Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,839
    edited October 2012

on the bright side
    my Daz stuff is all on an external drive.
    I actually COULD if needed , reinstall Windows
    learnt from my disasters with my laptop, after about 5 minutes ago, EVERY downloaded installer I have is OFF my computer inc ALL installed programs and serials.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:
    Anyone who knows if the Monk Robes for M4 has been updated? I used the transfer utility to convert it to genesis, and some of the polygons on the right arm is missing. I couldn't find anything that reversed this. And the ropes are 'broken', meaning they seems to have morphs applied to them that pulls them into the robe in the middle parts of the rope, but not the ends. Renders added for reference.

Is that sickle yields??? He has made a genesis one I think on RO

Predatron's.: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/monk-robes-for-m4

They're really nice. You should PM Pendraia you can find her easy in the 'ArtStudio' forum. She's demonstrated a good understanding on the transfer and auto fit utility. She's also a clothing creator and is VERY helpful :)

I'll ask her. Hmm, I'll also try triaxe and see if it helps (thanks, Jade!!!)

Am at my eyePhone ATM, and a bit spare-time.

edited October 2012

eyePhone ATM?
    got your ear buds in the wrong oriface and withdrawing some cash?

HEY! it ISSSS a STOOOOOPID thread afterall lol!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

eyePhone ATM?

eye-phone-206x300.jpg
    206 x 300 - 16K
    edited December 1969

eyePhone ATM?

I can always count on you to cheer me up, Wendy. ;)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,018
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:
    My Ms.Meow is a nesting Kitty. When in the house she has her bed with a nice pooffy blanky. She hops in and FLUFFS that blanky all nice and big and then walks it back down into the perfect little cozy nest. You know it's nap time when the fluffing starts followed with that tight little walk in circles thing.

Is she the kitty that is not spayed?

None of my kitties are Spayed. I'm working on another herd of cats like I had as a young man (36 cats at one point maybe more, mem fails). Besides baby kittens just brighten up my life so. I lost my only babies this year, and none of my females (4) have blessed me with any more babies so far. I want all the kitties I can get, so I can love on them and snuggle with them and play with them and laugh at their play. I miss babies, all my kitties are grown and only want love when they want it and only Ringo is still got any play left in her. She is fun to watch sometimes.
    Are any of your cats male? If not, that could be the problem (kidding).
    On the other hand, perhaps your ladies don't want to lose their girlish figures and would prefer if you would adopt?
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    On the other hand, perhaps your ladies don't want to lose their girlish figures and would prefer if you would adopt?
    Big ol' yellow bob tail 6 toe laying right on the porch. Young stud too, name of Manx, poppa of my last four I lost. Ms. Meow might be plumping right now but she is so fluffy it's hard to tell until her teat's drop. I would love some furballs to keep my winter fresh and fun.
    edited October 2012

Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:
    Big ol' yellow bob tail 6 toe laying right on the porch. Young stud too, name of Manx, poppa of my last four I lost. Ms. Meow might be plumping right now but she is so fluffy it's hard to tell until her teat's drop. I would love some furballs to keep my winter fresh and fun.
    It's hard to find something better than a kitten to turn a grown man back into a little boy. Puppies work well, too. Kittens do tend to be a little less work-intensive for the pet owner, though.
    If anyone wants to disagree with this view I have one thought for you:
    Ease of potty-training. If you put down a litter box and manually rake their little paws through it once, they usually get the idea.
    Puppies tend to be a bit slower (and messier) as students in this regard.

And I do have one of each, Baby the cat who is about 14 yo, and Jack the J. Russell who is about 12. So I love both.

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited October 2012

I do both as well, I lost Pete (Mixed breed, small) a few years back and just have not found a replacement yet. I wanted a puppy my niece had some months ago but she would not let me have him. He was given away just not to me.

EDIT: My niece did not have the puppy you guy's her small dog did. She has got rid of all her dogs. I was never asked once.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

EDIT: My niece did not have the puppy you guy's her small dog did.

Mary had a little lamb.
    The doctor nearly fainted,
    Old McDonald had a farm,
    The doctor nearly died. :)
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,705
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:

EDIT: My niece did not have the puppy you guy's her small dog did.

Mary had a little lamb.
    The doctor nearly fainted,
    Old McDonald had a farm,
    The doctor nearly died. :)

If Mary was an Ewe her doctor would not think much of her having a lamb. Mary sounds like a good name for a sweet ewe.

edited December 1969

Ew!!

Right?

Or am I just stupidly wrong? :D

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:

It's hard to find something better than a kitten to turn a grown man back into a little boy. Puppies work well, too. Kittens do tend to be a little less work-intensive for the pet owner, though.
    Ease of potty-training. If you put down a litter box and manually rake their little paws through it once, they usually get the idea.

