Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

thoreandan said:

Seems the stacking discount doesn't apply to Fast Grab items, even though it doesn't say that in the list of things excluded (new releases, gift cards, memberships). Inaccurate sale description, or error?

The Fast Grab page has this text at the top:

"70% OFF* FastGrab Items

Shop a collection of limited-time deals with new Items added daily.

*Offer does not stack with other discounts."

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    edited June 2022

Gift card purchase hung up in processing:

Capture.PNG
    1074 x 619 - 50K
    Post edited by gitika1 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395

gitika1 said:

Did it ever go through?

• frank0314 said:

gitika1 said:

Did it ever go through?

Someone had an order hang yesterday, but the items did appear in their history in the end - if the payment gets stuck I would expect that Daz let it be sorted out at the price showing on trying to check out even if the offers are over by then.

• TogireTogire Posts: 402

The daz+ coupon is not fully applied. I suspect that the streaking discount is applied to it.

So if the streaking discount is 21%, the coupon reduction would only be $6*.79=$4.74

Actually, in my cart; the daz+ reduction when the coupon is applied is only $4.55 instead of $6, so they may be other origins to the problem.

• On the Streaking disocunt - the maximum one qualifying order per day was about earning the discount (you couldn't make two orders over $0.99 and earn two 3% disscounts) not how many times you could make an order with your current discount, so it is safe to buy a GC and new item first and then use your streak for back catalogue items paying with the new GC.

• alainmerigot said:

The daz+ coupon is not fully applied. I suspect that the streaking discount is applied to it.

So if the streaking discount is 21%, the coupon reduction would only be $6*.79=$4.74

Actually, in my cart; the daz+ reduction when the coupon is applied is only $4.55 instead of $6, so they may be other origins to the problem.

That sounds like the common issue with ordering - we can flag it up, but Sales support should be able to sort it out if you open a ticket and explain (before and after screenshots) what has been misplaced.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,251

Richard Haseltine said:

On the Streaking disocunt - the maximum one qualifying order per day was about earning the discount (you couldn't make two orders over $0.99 and earn two 3% disscounts) not how many times you could make an order with your current discount, so it is safe to buy a GC and new item first and then use your streak for back catalogue items paying with the new GC.

Get a stacking EXTRA 3% OFF* your cart for each daily purchase from June 12-18
    After a 7-day streak, you could earn up to an EXTRA 21% OFF* your cart!

*Maximum of one eligible purchase per day of $1 or more.
    Discount excludes New Releases, Gift Cards, and Memberships.

The way it is worded, it could be interpreted either way. Which "purchase" is eligible? Earning the discount, or applying the discount? Purchases earning the Stack-up don't seem to be limited in any way (all are eligible) other than the $1 minimum, but applying it does have restrictions. 

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Catch-Up Sale Continues
    + Huge Storewide Savings

FINAL DAY TO USE YOUR STACK-UP DISCOUNT

Just a warning so people won't complain about why there is no Stack-up discount tomorrow...

ps:

Coupons are not working well. I could confirm it too. Not getting the $6 off, but getting 21%(?) less XP.

• Xellosz said:

Catch-Up Sale Continues
    + Huge Storewide Savings

Just a warning so people won't complain about why there is no Stack-up discount tomorrow...

ps:

Coupons are not working well. I could confirm it too. Not getting the $6 off, but getting 21%(?) less XP.

My impression is that the DAZ+ coupon has not been working for weeks if not months. At least every time I added it I ended up getting less thatn the 6$ ... tried many times and finally setteled with 4,xx$ ...

• NorthOf45 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

On the Streaking disocunt - the maximum one qualifying order per day was about earning the discount (you couldn't make two orders over $0.99 and earn two 3% disscounts) not how many times you could make an order with your current discount, so it is safe to buy a GC and new item first and then use your streak for back catalogue items paying with the new GC.

Get a stacking EXTRA 3% OFF* your cart for each daily purchase from June 12-18
    After a 7-day streak, you could earn up to an EXTRA 21% OFF* your cart!

*Maximum of one eligible purchase per day of $1 or more.
    Discount excludes New Releases, Gift Cards, and Memberships.

The way it is worded, it could be interpreted either way. Which "purchase" is eligible? Earning the discount, or applying the discount? Purchases earning the Stack-up don't seem to be limited in any way (all are eligible) other than the $1 minimum, but applying it does have restrictions. 

I checked and the post was the result - it is meant to be only one pruchase per day can earn the treaking the discount, the dicount you have runs throughout the day. I have been reading it the other way around too, and did point out that it was causing confusion (as witness the number of times I had to rephrase my question to get the correct answer).

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* when you buy 2 or more
    Daz+ Members: Get an EXTRA 15% OFF

This still doesn’t work on two new DAZ+ items.

• HeleneHelene Posts: 111

I have been buying things most days and thought that there would be a coupon or something tomorrow that I had earned for the Streaking.
    I came here to check, because it was unclear.  Based on what I have read, what I add to my cart today should be discounted by the streaking bonus and I shouldn't wait on a coupon showing up tomorrow.

