Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• BYOB does not work for me

• RasberriRasberri Posts: 271
    edited June 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

Rasberri said:

Good Morning Folks.. I just wanted to ask what this is in the "Places and Things" list.  When I click on this bundle it gives me an "oops" page (scratches head :-)surprise

Which Places and Things list?

Here is a screenshot - it is the list that is at the top when you click "shop" and then "places and things"

Paris Mega Bundle2.PNG
    1858 x 460 - 572K
    Paris Mega Bundle3.PNG
    1903 x 629 - 2M
    Post edited by Rasberri on
  • Rasberri said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Rasberri said:

Good Morning Folks.. I just wanted to ask what this is in the "Places and Things" list.  When I click on this bundle it gives me an "oops" page (scratches head :-)surprise

Which Places and Things list?

Here is a screenshot - it is the list that is at the top when you click "shop" and then "places and things"

Ah, I see - I thought ti was on the promo page. Reported.

• tsroemi said:

mtl1 said:

Joining in on the DAZPLUS75 feedback: the discount seems to be mainly for non-Daz+ members, since members actually get a worse discount on much of the items. Ah well, wallet is safe.

Mods, could you perhaps check with DAZ on this issue again? Surely it's not meant to be like that, since the ad targets DAZ+ members specifically. As it is now, we're really paying a lot more than we do with our normal discount. This cannot be intended - right? 

Does anyone plan to respond to this...at this current time this sale makes no sense for this coupon DAZPLUS75  

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,369

RenderDictator said:

BYOB does not work for me

It worked for me. What is in your cart? You have to have exactly 8 of the items in your cart; no more and no less. 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,409

ShadowSkillz said:

tsroemi said:

mtl1 said:

Joining in on the DAZPLUS75 feedback: the discount seems to be mainly for non-Daz+ members, since members actually get a worse discount on much of the items. Ah well, wallet is safe.

Mods, could you perhaps check with DAZ on this issue again? Surely it's not meant to be like that, since the ad targets DAZ+ members specifically. As it is now, we're really paying a lot more than we do with our normal discount. This cannot be intended - right? 

Does anyone plan to respond to this...at this current time this sale makes no sense for this coupon DAZPLUS75  

Probably the mods can't do anything about it as DAZ doesn't want to change that part of the sale. Otherwise, they're always real quick to respond. 

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201

tsroemi said:

ShadowSkillz said:

tsroemi said:

mtl1 said:

Probably the mods can't do anything about it as DAZ doesn't want to change that part of the sale. Otherwise, they're always real quick to respond. 

Funniest Sale I've ever seen, "Enter Coupon Code 'REVERSE DISCOUNT' to increase prices!"

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886
    edited June 2022

This isn't working for me

"Select Daz Originals

Get up to 5 Select Daz Originals for $5 each*
    when you buy any 2+ Debut New or Still New Releases
    Daz+ Members: Get up to 5 Select Daz Originals for $1.99 each*"

And the Daz+ for a Day selection is still yesterday's selection.

Post edited by ioonrxoon on
  • marblemarble Posts: 7,449

ioonrxoon said:

"Select Daz Originals

Nor me. Not 1.99 in my cart.

• Although the product pages for the items in the screenshot below all show 62% off, when I put them in the cart it doesn't reflect any discount.

daz.jpg
    1902 x 637 - 289K
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,083

There are no new items today? The shop only lists yesterday's items as the newest: https://www.daz3d.com/shop/

• TogireTogire Posts: 404

As already mentioned, the daz+ for a day page only lists yesterday D+FAD items.

And the D+FAD carousel is a weird mix of some of the new D+FAD items (I think) and debut new releases.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

marble said:

ioonrxoon said:

"Select Daz Originals

Do you have two new releases or still new in the cart? 

Ati said:

There are no new items today? The shop only lists yesterday's items as the newest: https://www.daz3d.com/shop/

Will report. 

alainmerigot said:

And the D+FAD carousel is a weird mix of some of the new D+FAD items (I think) and debut new releases.

Will report. 

Cris Palomino said:

alainmerigot said:

Will report. 

Thank you! Seems the team is a bit tired these last days ... 