And I do have one of each, Baby the cat who is about 14 yo, and Jack the J. Russell who is about 12. So I love both.

Hmm, small world. The J. Russell next door to me is named Jack too. Sadie lives there too, and some other dogs and cats. We have 4 dogs: Chuy Hernandez, Speedy Gonzalez, Spike, and Monky. Sometimes it gets noisy along our fence.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:
    tjohn said:

Hmm, small world. The J. Russell next door to me is named Jack too. Sadie lives there too, and some other dogs and cats. We have 4 dogs: Chuy Hernandez, Speedy Gonzalez, Spike, and Monky. Sometimes it gets noisy along our fence.

Ha ha! Yeah, Mom and Dad named the Dog, my late Aunt named the Cat, so they are both legacies. I'm going to guess that Chuy and Speedy are Chihuahuas?

edited December 1969

my cousins who lived on a farm in the sticks were always getting new kittens from their cats, never lived long or were drowned if found by my Uncle at birth (except for one to keep mum cat from fretting) before the kids discovered them.
    If the kids found them first, he let them live but too many cats for a poor family struggling so I offered to take one I found irrisistably cute as a teenager breifly without a cat (ours had died not long before)
    but the kids cried like crazy the could not part with their kitty (one of 6) so I could not have it.
    A week later all 6 were dead, two drowned in their water tank forcing them to drain it and buy water trucked in.
    others as usual just died.
    kids did not even care, other mum cat had had new kittens.
    my mum said being a farm cat it would probably not have lived long in the city anyway but I was not convinced, my next cat lived 18years.

edited December 1969

Skiriki! I made a video for you.
    mostly rendered in iClone, bits with Genesis talking done in Carrara as iClone does not support vertex morphs.

edited December 1969

mostly rendered in iClone, bits with Genesis talking done in Carrara as iClone does not support vertex morphs.

What fun. Poor Horsey. :lol: :down:
    edited December 1969

And apparently the Hero had already seen "Twilight". :lol:

edited December 1969

parenting that Genesis to the horse with iClone premade motions was an unbelievable PITA!
    (and so was the scooter ride even though it has an inbuilt rider mount motion)
    I really should have joined two clips to avoid the inbuilt uneditable transforms issues!!
    (get it with aniblocks in studio too, in Carrara I can edit the keyframes)
    which is why I love Carrara's editable timeline with deletable, moveable keyframes for EVERYTHING.
    iClone renders unbelievably fast but setting stuff up for me is very hard, the Reallusion forum users beg to differ but in Carrara I can see what every body part etc does at every point in time.

edited December 1969

I still offer a BRAND NEW left handed Whatizit to anyone that can find my old WENDY. Once again I'm left with no off the wall dancing, no over the top surprises (okay one), none of the REAL Wendy's meat and potatoes. No song? Really? If you main stream Zombies have gotten to Wendy and had her put on med's so she conforms I will find out. I'll hunt you down and put a right handed Whatizit where the sun does not shine (those are much harder to remove I hear), and get her detoxed as fast as possible.

P.S. Wonderful stuff, but Cecile did say, and I quote, "That's much tamer than the others."

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,586
    edited October 2012

...OK, another try at posting the pic from last night.

...hah! It worked.

Leela's elfin tomboy friend Tracey Kyle,

tracey_genesis_2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 457K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

YAY! A video for me! *runs to look at it*

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

LMAO You are brilliant with endings... Been there suffered through it! Damn Twilight!

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

The voices have improved as well! I can understand them lol

edited December 1969

Ew!!

Right?

Or am I just stupidly wrong? :D

No an Ewe.

Ewes are the only ones who can have baby lambs. A farmer needs an ewe and a ram to get their spring lambs.

edited December 1969

A lamb is a baby sheep. Its mother is an ewe and its father is a ram.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...OK, another try at posting the pic from last night.

...hah! It worked.

Leela's elfin tomboy friend Tracey Kyle,

Very natural character. She appears life-like. Congratulations, excellent work.

So many times people pose and shoot characters in 3D and the results look like cheap department store manikins. The promo pics in the Shop are full of that. Sounds like a complaint, but I am pointing out stupid.

Obviously KK, you have been an observer of human attitude and gesture, that makes the difference between 3D renders and 3D art.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

How did you guess, tJohn? Chuy and Speedy are Chihuahuas. I'll have to dig out some pix of them.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    How did you guess, tJohn? Chuy and Speedy are Chihuahuas. I'll have to dig out some pix of them.

Psychic. :lol:
    edited October 2012

lolcat-for-lol.jpg
    490 x 368 - 46K
    Post edited by TJohn on
This discussion has been closed.