Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

19495969798100»

Comments

• colcurvecolcurve Posts: 145

where to query the punches? i wanted to do my buy today and now the double punch doesnt work :(

• Not working!!!!

• Not working over here either.

• HoMart said:

Cris Palomino said:

ioonrxoon said:

Today's banner doesn't work, it leads back to the store.

There had just been a bout of cloudflare and pages just came back for me. Sale page works for me. 

Cache cleared

Banner just looping back to shop page.

NO new Items in the shop too.

I've sent in a report. The banners are acting weird for me, but it does steer me back to the front page now also.

• Robert Freise said:

And Serial Numbers for fisio is still missing

We are fully aware and have stated that Daz is still working on it. If you have not seen, the creator has put this up in the meantime.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7871086/#Comment_7871086 

• http://daz3d.com/daz-black-friday-22 Should be the link and should work now.

• Confirmed, it's working :-)

who can give me back double punch status

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Cris Palomino said:

http://daz3d.com/daz-black-friday-22 Should be the link and should work now.

confirmed, link is working.

So, no new items for today?

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

It doesn't seem like the full discount is working on Daz+ items. Some are about the same price as some PA items yesterday. I don't think the punches are being counted.

I'm only getting 50% off 3 or more Daz+ items instead of 10%+60%+40% off.

• Cris Palomino said:

Robert Freise said:

And Serial Numbers for fisio is still missing

We are fully aware and have stated that Daz is still working on it. If you have not seen, the creator has put this up in the meantime.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7871086/#Comment_7871086 

Thanks had not seen that 

Is anyone getting the correct price for the Daz+ stuff? Prices are definitely wrong for me .

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,251

No "Thankful for..." collection today? The "New Bundles of the week" are from this past Thursday, and have been featured every day since, so, not so new.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886
    edited November 2022

Wonderland said:

Is anyone getting the correct price for the Daz+ stuff? Prices are definitely wrong for me .

Not sure how to check these, since I have no idea what the starting price should be, but I'm getting 92% off regular items and 78% off the exclusives. Not much interest for me in these, but it's good to have a break day after spending the rest of the weekend building carts and getting them to a "manageable" amount.

Also Enclosed Side Garden is not part of the sale, should be old enough to be included.

LE: Actually the first part is incorrect, I just noticed that not all have the same starting price. They seem to start at 75%, so the in cart prices start at 88%.

Post edited by ioonrxoon on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328
    edited November 2022

Wonderland said:

Hmm, A bit odd:  DAZ+ items are today's featured catagory; but they are excluded from double punches. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Wonderland said:

daz+ items are excluded from double punches. 

• it does say new items and offers added daily on the store front... but as we know words mean nothing to Daz.

• LauraMLauraM Posts: 16

So, no double punch for today's deal? Bummer. After spending a fortune yesterday on those excellent deals, I was looking forward to doing the same today...

During the week "no double punch for Daz+ items" was OK; there was plenty to buy, but for today, making the whole deal be Daz+ ... 

Still gonna buy something, but not as much as I would have otherwise...

• Is Daz+ supposed to be the only new category today? Disappointing if so - the sale has been quite good so far, with new categories of items at deep discounts each day. I had hoped that trend would continue Sunday and Monday with hair, environments, creatures, etc.
  • Charlie Judge said:

Wonderland said:

Hmm, A bit odd:  DAZ+ items are today's featured catagory; but they are excluded from double punches. 

Which featured category? 

ioonrxoon said:

Wonderland said:

Not sure how to check these, since I have no idea what the starting price should be, but I'm getting 92% off regular items and 78% off the exclusives. Not much interest for me in these, but it's good to have a break day after spending the rest of the weekend building carts and getting them to a "manageable" amount.

Also Enclosed Side Garden is not part of the sale, should be old enough to be included.

I think it's deducting from the full price instead of the Daz+ price. I was filling my cart but it only comes out to about 50% off regular Daz+ price. It should be 10%+60%+40% off Daz + price with 3 items and 2 punches.  Could a mod please check if the prices are working correctly?

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited November 2022

Wonderland said:

ioonrxoon said:

Wonderland said:

I think it's deducting from the full price instead of the Daz+ price. I was filling my cart but it only comes out to about 50% off regular Daz+ price. It should be 10%+60%+40% off Daz + price with 3 items and 2 punches.  Could a mod please check if the prices are working correctly?

Again, Daz plus are excluded from punches. 

Edit: In speaking with Daz, they agreed the text was confusing. It states Daz plus excluded in one spot and not the other, so it's been corrected.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

is stated anywhere that membership purchases do not qualify as a punch?

• Something has changed.

Yesterday we had 0% extra on the Thursday deals, 5% extra on the Friday deals and 10% extra on the Saturday deals.That gave back 82% on poses, 83% on characters and 84% on clothing. DAZ Originals did get even more.

Today poses are down to 76%-77% with DAZ originals down to 84% although there had no extra yesterday already. Either there was a bug yesterday (to my benefit) or there is one today. Did not get some products yesterday to have a reserve for today. But without the double punches DAZ+ are not that attractive (the tropical beach I am looking for is getting far less discounted that DAZ originals yesterday).

And all products I left out yesterday are now at least $1-2 up. That cools down my shopping enthusiasm. Which is not all that bad as I spent far to much yesterday anyhow.

• So I missed all the BF sales in previous days. Just did a purchase for 3.99 dollars. Am I supposed to get a punch and discount for that, for today? Or for tomorrow? Because when I loaded my cart again with stuff it showed the same discounts as before the purchase. 

rod yes from 84% its down to 76% ... so its not my fault?

Cris Palomino said:

Wonderland said:

ioonrxoon said:

Wonderland said:

Again, Daz plus are excluded from punches. 

Edit: In speaking with Daz, they agreed the text was confusing. It states Daz plus excluded in one spot and not the other, so it's been corrected.

But even then it should get 10%+60% off but it's only getting about 50% off. And the punches have no affect on today's deal? It was advertised it would work all weekend.

It says:

Save Big On Daz+ Items!

Get 40% OFF thousands of Daz+ Items, 50% OFF* when you buy 2, or 60% OFF* when you buy 3 or more.

• • Plus your Punch Card savings
    • • Plus an EXTRA 10% OFF

VIEW ALL ITEMS

That is definitely not working at all.

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,033
    edited November 2022

colcurve said:

rod yes from 84% its down to 76% ... so its not my fault?

Yeah, prices are worse today for the previous categories.

----------------------------------

New thread https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/606351/new-genesis-new-sales-thread-report-issues-here-there-s-always-another-sale

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
This discussion has been closed.