Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

This was the best I could do in daz............... Note that terry's arm (Blue suit) went all screwy. That was the damn smoothing modifier (required to reduce the distortions of the jacket on the chest)

Much of the shirts were set invisible... With the zones I could at least.

NEWS7_-_CastPromo_Render.png
    1500 x 1500 - 2M
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Did you set the collision with the shirt and not Genesis? Do you have Poke-Away? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/poke-away

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Don't forget to use geometric shells! Thems livesavers!

edited December 1969

Anybody want to come over and work on my RRRR render and some Smart Propping for me? I promise to keep the grumbling and complaining that your doing it all wrong to a low roar.

My Stupid body just refuses to accept that these are the things I really want to do today.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,448
    edited December 1969

I keep trying to work but it isn't working out. Rain is moving though now so I'm feeling it good.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,030
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    Considering we're close in age and geography, I'm wondering if this old song might be the origin.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PjSagjR34_4
    Also very possible, my dad had a large collection of country comedy albums. Brings back days let me tell you, one version of Cinderella by one of the Hee Haw gang was to die for.
    That would probably be "Rindercella" by Archie Campbell.
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I keep trying to work but it isn't working out. Rain is moving though now so I'm feeling it good.
    Not another one. We had a large line of storms come through last night, the main reason for my down time. All sun and fluffy clouds today, but every time I open DS my brain just runs away and gripes.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    That would probably be "Rindercella" by Archie Campbell.
    YEP!! That's the one, I have not heard any of that stuff in years.
    edited December 1969

Clearly this means you should take MilDog or MilPuppy and apply some of pwShaders.

You should make one puppy with fire shaders, and an another one with something else that makes 'im a cloud.

Make lots of cloud puppies playing on a blue blanket around fire puppy who is curled up.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    that shut everyone up!!! :snake:
    Way to early in my day to think of a stupid come back. It does remind me of a old joke about a guy that picked up a pretty chick at a bar, when it came that time of the night she took off her wig, put her teeth in a glass, put one eye in a case, took off a water bra a padded butt and one of her legs....

Considering we're close in age and geography, I'm wondering if this old song might be the origin.

That's a good song TJohn, hadn't heard it before.
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Clearly this means you should take MilDog or MilPuppy and apply some of pwShaders.

You should make one puppy with fire shaders, and an another one with something else that makes 'im a cloud.

Make lots of cloud puppies playing on a blue blanket around fire puppy who is curled up.

Your brain is so awesome. Can I borrow it for a few days? I promise to scrub all the dirty thoughts out before I return it. I have a new bottle of Brain Bleach right here...
    08c.jpg
    225 x 300 - 15K
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Your brain is so awesome. Can I borrow it for a few days? I promise to scrub all the dirty thoughts out before I return it. I have a new bottle of Brain Bleach right here...

No no no, leave the dirt, I want free dirt.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Did you set the collision with the shirt and not Genesis? Do you have Poke-Away? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/poke-away

Just got it! Thanks... That's gotta be the cheapest thing I ever bought online in like... Ever! lol Au dollar is currently at 1.0 Us... (never seen it a perfect match before)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Jaderail said:

Just got it! Thanks... That's gotta be the cheapest thing I ever bought online in like... Ever! lol Au dollar is currently at 1.0 Us... (never seen it a perfect match before)

I collision'd genesis, cos collision on the shirt made it screw up and breaking the mesh all over.

@Skiriki - I dont know much about Geom shell other than it exists... What is it used for? And does it hold the clothings form and not go all broken or warped?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Skiriki said:

th.jpg
    297 x 275 - 15K
    edited December 1969

It is time for me to turn in to bed. I adjusted ready for nightshift and now it time for me to sleeeeeeeeep. I C u all sooooon :cheese:

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    @Skiriki - I dont know much about Geom shell other than it exists... What is it used for? And does it hold the clothings form and not go all broken or warped?

Read the first two pages of Safe Haven thread at PC Members section. I explained it in detail there. :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    that shut everyone up!!! :snake:
    Way to early in my day to think of a stupid come back. It does remind me of a old joke about a guy that picked up a pretty chick at a bar, when it came that time of the night she took off her wig, put her teeth in a glass, put one eye in a case, took off a water bra a padded butt and one of her legs....

That's a good song TJohn, hadn't heard it before.
    My late Dad used to play (guitar) and sing that to me when I was little. I thought he made it up until I heard the original on the radio a few years later.
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:

Read the first two pages of Safe Haven thread at PC Members section. I explained it in detail there. :)

Thank you. I will. :cheese:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,760
    edited December 1969

At work today I was trying to tell myself not to think of stupid useless things, so I thought stupid useless things.

I wondered how a male undead vampire can have an erection since he has no heartbeat. I came with no answer.

I was wondering what it would be like when the year approaches infinity AD?

Then I decided that I wanted to know what a certain binary number is in decimal. I would write it out but it might break the forum. Binary has two numbers one and zero. The number I was thinking of in binary starts with one and has forty nine zeros behind it.

edited December 1969

I tried to use excel but excel will not convert anything decimal over 511 into binary. Well the function to convert decimal to binary.

edited December 1969

At work today I was trying to tell myself not to think of stupid useless things, so I thought stupid useless things.

I wondered how a male undead vampire can have an erection since he has no heartbeat. I came with no answer.

I was wondering what it would be like when the year approaches infinity AD?

Then I decided that I wanted to know what a certain binary number is in decimal. I would write it out but it might break the forum. Binary has two numbers one and zero. The number I was thinking of in binary starts with one and has forty nine zeros behind it.

I had to rid my house of mirrors so that I wouldn't think of stupid useless things.

Vampiagra.

Much like now, except everything will be completely different.

I can only count to 21. There's a dirty joke in there. You figure it out. ;-)

edited December 1969

I have read some anti-Twilight stuff that could apply to any vampire. Someone made a comic wondering basically how does a male vampire can get an erection without blood flow. That would apply to any male vampire who has no pulse. I just read Dead until Dark. It mentions that male vampires can have an erection, but not how.

I think I saw something on TV troops mentioning something about if the vampires live forever and something about the end of Earth. There is no point to try to figure out if the characters will survive the end of the world or universe if that is not going to happen any time in the story.

Some say that the characters in Twilight are Emo. I do not understand that label.

edited October 2012

elmo.jpg
    320 x 256 - 12K
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

Kinda like Goth, only sadder.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,448
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

ELMO! My kids loved him when they were little. We couldn't watch anything cause they always had the TV busy with him

edited October 2012

The voice and muppeteer (yes, they are called that) for Elmo, Kevin Clash.

kevin-clash.jpg
    450 x 487 - 158K
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Hmm... Do say. Mr.Clash must have a extra arm, I fail to see how he muppeteered Elmo for this photo without extra limbs. :P
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    Hmm... Do say. Mr.Clash must have a extra arm, I fail to see how he muppeteered Elmo for this photo without extra limbs. :P

Wellllll...

...errrm, how's the sun-puppies or kittens coming along?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:

Wellllll...

...errrm, how's the sun-puppies or kittens coming along?DS and brain simply refuse to be on the same page today. I open DS and brain goes, "Nope, nope, nope, I'm no gonna do it."

This discussion has been closed.