Runtime DNA Merges With Daz 3D

1202122232426»

Comments

• Redfern said:

I think Beth Capsces merely changed the base "diffuse" color for certain material zones to a torqoise blue in that promo render.

Sincerely,

Bill

I'll experiment with that. Thanks!

I've become a little fascinated by which outfits inspired texture sets and which didn't. This one seems under-appreciated.

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,582

The leg sections that are blue in that promo I opted to turn "invisible", thus creating a kind of interlaced strap effect for the remaining regions.

Sincerely,

Bill

• I hope what's left on RDNA goes to better than 60% off some time before they take it down.

• grylingrylin Posts: 278

will i be able to get all the things i purchased, from old RdNA?? 

I Miss the Deep freeze* freebies section wih P5/6 things, old v2 armor n things, props etc <3 i just miss it all :P

• grylin said:

will i be able to get all the things i purchased, from old RdNA?? 

If the vendors moved here, yes.

edited July 2017

i mean, will it be migrated to my account? so i dont have to spend more money  on these? :P

Post edited by grylin on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

check your product library here. If your email was the same, then the products you purchased at rdna that came over to DAZ, should be in your account. 

Products that did not come over to DAZ, won't be obviously.  

grylin said:

i mean, will it be migrated to my account? so i dont have to spend more money  on these? :P

• DAZ_Steve said:

Very nice to hear.  

edit: never mind, found the other thread

We are working to link up customer accounts between the two sites, and as we migrate products over they will be added to your account here at Daz.

Hi guys,been off Poser for awhile,computer died n had to wait to have money to fix it.My problem is...at least one is i lost alot of my files(downloads).

Just finding out RDNA is here now scared me.....Id like to know how i can redownload my files from RDNA when they are here,but not in my account...???????

So far not liking this at all.............Hope it all works out ok

Thanks in advance....hugsss........kim

• DAZ_Steve said:

We are working to link up customer accounts between the two sites, and as we migrate products over they will be added to your account here at Daz.

Hi guys,been off Poser for awhile,computer died n had to wait to have money to fix it.My problem is...at least one is i lost alot of my files(downloads).

Just finding out RDNA is here now scared me.....Id like to know how i can redownload my files from RDNA when they are here,but not in my account...???????

So far not liking this at all.............Hope it all works out ok

Thanks in advance....hugsss........kim

I was away for 8 years and just came back too and was surprised to see the merger. I have found a few things in my order history here from RDNA, but I'm pretty sad it's not all there. I also wish there was a seperate area where I could just see the RDNA purchases and downloads. I spent tons of money there, and here too, and to not have it available makes me sad and a little bit angry.