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

Cris Palomino said:

marble said:

ioonrxoon said:

"Select Daz Originals

So that's what I find confusing. I read the promo to mean thaat DAZ+ members get the 1.99 price while non-DAZ+ members need the new releases. OK, I'll empty my cart then because I detest conditional sales.

ravvenkitsune said:

Although the product pages for the items in the screenshot below all show 62% off, when I put them in the cart it doesn't reflect any discount.

From which of tonight's categories do these come? 

• Cris Palomino said:

ravvenkitsune said:

Although the product pages for the items in the screenshot below all show 62% off, when I put them in the cart it doesn't reflect any discount.

They were from my wishlist. I don't know if they're also in tonight's categories, but in any event it shouldn't wipe out the discount. You can see the discounts here, but they disappear when I put them in the cart:

https://www.daz3d.com/the-mystic-gorge

https://www.daz3d.com/babel-cityscape

https://www.daz3d.com/rog-fantasy-home--entrance ;

• MazhMazh Posts: 476

marble said:

Cris Palomino said:

marble said:

ioonrxoon said:

"Select Daz Originals

So that's what I find confusing. I read the promo to mean thaat DAZ+ members get the 1.99 price while non-DAZ+ members need the new releases. OK, I'll empty my cart then because I detest conditional sales.

+1

Guess it'll be changed into something like "get up to 10 items" for Daz PC+ members later (with the conditional buying of course)

edited June 2022

Cris Palomino said:

marble said:

ioonrxoon said:

"Select Daz Originals

YES. But the 'still new' DAZ+ item (Gangrel's Cave) does not work to permit the purchase of the items for $1.99. Plus the DAZ+ item in today's Debut new releases also doesn't count. toward the $1.99 purchase.

DO sale cart.jpg
    1021 x 873 - 99K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Cris Palomino said:

I did, but I guess they didn't count since one was from debut, and those seem to be messed up. It works if I only add still new items.

Charlie Judge said:

YES. But the 'still new' DAZ+ item (Gangrel's Cave) does not work to permit the purchase of the items for $1.99. Plus there doesn't seem to be any DAZ+ items in today's debut new releases. 

VYK Ceylon is today's + item.

• TogireTogire Posts: 404

ioonrxoon said:

Charlie Judge said:

YES. But the 'still new' DAZ+ item (Gangrel's Cave) does not work to permit the purchase of the items for $1.99. Plus there doesn't seem to be any DAZ+ items in today's debut new releases. 

Yes, but it is undiscounted. But as none of the debut new releases get any discount....

The sale team team really needs some holidays...

edited June 2022

ioonrxoon said:

Charlie Judge said:

Found that but it also is not counting. Also today's debut new releases only have a 30% (instead of 40%) discount for DAZ+ members.

DO Sale cart 1.jpg
    902 x 811 - 88K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on

I start feeling a little like the non-DAZ-timezone guinea pig with these early day sales failures ... Two and a half hours after turnover, and still nothing's fixed. Seems I'll have to go and muck out the rabbits before getting my daily DAZ fix. Dang!

ioonrxoon said:

Cris Palomino said:

I did, but I guess they didn't count since one was from debut, and those seem to be messed up. It works if I only add still new items.

I had two still new. I left the daz+ still new and added a new release and it still worked for me.

Charlie Judge said:

Cris Palomino said:

marble said:

ioonrxoon said:

"Select Daz Originals

YES. But the 'still new' DAZ+ item (Gangrel's Cave) does not work to permit the purchase of the items for $1.99. Plus the DAZ+ item in today's Debut new releases also doesn't count. toward the $1.99 purchase.

Gangrel's cave worked, the new daz+ did not. Will report the latter. 

ravvenkitsune said:

Cris Palomino said:

ravvenkitsune said:

They were from my wishlist. I don't know if they're also in tonight's categories, but in any event it shouldn't wipe out the discount. You can see the discounts here, but they disappear when I put them in the cart:

https://www.daz3d.com/the-mystic-gorge

https://www.daz3d.com/babel-cityscape

https://www.daz3d.com/rog-fantasy-home--entrance ;

I will report these. 

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Cris Palomino said:

marble said:

ioonrxoon said:

"Select Daz Originals

I tried it with 2 or 2+ new releases and Daz+ Members: Get up to 5 Select Daz Originals for $1.99 each*"  is not working.

This discussion has been closed.