Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Catherine3678ab said:

Yes BUT it's supposed to be discounting isn't it. That's what the promo says. 15% off.

The gift card? I believe it should but the discount is presently not working. 

• JamieMJamieM Posts: 353

If I buy a gift card with a new release (assuming the offer ever works) does this purchase "waste" my streaking discount so I can't then use my gift card to buy all the things I want to use the streaking discount on?

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,251

JamieM said:

If I buy a gift card with a new release (assuming the offer ever works) does this purchase "waste" my streaking discount so I can't then use my gift card to buy all the things I want to use the streaking discount on?

That's what the fine print says, so I wouldn't take a chance (you can't argue with the fine print). Get your discounted items first, then get the gift card, if you can swing it. 

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,016

Cris Palomino said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Yes BUT it's supposed to be discounting isn't it. That's what the promo says. 15% off.

The gift card? I believe it should but the discount is presently not working. 

Right. That would have been nice eh. 

Gift cards should be working. Cryo item now in still new, just working on chb milan.

Chb milan should be fixed.

• arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 268

Catherine3678ab said:

They're all on the first page of the store ... they are all new ... they are supposed to trigger the discount on the gift card.

The bundle does not do that over here. Have attached pretty picture.

Not sure if real issue, but you might want to not have a pic of your email uncensored, just in case :)

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,385
    edited June 2022

Hi Richard, sorry to add to the list, but this https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-piroska-for-genesis-8-and-81-females is in Still New but doesn't discount properly when put into the cart together with another Still New (should go to 46% off I believe) - could please you fix it, too? Thanks!

Edit: It also doesn't trigger the discount on other Still New items.

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

tsroemi said:

Hi Richard, sorry to add to the list, but this https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-piroska-for-genesis-8-and-81-females is in Still New but doesn't discount properly when put into the cart together with another Still New (should go to 46% off I believe) - could please you fix it, too? Thanks!

None of the items after CHB Milan are discounted, they're stuck at 30%.

edited June 2022

ioonrxoon said:

tsroemi said:

None of the items after CHB Milan are discounted, they're stuck at 30%.

I see, I'll just wait a little then if everything starts working again once he fixes that one.  
    Edit: Just saw that Richard said she's fixed - huh, I guess the problem goes down all the way of the list then ...

Post edited by tsroemi on

tsroemi said:

Daz is trying to push through all the still new as it seems random. 

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Alright, thanks! I'll just go and have a coffee then and come back later. Hope you're getting one, too, and some donuts or buns to go with it, for all this hard work on a sunday. Cheers! 

• beregarberegar Posts: 268

I'm getting "Unable to load HTML Block Identifier" error with the streak bar so I have no idea if the streak discount is applying or not because I can't figure out which all discounts are currently applying to my cart...

beregar said:

I'm getting "Unable to load HTML Block Identifier" error with the streak bar so I have no idea if the streak discount is applying or not because I can't figure out which all discounts are currently applying to my cart...

reported again. 

tsroemi said:

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Alright, thanks! I'll just go and have a coffee then and come back later. Hope you're getting one, too, and some donuts or buns to go with it, for all this hard work on a sunday. Cheers! 

Yes, busy Sunday. 

beregar said:

is this showing an error code? 

All still new should work now.

• beregarberegar Posts: 268

Cris Palomino said:

beregar said:

is this showing an error code? 

No. Just the html block identifier error but it's gone now along with the bar but I sort of assume the discount maybe applies?

Yeah, discounts were set by now and should appy. Should still show on sale page.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740
    edited June 2022

SUNSHINE7 is not working on older DAZ bundles in the sale with 2 new items in the cart. 

This offer is not working: 

Select Daz Original Bundles

Get $7 OFF*‡ any 1 Select Daz Original Bundle
    when you buy any Still New Release and use Coupon Code SUNSHINE7

Post edited by Wonderland on

Cris Palomino said:

All still new should work now.

Yes, everything fine here, thank you! 

Also this offer is not working: 

Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* when you buy 2 or more
    Daz+ Members: Get an EXTRA 15% OFF

So basically neither of these offers are working:

30% OFF Still New Releases

Get $7 OFF*‡ any 1 Select Daz Original Bundle
    when you buy any Still New Release
    and use Coupon Code SUNSHINE7

Wonderland said:

So basically neither of these offers are working:

30% OFF Still New Releases

Get $7 OFF*‡ any 1 Select Daz Original Bundle
    when you buy any Still New Release
    and use Coupon Code SUNSHINE7

Reported  SUNSHINE7. The twoo or more still new are working.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,327

I have an item in my cart that is offered as 50% discounted. Together with my 21% discount (day 7), that should be -71%, right? But I only see -64%. How can that be?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395
    edited June 2022

it's 21% of 50% addded to it not an extra 21% overall. Can you show a screenshot of your cart to see if things are adding up correctly?

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395
    edited June 2022

There seems to be a browser specific issue with attaching images in Chrome so atm if you have access to Firefox you'll need to use that to attach it. 

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,327

frank0314 said:

it's 21% of 50% addded to it not an extra 21% overall. Can you show a screenshot of your cart to see if things are adding up correctly?

That's my cart. And of course you are right,

1BEFBA5B-C59D-483F-8B05-CC52C600923D.jpeg
    2360 x 1322 - 398K
  • thoreandanthoreandan Posts: 151

Seems the stacking discount doesn't apply to Fast Grab items, even though it doesn't say that in the list of things excluded (new releases, gift cards, memberships). Inaccurate sale description, or error?

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

thoreandan said:

Seems the stacking discount doesn't apply to Fast Grab items, even though it doesn't say that in the list of things excluded (new releases, gift cards, memberships). Inaccurate sale description, or error?

Although it's rarely mentioned anywhere Fast Grab usuall doesn't work with ANY discounts. Not even with the DAZ+ coupons, which technically aren't a discount anyway.

This discussion has been closed.