• Helene said:

I have been buying things most days and thought that there would be a coupon or something tomorrow that I had earned for the Streaking.
    I came here to check, because it was unclear.  Based on what I have read, what I add to my cart today should be discounted by the streaking bonus and I shouldn't wait on a coupon showing up tomorrow.

Sounds like that. Actually, I was at the same point earlier today.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,016

arks0ng said:

Catherine3678ab said:

They're all on the first page of the store ... they are all new ... they are supposed to trigger the discount on the gift card.

The bundle does not do that over here. Have attached pretty picture.

Not sure if real issue, but you might want to not have a pic of your email uncensored, just in case :)

THANK YOU! It's one of those things I'm see so often I don't see it anymore if you know what I mean. 

• vulcanisvulcanis Posts: 17

This whole thing is confusing, as most Daz gimmicks are. I have made purchases each day building up the discount. None of those purchases have been new releases, memberships or gift cards. Those were the excluded items. I haven't received a stacking discount yet. This was leading me to believe that this discount would apply after the event. Now, there is a notice that today is the last day to use the discount! What the actual F!

Cris Palomino said:

Gift cards should be working. Cryo item now in still new, just working on chb milan.

I keep odd hours ;-)

Confirmed, yes it's working! Thank you. Got the gift card and made a few purchases -- now have that beautiful dress and tall hairdo, and the male hair with hats!

• I take it the monthly $6 Platinum Club coupons and the stacking % off can't be used at the same time?

I was trying to pick up a Daz Original as usual and with the coupon it clears the stacking bonus.

Wonderland said:

Still not working...

Darkain Arts said:

I take it the monthly $6 Platinum Club coupons and the stacking % off can't be used at the same time?

I was trying to pick up a Daz Original as usual and with the coupon it clears the stacking bonus.

That's a common situation these days. Coupons don't always stack with any other offers. Now if you have only some $1.99 items in your basket those "might" accept the coupon.

• Father's day continues to be the redheaded step-child of celebratory days.

• Darkain Arts said:

I take it the monthly $6 Platinum Club coupons and the stacking % off can't be used at the same time?

That's a common situation these days. Coupons don't always stack with any other offers. Now if you have only some $1.99 items in your basket those "might" accept the coupon.

Thanks. That would a nice consolation prize if I can find a mix that work.
  • beregarberegar Posts: 268

nynico_8c2302db09 said:

Father's day continues to be the redheaded step-child of celebratory days.

I was like "but father's day is in November?" but apparently in the states it's in June. Who knew...

Anyhow. At least the leprechaun pot of gold bundle seemed to be reasonably discounted once you feed the sale two daily special/friends of the sale items and the streak discount which took it down to $25 (the lowest it has been so far as far as I can tell). Of course in my case I also wanted the two daily specials/friends of the sales items but luckily these also conveniently discounted the nightmare ooze which I also wanted. Naturally the $7 off deal doesn't apply to it. Go figure. Still ended up spending $52 in one go... oh well...

I don't feel the get $7 off from bundles is a good deal since I don''t see them stacking with anything else unless I'm again misreading the sales. The base discount seems to be 45% so you most likely end up paying something like $68 for most of the pro bundle level stuff. Not good when most are regularly sold for less than $30. Especially since you have to buy still new release to get that $7 off.

• Wonderland said:

Wonderland said:

Still not working...

What are you getting, for what purchases?

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,385

beregar said:

nynico_8c2302db09 said:

Father's day continues to be the redheaded step-child of celebratory days.

I was like "but father's day is in November?" but apparently in the states it's in June. Who knew...

It's in May where I live. Apparently, the poor fathers get kicked around quite a bit globally ;-) 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,087

RenderDictator said:

Xellosz said:

Catch-Up Sale Continues
    + Huge Storewide Savings

ps:

My impression is that the DAZ+ coupon has not been working for weeks if not months. At least every time I added it I ended up getting less thatn the 6$ ... tried many times and finally setteled with 4,xx$ ...

It's been working fine for me, except one night when the website goofed.

I often wait too long and almost forget to use it.  So, close to midnight DAZ time, I'm looking at my wishlist to see what I want to use it on.

Dana 

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,786
    So I've been working all week for a discount on warmed-over catch-up sale?? What a ripoff!

Darkain Arts said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Darkain Arts said:

Thanks. That would a nice consolation prize if I can find a mix that work.

I went through my orders, seems the one for 6 off of 18+, worked with one of the sales: buy something new and then a number of the lower cost items that were on a daily special sale or something like that. Items were averaging out a little over $2, less than 5, with the coupon applied.

Richard Haseltine said:

Wonderland said:

Wonderland said:

Still not working...

https://www.daz3d.com/betty-garden-furniture-01 and https://www.daz3d.com/zazie-for-genesis-81-female It didn’t say anything about DAZ+ being excluded

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328

Wonderland said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Wonderland said:

Wonderland said:

Still not working...

https://www.daz3d.com/betty-garden-furniture-01 and https://www.daz3d.com/zazie-for-genesis-81-female It didn’t say anything about DAZ+ being excluded

I'm not seeing the B.E.T.T.Y. Garden furniture in the 'Still New' releases 

This discussion has been closed.