MEC4D's celebration ( with freebies ) [commercial]

Comments

• a-sennova-sennov Posts: 331
    edited December 1969

Happy birthday and thanks for PBS ! :)

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

LOL Alex !! very funny !

Thanks again ! I am still working on the next freebie, run in issues to busy modeling so have to edit weight maps manually
    but I am done in couple of hours so the party continue !

Thank you for your patience !

• aaron575aaron575 Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

Happy Belated Birthday and thanks for the gift. I am an 80's boy, in my 20's at the time, and remember when Olivia released the Physical single. Brings back some fond memories.

edited December 1969

Thank you ! yes so much memories .. 80s-90s best time ever ..

aaron575 said:
    Happy Belated Birthday and thanks for the gift. I am an 80's boy, in my 20's at the time, and remember when Olivia released the Physical single. Brings back some fond memories.
  • Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,604
    edited June 2015

This is very generous of you. Thanks alot!

MEC4D_80s_Free_Outfit.jpg
    1121 x 881 - 101K
    Post edited by Silver Dolphin on
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,696
    edited June 2015

I saw Dutch license plates in one of the promo's from your new shaders!
    So you must be able to read this: nogmaals van harte gefeliciteerd en bedankt voor je freebies XD
    if not, I just made a gigantic fool of myself ><</p>

Post edited by Sylvan on
    edited December 1969

Thank you !!!!

@Estroyer Hartelijk bedankt ! Ik was getrouwd met een Nederlandse man .. maar nu ben ik in New York

groetjes !

edited December 1969

I know you waiting for next Freebie so here little teaser of one of the color set
    ALMOST DONE !

I hope you like , everything included !

GIRLS_Just_wanna_have_fun_costume_80s_mec4d_2015.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 849K
  • Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,604
    edited December 1969

Wow can't wait to try out!

• scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited June 2015

Ah, the early days of Madonna and Cyndi Lauper... complete with matching outfit. (yes, 80's kid myself)

Your Dutch is pretty good btw, dear.

Wishlisted that PBS shader set, looks very useful.

Post edited by scatha on
  • ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

That's some amazing hair right there! I stand willing and able to do some 3Delight mats for it if necessary. And maybe a morph to make it all stick straight up!!!

--mW

• Digital Lite DesignDigital Lite Design Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

Happy belated b'Day Cath! :)

edited June 2015

Thanks Kat ! the link to preview freebie still active , I hope you grab a copy :)

@Modernwizard :you can make 3Delight mats if you like , but if you put the hair all straight it will be a helmet lol to much poly and volume , I will do some this week with smooth bob style

@scatha and Silver D : Thanks :)

It is just MONDAY we have all week for celebration and new freebies coming again after today's one ! I am in tornado mode lol

Post edited by MEC4D on
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:
    Thanks Kat ! the link to preview freebie still active , I hope you grab a copy :)

@Modernwizard :you can make 3Delight mats if you like , but if you put the hair all straight it will be a helmet lol to much poly and volume , I will do some this week with smooth bob style

@scatha and Silver D : Thanks :)

It is just MONDAY we have all week for celebration and new freebies coming again after today's one ! I am in tornado mode lol

Ohhh..>Thank you. I grabbed it. That is very generous! :) Can't wait to grab your metals and give those a spin. I will pick them up Friday and play this weekend. :) They look fantastic! :)

Kat

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,696
    edited December 1969

It's the Madonna outfit :D

• Ralf1958Ralf1958 Posts: 688
    edited June 2015

The metals ARE gorgeous! It's absolutely a MUST HAVE! I own they already! Awesome!

Post edited by Ralf1958 on
    edited June 2015

Everyone dressed like Madonna in this time ... or at last inspired by I mixed both Cindy and Madonna but it is more Cindy;) as she was more into theatrical ballerina style dresses ;)

Estroyer said:
    tumblr_lp0g2qAlSs1qbnfomo1_500.jpg
    355 x 700 - 68K
    Cyndi-Lauper.jpg
    550 x 458 - 115K
    Post edited by MEC4D on
  • ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:
    I know you waiting for next Freebie so here little teaser of one of the color set
    ALMOST DONE !

