MEC4D's celebration ( with freebies ) [commercial]

1787980818284»

Comments

• That's a bummer. But hey MEC4D if you're reading this, I would buy an updated G8 version in a heartbeat. There is a severe lack of 80's content.

• Just wondering... any news about the fabulous home..?

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

Sorry no news at this moment , being sick back and forth for almost one month now. I try to do little work back and forth but not so much energy latelly. My upper respiratory system is out of control.

Cath

• heart get well soon

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Hope you get well soon Cath, that sure don't sound nice at all *hugs*

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086

Get well soon!!!

Dana

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,129

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you get over the bug soon.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,091

I wish you a speedy recovery. Sorry to hear you've been ill.

• Oh my! Get well soon! heart ...

• I'm so sorry that you are sick. I hope you get well soon.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560

...health and well being is more important. 

Thanks everyone ,  doc said to make antibody test in 2 weeks to be sure but everything point to it and on the mild side so nothing to be worry , I was thinking it was just cold but it did not go away.

I was little scared with the chest coughing and counted the 14 days , but it cleared already last week so I am out of the woods. 

Hugs

Cath

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

MEC4D said:

Thanks everyone ,  doc said to make antibody test in 2 weeks to be sure but everything point to it and on the mild side so nothing to be worry , I was thinking it was just cold but it did not go away.

I was little scared with the chest coughing and counted the 14 days , but it cleared already last week so I am out of the woods. 

Hugs

Cath

Take care of yourself!!!! Be sure you are well before going bsck to your usual frenetic work!! 

• MoreTNMoreTN Posts: 219

Great to hear you're getting better. Take care of yourself.

Thank you Simon , I am gonna be fine , like today I feel completely ok again , it is just annoying back and fort , my mind want to do stuff but the energy spam is still too short, I give it one more week and I should be back to normal again. 

SimonJM said:

Take care of yourself!!!! Be sure you are well before going bsck to your usual frenetic work!! 

Thank you !  it was depressing days but I made it to the next chapter. 

MoreTN said:

Great to hear you're getting better. Take care of yourself.

• Glad to hear you're getting better and hope it's all good news going forward.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560

...good to hear your situation has improved..  No hurry  take whatver time is needed to get back to full health.  

• MEC4D said:

Thank you Simon , I am gonna be fine , like today I feel completely ok again , it is just annoying back and fort , my mind want to do stuff but the energy spam is still too short, I give it one more week and I should be back to normal again. 

I feel for you :(( I know what it's like, though for different reasons... hope you'll be able to conquer it all soon <3

Thank you, sorry for some reason I can add only one quote to my reply at a time

I need go back as quickly as possible too much things to do. 

Second day and all Ok I hope it stays this way , positive energy around too

Thank you for your lovely wishes , you always cheers me up heart , wishing you a creative and positive weekend.

Cath

• MEC4D said:

Here are watermarks for your renders with Iray and with 3Delight , I put them as layers in psd format opacity set to 50% you can change the level to your choice

DOWNLOAD 3DELIGHT WATERMARK PSD

DOWNLOAD IRAY WATERMARK PSD

Thank you for these!

• JerifeJerife Posts: 272
    edited March 2021

I hope you are OK cath. All my good wishes for you

Post edited by Jerife on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

She is ... just yesterday she posted a beautiful render to the "Prayers for Lisa" thread at Hivewire.

• You still got those files?  I would like to download the 80's gm stuff.

• You still got those files?  I would like to download the 80's gm stuff.