A New Hope

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,836
    edited December 1969

no bikinis and $2 poorer (plus platy numb club +4 bonus) my order did not go through and paypal billed me.
    it is too piddling an amount to complain to support about but I do really want my ruffled Genesis and V3 bikinis!!
    looks like they have to go au natural with fig leaves for Youtube!!!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

no bikinis and $2 poorer (plus platy numb club +4 bonus) my order did not go through and paypal billed me.
    it is too piddling an amount to complain to support about but I do really want my ruffled Genesis and V3 bikinis!!
    looks like they have to go au natural with fig leaves for Youtube!!!
    Support Ticket my dear. It will get fixed for you.
    edited December 1969

but it such a piddling amount, I only bought those string jobs because they were both on sale and I hads me a voucher burning my little hands with its luvverly hottness!
    do not really need them, just wanted to whine a bit, my electricity bill up by $100 concerns me more!!
    thought it would be funny though if Daz picked me as one of the free orders!!!

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    :coolgrin: Heck, by the time Jacob gets to bigh's advanced age medical science will have solved the problem's about getting old and he will be able to look just the same as he does now. 95 will be the new 25 by that time I reckon.

"You don't stop playing because you grow oild, you grow oild because you stop playing."

Problem solved. Do I get a Noibel Prize? :P

edited December 1969

but it such a piddling amount, I only bought those string jobs because they were both on sale and I hads me a voucher burning my little hands with its luvverly hottness!
    do not really need them, just wanted to whine a bit, my electricity bill up by $100 concerns me more!!
    thought it would be funny though if Daz picked me as one of the free orders!!!
    Whine noted, but I'm supposed to say stuff like Ticket ect... now you know. It's why I get to hang with all the Mod's and stuff. I do my job I do not get hit with a big stick. Looks around for Chohole.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    :coolgrin: Heck, by the time Jacob gets to bigh's advanced age medical science will have solved the problem's about getting old and he will be able to look just the same as he does now. 95 will be the new 25 by that time I reckon.

"You don't stop playing because you grow oild, you grow oild because you stop playing."

Problem solved. Do I get a Noibel Prize? :PI should be a Spermazoa by now then. I do not think it's working for me... No Prize.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Wendy, is there anything in this announcment that may solve your problem

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9458_4/

edited December 1969

damn, I didn't leave them there AND I made 2x attempts so paid $4!
    stoooooollpid :red:
    no, I am not going to bother, it is not enough, I lost $5 on an Optitex transaction once too and never bothered.
    you just learn to be more careful, I was using my dodgy broadband too, never a good idea doing ANYTHING important when it is giving me issue.

if I make a bigger purchase, and something goes wrong, I will chase it up.

I got cheated out of a premium pizza at Pizza hut the other week because they gave me the wrong elcheapo cheesy ham & pinapple one while someone ate my gourmet one with steak strips, feta cheese, baby spinach leaves and chargrilled capsicum slices!!
    THAT TOTALLY PISSED ME OFF
    yet I have bought two from there since, no reimbursement, but I check now before leaving the shop!!!!

edited October 2012

Jaderail said:
    chohole said:

Problem solved. Do I get a Noibel Prize? :P

I should be a Spermazoa by now then. I do not think it's working for me... No Prize.

:'(

Post edited by VIArts on
    edited December 1969

damn, I didn't leave them there AND I made 2x attempts so paid $4!
    stoooooollpid :red:
    no, I am not going to bother, it is not enough, I lost $5 on an Optitex transaction once too and never bothered.
    you just learn to be more careful, I was using my dodgy broadband too, never a good idea doing ANYTHING important when it is giving me issue.

if I make a bigger purchase, and something goes wrong, I will chase it up.

I got cheated out of a premium pizza at Pizza hut the other week because they gave me the wrong elcheapo cheesy ham & pinapple one while someone ate my gourmet one with steak strips, feta cheese, baby spinach leaves and chargrilled capsicum slices!!
    THAT TOTALLY PISSED ME OFF
    yet I have bought two from there since, no reimbursement, but I check now before leaving the shop!!!!

That's just not right. I have some leftover pepperoni pizza and cinnamon sticks if you want some.

edited December 1969

thx Jacob, not sure about the cinnamon sticks though, are they those rolled bark things you cook in your custard for flavour?

edited December 1969

thx Jacob, not sure about the cinnamon sticks though, are they those rolled bark things you cook in your custard for flavour?

