MEC4D's celebration ( with freebies ) [commercial]

Comments

• 76Claudia220576Claudia2205 Posts: 40
    edited December 1969

Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag. Hoop dat je een leuke dag hebt gehad en lekker bent verwend.
    Heb ook een kopie van je prachtige outfit gepakt en ga ik zeker gebruiken (mits het ook voor DSON is)
    Wacht met smart op je volgende outfit, ziet er echt waanzinnig uit.

• Guardian Angel 671Guardian Angel 671 Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the freebie & hope you had a wonderful birthday :)

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

Dank je wel!
    Ik had een geweldige verjaardag! kan niet beter :)
    Ik ben blij dat je het leuk vind , veel plezier met rendering ! Ik ben klaar met de nieuwe outfit en wachten op het groene licht van mijn beta tester

Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag. Hoop dat je een leuke dag hebt gehad en lekker bent verwend.
    Heb ook een kopie van je prachtige outfit gepakt en ga ik zeker gebruiken (mits het ook voor DSON is)
    Wacht met smart op je volgende outfit, ziet er echt waanzinnig uit.
    edited December 1969

You welcome and thank you ! new freebie on the way and done waiting for the final link and files ! so I can share

Thanks for the freebie & hope you had a wonderful birthday :)
  • KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much! It's so sweet of you to give US a present for your birthday!

edited June 2015

You welcome and here we go !!!

But before you download please read
    1. you can mix all materials on any material zones just copy and paste beside hair
    2. when you add hair color, make sure you select Hair material first as the colors for the main hair are shaders not materials
    3. when you convert to V7 use full body and apply smooth modifier on Generic setting so it don't blow the edge loops
    4. You are free to use this set for commercial or hobby rendered artwork
    5. The link will expire when the next freebie is ready
    6. I hope to see a lot of funky crazy and ridiculous renders , it is a must !!! hehe just kidding

ENJOY !

Download link 70 MB :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kcfsp076903nwe/IM06292015-01_80sGJWTHFOUTFIT.zip?dl=0

download_80s_girlhavefun_mec4d.jpg
    763 x 1772 - 685K
    Post edited by MEC4D on
  • ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited December 1969

Woo! Happy Birthday, again! :)

(wonder if I can find a veil to make a madonna-esque/like a virgin/ outfit...I see the white lace as a good base for it.

• AlienRendersAlienRenders Posts: 792
    edited December 1969

WOW! Awesome! Loved the 80's. Thank you so much!

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:

Thank you, Cath. I hope you're having as much fun creating these as we are receiving and playing with them.

I did the math, You were barely a teenager when Cyndi Lauper and Madonna first started churning out the hits. What a wild time to be transitioning from a little girl to a young woman. No wonder you have a soft spot for the eighties. Did you know, even then, that you wanted to be an artist when you grew up? I wouldn't be surprised.

Again, thank you for your generosity and keep having fun. :coolsmile:

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,236
    edited June 2015

Thank you for another lovely present - looks good :-) hoping to play with it later.
    Also I'm looking forward to the PBS Metals - had to wishlist today but I'm expecting some income on Wednesday so I'm counting the days...!

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

What a cute outfit and a blast from the past! Thanks so much, Cath! (And I hope you had a great birthday, too! :D )

• scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

Super, thanks again. :D

These will be a very useful addition to the wardrobe.

edited December 1969

Back then kids was more grown up than today plus I got influences by my big sisters that I hung up with all times :)
    I was taking art and music classes since 1975 it was my passion since I remember I want to be an Artist , my conservative parents was not happy with that but later was very proud . 80s and 90s influenced me very much and I would do that again if I could ! It was wild new but inspiring !

ACross said:
    MEC4D said:

Thank you, Cath. I hope you're having as much fun creating these as we are receiving and playing with them.

I did the math, You were barely a teenager when Cyndi Lauper and Madonna first started churning out the hits. What a wild time to be transitioning from a little girl to a young woman. No wonder you have a soft spot for the eighties. Did you know, even then, that you wanted to be an artist when you grew up? I wouldn't be surprised.

Again, thank you for your generosity and keep having fun. :coolsmile:

• Taliesin86001Taliesin86001 Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Thank you once again for another wonderful outfit! Can't wait to try it out!

edited December 1969

Thank You ! without you it would be not possible I would be not even here so thank you for your support and kind words ! I have a wonderful and creative time with your guys and gals, it is my break :) as you know, if you love what you do , you never work again !

• scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

True enough hun, I'm currently doing graphics for a game and loving every minute of it.... and get paid in the process.
    Now if I hadn't been declared disabled, I wouldn't have had the time to do this, so it's sort of a mixed blessing for me.

• Angela3DAngela3D Posts: 77
    edited December 1969

Another fantastic freebie! Thank you so much. Extremely generous of you!!

• Guardian Angel 671Guardian Angel 671 Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

love this outfit too :) thanks

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Another great outfit! Thanks Cath...

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,146
    edited December 1969

Wow, another great outfit! Thanks, Cath! And Happy Birthday again!!!

Dana

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    edited December 1969

Girls just wanna have fun.... thanks hon! :-)

• erostewerostew Posts: 214
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for another wonderful freebie. It is really beyond awesome!

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,342
    edited December 1969

Thank You again for your generosity

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

You are so sweet! Happy birthday & thanks so much!!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,963
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much, Cath *hugs*

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,825
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:

But before you download please read
    1. you can mix all materials on any material zones just copy and paste beside hair
    2. when you add hair color, make sure you select Hair material first as the colors for the main hair are shaders not materials
    3. when you convert to V7 use full body and apply smooth modifier on Generic setting so it don't blow the edge loops
    4. You are free to use this set for commercial or hobby rendered artwork
    5. The link will expire when the next freebie is ready
    6. I hope to see a lot of funky crazy and ridiculous renders , it is a must !!! hehe just kidding

ENJOY !

Download link 70 MB :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kcfsp076903nwe/IM06292015-01_80sGJWTHFOUTFIT.zip?dl=0

....thank you very much. Slow DLs at the cafe.
  • JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

Thank you again. I loved the 80's great music and good times.

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,851
    edited June 2015

Thanks for the freebies.

There was something magical about the 1980s. Something that has never repeated again for me. From the crazy friends, to the cool tech gadgets coming on the scene, finally time of the personal computer, to the fantastic music and some of the most memorable movies, like Back to the Future, Indiana Jones, ET, and Ghostbusters, and so much more....

I'll stop or I'll think I'll cry.

Happy birthday!

Oh, and I forgot to mention the swarm of great exercise videos on TV! LOL!

Post edited by nDelphi on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited July 2015

:cheese:

Post edited by jakiblue on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Thank you Mec4D - this is awesome. It is SO taking me back!

I used to have the one lacy glove, and the one earring, and the bubble skirts and....omg this is so nostalgic right now. LOL