[Fisio SB addOn released] Fisio: Physics Simulator

Comments

• RandWulfRandWulf Posts: 143

Nope.  Not yet.

• RaneRane Posts: 142

I'll say this, this product is the exact thing I've been wanting for YEARS.  As soon as I get paid, I'm buying a copy.

• Serial numbers are being worked on.

• jd641jd641 Posts: 426

wolf359 said:

Cool plugin!!yes

Perhaps it will eventually reach the ragdoll and rigid body  capability of the  "poser physics" plugin from years ago

Which now free and open source for poser 12.
    https://bitbucket.org/PhysicalcSoftware/poserphysics/src/master/

Can this DAZ plugin be applied to G8/G9 and ragdoll the figures like the Poser Physics plugin can? I see plenty of blocks and objects moving around in the sample videos, but not people.

• AlbertoAlberto Posts: 1,382

jd641 said:

wolf359 said:

Cool plugin!!yes

Perhaps it will eventually reach the ragdoll and rigid body  capability of the  "poser physics" plugin from years ago

Which now free and open source for poser 12.
    https://bitbucket.org/PhysicalcSoftware/poserphysics/src/master/

Can this DAZ plugin be applied to G8/G9 and ragdoll the figures like the Poser Physics plugin can? I see plenty of blocks and objects moving around in the sample videos, but not people.

1. You can define a figure as Fixed. Then you can animate it, and all the other bodies will react to the figure and its movements (but not vice versa).
    2. You can define the figure as not Fixed, then the plugin will treat it as a Rigid-body. However, you can animate this figure as usual (morphs and posing) and the plugin will adapt to the changes.

They told me the serial numbers will be ready at any time, 

• Where do i get the serial number? It's not listed on the serial number page in my account.

• meini2001 said:

Where do i get the serial number? It's not listed on the serial number page in my account.

Once they are made available they should be on that page, or you can right-click on its entry in Install Manager (while Install Manager is online)

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

Not listed on the page... *sigh* and 'show serial number' is greyed out in DIM. When should I put in another ticket?

Oh well, it's not as if I have time to play until next week anyway...

• Nath said:

Not listed on the page... *sigh* and 'show serial number' is greyed out in DIM. When should I put in another ticket?

Have you checked again? I have it on my page, so hopefully it will be listed on yours now as well. 

So excited about this product! heart 

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

MegonNoel said:

Nath said:

Have you checked again? I have it on my page, so hopefully it will be listed on yours now as well. 

Nothing on the serials page yet - and as I am now on my work computer, I can't check DIM.

• Nath said:

MegonNoel said:

Nath said:

Nothing on the serials page yet - and as I am now on my work computer, I can't check DIM.

I suppose it does not make any sense to check within the next 7 hours. Obviously, they have to hand-fix the serial number issue. What a mess again. Note to myself: never ever again buy any item with S/N's on release day. 

• Nath said:

MegonNoel said:

Nath said:

Sorry, I was really hoping that since the numbers for new purchases seemed to be working that the problem would be fixed for everyone. Hope it gets sorted for you soon. 

• Still nothing for me too?!?!? :/

• Theer is no point in opening another ticket unless Daz says the issue is fixed and you don't have the serial. The last we heard was that it was being worked on, so there is not yet any suggestion that it is done (and I still lack mine).

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

. Note to myself: never ever again buy any item with S/N's on release day. 

Hey, I waited three days to buy, but it didn't do me any good.  At this point I'm wondering if we'll see it this week given how many people take off early for the Holiday.

• I got a working serial number in my account smiley

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,861
    edited November 2022

Got my serial number, as well.

Has tried a bouncing ball animation and it works.

What I am looking forward to, is creating a piles of objects.

Any ideas about, how to achieve that.

Also, how to create a scene with just one final frame, where objects were already spreaded over the ground shape.

In short, I just want to have a static scene with the pile of the objects placed by simulation.

I think "Stabilization mode" is what I need to practice.

Post edited by Artini on
    edited November 2022

Has tested to create instaces of the bouncing object and the simulation also works with them.

How cool is that!

Post edited by Artini on
  • Richard Haseltine said:

Theer is no point in opening another ticket unless Daz says the issue is fixed and you don't have the serial. The last we heard was that it was being worked on, so there is not yet any suggestion that it is done (and I still lack mine).

Is this only being fixed for people who have opened a ticket or are they going through all purchases of the product and making certain a serial number is issued?

• johnbpjohnbp Posts: 55
    edited November 2022

RangerRick said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Theer is no point in opening another ticket unless Daz says the issue is fixed and you don't have the serial. The last we heard was that it was being worked on, so there is not yet any suggestion that it is done (and I still lack mine).

Is this only being fixed for people who have opened a ticket or are they going through all purchases of the product and making certain a serial number is issued?

Hmmmm.... your question got me wondering the same thing.  So I submitted a ticket just in case. 

Edit: Got it 5 mintes later!

Post edited by johnbp on
    edited November 2022

I have sent a ticket on Sunday.

Below is my experiment with Cohesion parameter,

to stick simulated red spheres to the low poly crystal rock.

Fisio02pic05.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 528K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • RandWulfRandWulf Posts: 143

Got my serial number today - thanks.  Now, where is the user's manual?  :)

RandWulf said:

Got my serial number today - thanks.  Now, where is the user's manual?  :)

Click in Fisio Physics Simulator -- Documentation to go to the pdf.

Manual.jpg
    1236 x 993 - 207K
  • RangerRick said:

Richard Haseltine said:

I hope it's for all, I haven't opened a ticket (and still don't have a serial)

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,808

I submitted a ticket earlier today and got the number shortly thereafter.

• gramgram Posts: 14

Would the soft bodies add on work with hairs possibly?

also I'd note that I got the serial quite fast after submitting the ticket today.

Richard Haseltine said:

RangerRick said:

Richard Haseltine said:

I hope it's for all, I haven't opened a ticket (and still don't have a serial)

They said it's for all. 

• erikberikb Posts: 8

This is really cool. Got it up and running and it works great. However, trying to find the manual is really difficult, because it's not present within Daz, and the manual download for Windows does not download completeyl from the product page. I downloaded through Install manager and that installed the plugin, but where would I find the manual?

• gramgram Posts: 14

erikb said:

This is really cool. Got it up and running and it works great. However, trying to find the manual is really difficult, because it's not present within Daz, and the manual download for Windows does not download completeyl from the product page. I downloaded through Install manager and that installed the plugin, but where would I find the manual?

one way to find it is to open up install manager, go to installed products, right click on the Fisio plugin and rightclick-> "show installed files". 

Somewhere in that list you should find the PDF, on the top most likely