time with our computers? Naw, that can't be it.
    I want mine to interface right with my brain, but I'm afraid of what might be rendered while I dream. I could get banned from DAZ so fast...
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

lol genesis has some 'issues' haha

edited December 1969

I have nothing against the trans genders. I do prefer a naturally born female in some parts of my life I admit.
    edited December 1969

it is more than just tranny though, it can MORPH boobies and camel toe to muscles and bulge in a frame!!
    you would want to wary about what was poking in where with THAT happening!!

edited December 1969

that shut everyone up!!! :snake:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You are very good at making posts that do that Wendy. :roll: I am not certain if it should be classed as a skill or somehting else :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

Way to early in my day to think of a stupid come back. It does remind me of a old joke about a guy that picked up a pretty chick at a bar, when it came that time of the night she took off her wig, put her teeth in a glass, put one eye in a case, took off a water bra a padded butt and one of her legs....
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Were you thinking of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNffFJGaquM

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Hi everyone! My first Stupid Thread post (not to be confused with "my first stupid thread post..."), as I think this is probably the most appropriate place to ask:

Why does the "3D Flying Animals" category in the store include an ostrich, a dodo, and a "flightless decobird?" (On the other hand, there are several penguins in the store...but not in that category)

edited December 1969

News7 - An expanded Cast...

NEWS7_-_CastPromo.jpg
    1500 x 1700 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Genesis--the fastest _________ in the North, East, South, and West. What you see ain't necessarily what you get.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Very very possible, great bit.
    edited December 1969

Why does the "3D Flying Animals" category in the store include an ostrich, a dodo, and a "flightless decobird?" (On the other hand, there are several penguins in the store...but not in that category)
    Well, Umm it's because they have... No that's not it. Maybe because Penguins... nope not that either... Wait! I got it! No, no I don't.... Okay, it is just Stupid.
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,030
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Well, Umm it's because they have... No that's not it. Maybe because Penguins... nope not that either... Wait! I got it! No, no I don't.... Okay, it is just Stupid.
    Feathers?
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Gabi and Angelina appear to be cyclopes (sic). Those are excellent characters.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Feathers?
    My first thought, but those things on penguins are still a type of feather. So I ruled that out...
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Way to early in my day to think of a stupid come back. It does remind me of a old joke about a guy that picked up a pretty chick at a bar, when it came that time of the night she took off her wig, put her teeth in a glass, put one eye in a case, took off a water bra a padded butt and one of her legs....
    Considering we're close in age and geography, I'm wondering if this old song might be the origin.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PjSagjR34_4
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    Gabi and Angelina appear to be cyclopes (sic). Those are excellent characters.

Some reason, a lot of the hair I got is Cyclops hair lol I'm happy with it. Though there is so much post work involved with the clothing particulars. The Gen4 female suit doesn't convert all that well on the chest area. And the genesis morphing suit constantly revealed poke throughs, particularly on Jedd. The smoothing modifier in general, only goes so far.
    In regards to the ONLY genesis suit, my major issue was largely in the armpit area, I played with every morph, but it seemed a bit too distorted and wide. (Dont get me wrong, the Gn Morphing suit is a great creation!, just didn't work as well as I hoped with my particular characters)

I do prefer a more "well-fitted/tighter" suit jacket, but the only ones on the market are for gen 4 and they are hell to work with as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure now that poser can use genesis that perhaps the creators (PA's) will focus their attention to genesis finally.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Considering we're close in age and geography, I'm wondering if this old song might be the origin.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PjSagjR34_4
    Also very possible, my dad had a large collection of country comedy albums. Brings back days let me tell you, one version of Cinderella by one of the Hee Haw gang was to die for.
    edited December 1969

hide bodyparts to avoid pokethrough, I use that a lot in animation, in Carrara I create new shading domains on troublesome areas which I use an invisible shader on.

edited December 1969

hide bodyparts to avoid pokethrough, I use that a lot in animation, in Carrara I create new shading domains on troublesome areas which I use an invisible shader on.

Yeah, I learnt to switch off problem areas... Dont know how to create new shading domains though, is that another word for material zone? And can it be done in daz? There were several areas belonging to the chest section of the shirts on the women that I couldn't switch invisible. The section was the entire chest.

This discussion has been closed.