I hope you like , everything included !

Oooh. I like that!

• Angela3DAngela3D Posts: 77
    edited December 1969

Alex L said:
    "Like Oh my Gawd, it's like K.C's turn to lead the lunch break aerobics class" ;-)

Those are fantastic, Alex! Gave me a good laugh this morning too :)

edited June 2015

Updated the laces , you will have different hair colors and outfit colors

GIRLS2_Just_wanna_have_fun_costume_80s_mec4d_2015.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 804K
    Post edited by MEC4D on
    edited December 1969

Very cool :)

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited June 2015

MEC4D said:
    Everyone dressed like Madonna in this time ... or at last inspired by I mixed both Cindy and Madonna but it is more Cindy;) as she was more into theatrical ballerina style dresses ;)

Estroyer said:

Not quite...everyone...some of us were dressing like Don Johnson or Twisted Sister ...of course there was one of my friends who dressed like Adam Ant...

Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,682
    edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:

Not quite...everyone...some of us were dressing like Don Johnson or Twisted Sister ...of course there was one of my friends who dressed like Adam Ant...

..raises hand! LOL i had just started college when Adam Ant went solo without the ants. I had seen the grand stage performance Adam and the Ants had in Europe on video and luckily he had much of the same stage setup on his first solo tour in the U.S., what a great show!

Twisted Sister, can't count how many times I have seen them live, LOL.

OMG, the new outfit is like, totally awesome!!!! LOL

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318
    edited December 1969

Ha. I shared a bedroom with a sister who was mad about Adam Ant. There's nothing like waking up to a few hundred images of his face on the walls every morning to have you failing to appreciate his talents for about twenty years or so :) Me, I wanted to look like Boy George, back in the days when he looked even more like a girl than I did. I'll never forget my ex-brother-in-law's reaction at discovering he'd actually been ogling a fella on Top Of The Pops. Priceless. In reality, I looked more like Kate Bush and since I was always into the Ska/Mod Revival stuff but could only afford to dress a bit of the part, I probably just looked plain peculiar. Harrington jackets and A-line school skirts just don't really mix :)

This has been such a fun thread. Daft as we probably looked, I'm kind of sad that we're not all still dressing that way now :)

• Kaleb242Kaleb242 Posts: 344
    edited December 1969

Happy Birthday Cath, and thank you for sharing.

Great work as usual!

~Kaleb

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited June 2015

MEC4D said:

To be honest ... I was more the clone of Steve Strange from Visage (R.I.P.), my brother (R.I.P. too) was a Boy George lookalike , but we were never dressed like Madonna in this time :) That started in a later period. :P

Post edited by RCTSpanky on
    edited December 1969

Hey smart pants ! of course not everyone lol I like Don Johnson outfits on the time but in Europe every guy looks like Spandau Ballet member , I was in love with Boy George eyes ...

and btw I am sharing my B-Day with George Michael he just little older
    unfortunately Michael Jackson die on my B-Day , I will catch with him later about ! lol

mjc1016 said:
    MEC4D said:

Estroyer said:

edited December 1969

Sorry about your brother ! I just listen today to Steve Strange and all other great 80s musicians and I still love it ! don't do it for a very long time !

MEC4D said:

To be honest ... I was more the clone of Steve Strange from Visage (R.I.P.), my brother (R.I.P. too) was a Boy George lookalike , but we were never dressed like Madonna in this time :) That started in a later period. :P

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:
    Hey smart pants ! of course not everyone lol I like Don Johnson outfits on the time but in Europe every guy looks like Spandau Ballet member , I was in love with Boy George eyes ...

and btw I am sharing my B-Day with George Michael he just little older
    unfortunately Michael Jackson die on my B-Day , I will catch with him later about ! lol

mjc1016 said:
    MEC4D said:

Estroyer said:

My sister would love the outfit...in RL...both of them, actually...and yeah, she did dress that way...complete with the hair.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    edited December 1969

MEC4D said:

Estroyer said:

**CRUSH**