Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Poooh. Well do me some sun-puppies or -kitties later, I could use some. :( We're doing that fast speeding to (seemingly) everlasting darkness.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,837
    edited December 1969

I bought a 4 year warranty for my desktop but HP thinks that the computer is out of warranty. I have to be under warranty in order to call technical support for free. The problem I want to address tonight is that I think my bluray writer's driver or firmware is out of date and I want help trying to update it so I can watch the Dexter bluray.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

We were a Hee Haw family. None of us would miss a show. My step-father's 2 favorites were Archie Campbell and Grandpa. He even learned some of Archie's routines to entertain us between shows. My sister's 2nd husband was Roy Clark--not that Roy Clark, though. He sure was a good picker. And the girls must have shopped at DAZ for their clothes.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,047
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    We were a Hee Haw family. None of us would miss a show. My step-father's 2 favorites were Archie Campbell and Grandpa. He even learned some of Archie's routines to entertain us between shows. My sister's 2nd husband was Roy Clark--not that Roy Clark, though. He sure was a good picker. And the girls must have shopped at DAZ for their clothes.

Daisy Mae Yokum outfits (Lil' Abner)
    edited December 1969

I guess Daisy Mae was the forerunner of the Hee Haw girls, followed by Daisy Duke. I don't remember seeing Daisy Mae wear a dress, even back in the 50's.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,681
    edited October 2012

Jaderail said:
    Just to keep the Stupid in the Stupid....

smiley-laughing014.gif
    28 x 20 - 4K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited October 2012

Jaderail said:
    Who is the dude?
    George Carlin, one of my favorite comedians. You must listen to the Classic, "Seven Things we can't say on TV". It is old and most of what he covers is standard now, boy the world changed so much during my life.
    ...I saw him ushered off the stage by the Milwaukee Police when he did that bit.

...great googly moogly, I'm getting old.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

it is more than just tranny though, it can MORPH boobies and camel toe to muscles and bulge in a frame!!
    you would want to wary about what was poking in where with THAT happening!!

...yes, but can it also morph a camel's hump as well?
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Skiriki said:
    Clearly this means you should take MilDog or MilPuppy and apply some of pwShaders.

You should make one puppy with fire shaders, and an another one with something else that makes 'im a cloud.

Make lots of cloud puppies playing on a blue blanket around fire puppy who is curled up.

Your brain is so awesome. Can I borrow it for a few days? I promise to scrub all the dirty thoughts out before I return it. I have a new bottle of Brain Bleach right here...

..nahhh, you need something a bit lest caustic like this...
    talisker.jpg
    115 x 402 - 16K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,837
    edited December 1969

I cannot sleep. It is two thirty am.

edited December 1969

...I can easily sleep even if it's 2:30 PM.

...ahh, time for bed. No wonder I keep nodding off.

Nitey nite everyone...

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I shitty with the store... Not working all day :(

edited December 1969

It's working for me now.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Yeah... All of a sudden it is fixed. They must hear us lol

edited December 1969

I think they were busy putting Multi-Pay into place. I just finished d/l the massive Carrara 8 Pro. Going to hit the sack for a few hours and then start installing.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I managed to hump out one render last night, No not Sun and Cloud Puppies but a render. I posted it and a few not seen in these Forums or my DA account. I have 12 of my 20 Creepy Spooky thing done, Ivy's thread has all those in it. I feel a bit better now that I got one render done and I still think that's Stupid.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I think it's stupid that I don't seem to find enough time to do any renders.

Here I am with this brand new Computer, and hardly any "real" work done on it yet.

How stupid is that.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Here I am with this brand new Computer, and hardly any "real" work done on it yet.

How stupid is that.

You just feel free to wander off and render, I'll be sure to keep all the posting up for both of us. :cheese:
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    I guess Daisy Mae was the forerunner of the Hee Haw girls, followed by Daisy Duke. I don't remember seeing Daisy Mae wear a dress, even back in the 50's.

It was a short black skirt, ragged at the bottom.
    daisymae.jpg
    488 x 600 - 237K
    edited December 1969

O good lord. I remember that strip, and the other one that featured hillbillies as well. I'm so old.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    O good lord. I remember that strip, and the other one that featured hillbillies as well. I'm so old.

If you mean Snuffy Smith (originally Barney Google) it's still going strong. On its third or fourth cartoonist, I've lost count. Snuffy no longer makes moon or smokes his corncob pipe, though.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    chohole said:

How stupid is that.

You just feel free to wander off and render, I'll be sure to keep all the posting up for both of us. :cheese:
    moderator_kitty.jpg
    500 x 326 - 26K
    edited December 1969

Are you trying to say this?

1273946173184.jpg
    400 x 300 - 32K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Jaderail said:
    chohole said:

How stupid is that.

Whoa...the claws came out. :lol:
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    If you mean Snuffy Smith (originally Barney Google) it's still going strong. On its third or fourth cartoonist, I've lost count. Snuffy no longer makes moon or smokes his corncob pipe, though.
    Yep Snuff Smith, I no longer get the Paper so I'm not up on what is still in syndication and what's not.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Whoa...the claws came out. :lol:
    I'm not afraid, I should be but I'm not.
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,944
    edited October 2012

I think she is worried what I might upload next.
    actually I am rendering an animated fish tank at the moment, as if there are not enough of THOSE on the web!!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited October 2012

And talking of kitties, so funny. There was a funny dog bark outside the house, so the smallest catling jumped up on the windowsill to see what it was, The dog then decided to stand up and look over our front wall, it was a big dog, husky type. Kitty no like doggies, especially not doggies that look at her through the window and give funny barks.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

I think she is worried what I might upload next.
    actually I am rendering an animated fish tank at the moment, as if there are not enough of THOSE on the web!!

Wendy I am always amazed at what you can do. I mean who else could turn a discussion about crepuscular rays into a joke. lol

Image for Jeff, yup you got it.
    funny-pictures-cat-limits-your-computer-access.jpg
    500 x 375 - 24K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,944
    edited December 1969

I still am not sure wot anisotropic is
    a licorice and fruity flavoured concoction springs to mind,
    yes I know it is a filter which is NOT isotrophic
    anyway I used a Digital painters anisotrophic glass shader on my tank whatever it does!!!

mm but might rethink my animation render settings, 96 frames wil take 36 hours at this setting
    using Global illumination full indirect lighting and a HDRI background
    21 minutes not too bad for one image

Doc4000Doc4000Doc4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 708K
This discussion has been closed.