A New Hope

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ROTFLMAO!! That'll teach him. Now morph it thin and it'll be perfect Wendy.

You notice not one picture of me, we Breeds do not let you folks steal our souls with those camera things....

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,914
    edited December 1969

I am thinking of getting a slide and negative film scanner as the earlier pictures of a younger me look better as I get older %-P
    others just render themselves as younger!

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

*facepalm*

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

*facepalm*

Couldn't have put it better myself! :D
    edited December 1969

*facepalm*

Couldn't have put it better myself! :DMORE ROTFLMAO!!!
    edited December 1969

The first thought that crossed my mind when I saw Wendy's render of my stolen face was Gomez Addams from the Addams Family.

Now that my face was taken, I can get a new one. Hmmm...I'll take Ryan Reynolds or Orlando Bloom's face. Ladies love 'em! [insert faceless smiley]

edited December 1969

don't worry, I will not be rendering any Daz Pr0n with your likeness. %-P

edited December 1969

don't worry, I will not be rendering any Daz Pr0n with your likeness. %-P
    Can we expect to see Jacob in a classic Wendy animation? I'm thinking some dancing and some singing in some really odd place, time or situation. You know regular Wendy stuff.
    edited December 1969

I am still trying to finish some I started already.
    my surgery one got nowhere.

edited December 1969

lol. I wouldn't mind. Might be entertaining. :D

edited December 1969

lol. I wouldn't mind. Might be entertaining. :D
    WHAT!!?? Might be? I'm sorry but I must remind you this is Wendy we are talking about. NO SUCH THING AS MIGHT!!

I slap you with a cold wet fish (whiting I believe), do not force me to be resort to the other weapons of shame.
    edited October 2012

Aww man, I got fishslapped.

fish-slap_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif
    320 x 208 - 2M
    Post edited by VIArts on
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Lots of fun going on in here today, I like that :D

Hey Wendy, next project: Jeff fishslaps Jacob!

Now all we need is to borrow Jeff's face!

edited December 1969

Might as well throw big ol' Barry in there too. :P

edited December 1969

I was SO wrong. It was a mackerel.

P.S. Find me if you can, my last photo I know of was in High School.

edited December 1969

Might as well throw big ol' Barry in there too. :P

There are some pics of me floating around that there intarweb, somewhere!
    edited December 1969

I give up trying to dispose of that bloody halo, so I'm just gonna hide it with something bright.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

just cut down 12 trees with a crosscut saw - getting to old to do this
    beat beat beat
    good thing miss pat can watch out for me

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,439
    edited December 1969

I swore I'd never cut another tree after I had to clean up at the down trees on our 2 acre property after hurricane Ike

edited December 1969

Most strenuous thing I've done is play with Carrara!

edited December 1969

Mother Nature, Farther Arthur and Sister Dialysis all ganged up and jumped on me yesterday. I'm just now up and moving again after a full day of the bed. The bad thing about those days is I feel sore all over when I get up and start moving again. Which is one of the reasons I was in bed to start with. I need coffee and med's and something to eat, one and two I'm working on but I do not feel like cooking yet. I"m going to raid my snacks until I feel better.

See ya'll in the funny papers...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Missed you Jeff. Was wondering where you were. I knew you weren't one for just giving up this race we seem to be involved in.

THere was me cursing cos we had some wild an whacky weather move in, and I was offline for a while, though sure you would continue to draw closer, but you didn't. THat was when I started wondering if something was maybe a bit out of kilter.

You take care now. No need to go post happy, till you are feeling better. :roll: :coolgrin:

edited December 1969

I'll be back in the race before long, the coffee is helping, the med's are starting to kick and I had a coffee cake to cut the hunger. I'm mostly caught up on the threads now and I'm sure I'll be all posty later today. I have a couple for the Stupid Thread right now.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Glad you bounced back out of bed, Jaderail. Missed you.

edited December 1969

It happens Anne, just when I think I'm doing good my plug gets pulled. I'll never understand it. I even had four days of near perfect just before it hit me.

edited December 1969

while it cannot be compared to your situation, one often feels fine and on top of the World before being struck down and bedridden with flu.
    and I will never forget how shingles took me out for about 4weeks from nowhere!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    It happens Anne, just when I think I'm doing good my plug gets pulled. I'll never understand it. I even had four days of near perfect just before it hit me.

Hope you're back to full speed soon my friend.

I'm only having minor problems at the moment. By which I don't mean the kids for once, haha. Just my diabetes reacting to a cold I've had for some time, nothing serious, I'm just tired all the time and have to watch my sugars closely. Nothing compared to what Jeff's going through.

Trying to do some eBaying, which is where my money is coming from these days, though I've not found my niche yet, if such a thing still exists. It's more time consuming than I thought.

I want to make a picture for Carole in Carrara, because she bought it for me out of a tax rebate. Not sure what kind of picture to do though. Perhaps another one with an owl, she likes owls a lot, or maybe a horse. Going to look for some inspiration.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

while it cannot be compared to your situation, one often feels fine and on top of the World before being struck down and bedridden with flu.
    and I will never forget how shingles took me out for about 4weeks from nowhere!

Ooh, don't talk to me about shingles. Not only did I happen to be one of the small minority that had it twice, the 2nd time it really knocked me for 6, and then I got the follow on condition that sometimes affects those who are not as young as they used to be. And it really didn't help when the GP told me I probably suffered more because I was already stressed out because of a sudden bereavement.
    edited December 1969

You guys are great, I'm good folks just slow and a bit achy today. For Barry's render idea I found this, you could put a horse much closer to the owls.

Horses_and_owls____.jpg
    900 x 675 - 104K