Or use with other spices like clove and root ginger when making mulled wine.
    edited December 1969

you can suck your hot chocolate up through them!

edited December 1969

Gah, you'e never had Pizza Hut cinnamon sticks? SMH. Sad, sad, sad...

They aren't rolled at all. They're look like breasdsticks and are soft and cinnamony. I get them with the 10 Dollar Dinner Box special.

Took a pic.

cinnastix.jpg
    480 x 640 - 85K
    edited December 1969

ah, they have cinnamon on them!
    I thought you meant cinnamon bark scrolls which some people SMOKE!!!!

edited December 1969

Ewww! Even after years of being around smokers, I never knew that. I used to bite the ends off Twizzlers and use it as a straw. Do they smoke Twizzlers too?

edited December 1969

supposed to be a "healthy" alternative

edited December 1969

So tired...

Really tired...

Really, very tired...

Too tired to say good night...

See ya

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

me three zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    or is that too

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Ewww! Even after years of being around smokers, I never knew that. I used to bite the ends off Twizzlers and use it as a straw. Do they smoke Twizzlers too?

Someone's probably tried it. I remember when people were smoking banana peels. Those are so wet and slimy that I could never figure out how anyone would be able to light them.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Cornucopia were doing a special offer where I could upgrade my Vue 9 Frontier to Vue 10 Frontier for free if I joined their version of Platinum Club (called C Club), so I did. Now I've got yet another new toy to play with. I love Vue, but I also love DS, and Carrara, and Bryce!

And Maya? Maybe!

edited October 2012

I'm pretty bad I guess, I've had Vue 10 F for quite a bit now, never installed it. As far as that goes my Vue 9 F is not installed either. Nor is Carrara 6Pro. Right now its just Bryce 7Pro, Hex2.5, DS3A and DS4.5Pro and my two art proggies PSP7 and PS CS6. And I hardly use more than two of them in a week.

Opps, FilterForge 3 is installed as well, not used much either.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm pretty bad I guess, I've had Vue 10 F for quite a bit now, never installed it. As far as that goes my Vue 9 F is not installed either. Nor is Carrara 6Pro. Right now its just Bryce 7Pro, Hex2.5, DS3A and DS4.5Pro and my two art proggies PSP7 and PS CS6. And I hardly use more than two of them in a week.

Looked into FilterForge 3 but I don't think I could afford it, and if I could, I don't think I could justify its cost unless I start doing more texturing.

Vue just has a WOW factor, it's so easy, and the render engine is fantastic.

edited December 1969

Mean and lean me, 2 versions of Bryce, PS7 and Poser 8 all that I have installed.

edited December 1969

I only installed Vue 9 Pioneer and DSPro briefly, then switched computers and never installed them. I have C8Pro, DS3A, Photoshop Elements 7, and Gimp installed though.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Looked into FilterForge 3 but I don't think I could afford it, and if I could, I don't think I could justify its cost unless I start doing more texturing.

Vue just has a WOW factor, it's so easy, and the render engine is fantastic.I should look at V10. As for FF3 I won it in a contest, I could not afford it either.

edited December 1969

Project Messiah I never use!!
    Houdini Apprentice likewise
    Unity Game engine
    UDK Unreal game engine
    Realsoft
    Gmax
    to name a few 3D softwares I never use but are on my desktop!!
    Blender gets opened occasionally, more than Bryce anyway!!
    Carrara, iClone, Daz studio, Poser7 & 8 debut, and Hexagon for morph adjustments are my main ones
    I use Gimp when I cannot do it in MSpaint, I liked Photobie but license (personal use only) too restrictive and I never found a way on their site to buy a commercial license with a price.

edited December 1969

Deluxe Paint is nice - pretty old now .

edited October 2012

wow - just in
    I just got a super offer - Buy Lightwave 11 for $1495 and get Poser Pro 2012 free - mmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't think I will :coolhmm:

edit - + I get Lightwave 11.5 for free when it come out .

Post edited by bigh on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Whew, finally settling down enough around here for me to check in.

Wendy, the package was here when I got home late Wednesday afternoon. Unfortunately, I can't get it to install. It goes half-way then sticks. Maybe because it says up to XP and I'm running Win7, but that shouldn't matter. Then I discovered a C7Pro with S/N that I had downloaded from Cnet a long time ago. The installer worked, but still no Native Content. It took the S/N, but when I try to register it with
    DAZ, I get a 404. Guess I'll try to call them Monday.

Crap...Jeff, did you take my cup of coffee? What does Cecil look like? Are you sure he's there with you or did he sneak over here and confiscate my coffee? Well, I've got to find it. Back later maybe.