Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395

Reported

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,251

Richard Haseltine said:

My streak is currently showing as five days - is it still wrong from any of those who had problems earlier?

Now showing Day 5. So far, so good, but I have seen it change before the end of the day more than once this week.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151

Well if DAZ wants me to monetize my streak they better start the catchup weekend with a gift card sale. Last one is nearly gone. Shopped way to much DAZ+FAD the last days.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,385

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Well if DAZ wants me to monetize my streak they better start the catchup weekend with a gift card sale. Last one is nearly gone. Shopped way to much DAZ+FAD the last days.

Same! 

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

Hope this is seen.

• LindaBLindaB Posts: 169

Agree!

Rod Wise Driggo said:

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328

Rod Wise Driggo said:

I still have a bit left from my previous gift card but I could really use a substantial gift card sale with at least 20% discount. 

NorthOf45 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

My streak is currently showing as five days - is it still wrong from any of those who had problems earlier?

Now showing Day 5. So far, so good, but I have seen it change before the end of the day more than once this week.

It happened again! Stack-up savings dropped to Day 4, from Day 5 earlier today. I don't know if the offer changes intentionally, or if the time of day makes a difference. I was playing with the cart contents and poof! it dropped back one day. This is the third time I have seen this, so anything that could have used the discount is getting dumped.

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562

Same here. It just dropped from Day 5 to Day 4. frown

Okay, I put through an order with only DAZ+ for a Day items (which don't benefit from the extra savings anyway), and the Stack-up savings went back up to Day 5. Same thing happened yesterday after putting through an order, it jumped back up to where it should have been (from Day 3 to Day 4). Now I will try with eligible items to see if it works.

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562

NorthOf45 said:

Okay, I put through an order with only DAZ+ for a Day items (which don't benefit from the extra savings anyway), and the Stack-up savings went back up to Day 5. Same thing happened yesterday after putting through an order, it jumped back up to where it should have been (from Day 3 to Day 4). Now I will try with eligible items to see if it works.

This just worked for me. 

Phoenix1966 said:

NorthOf45 said:

This just worked for me. 

Yup, me too. 

• borgtrekkerborgtrekker Posts: 112

NorthOf45 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

My purchase history shows a streak since the 7th yet my recorded streak is 1 day short as of today that should be 5 days but only showing 4...  I can only assume that day 1 on the 12th does not count as the 1st day of the streak, which makes no sense at all!  Has anyone else experienced this same issue??

Thanks.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328

Most of the DAZ+ For A Day items are at their regular price instead of $1.99 even in the cart. Please fix.

• CELESRACELESRA Posts: 86

A lot of the items in Daz+ for a day shows at 50% off and not $1.99. Hope this helps :)

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

NEXASSETS said:

A lot of the items in Daz+ for a day shows at 50% off and not $1.99. Hope this helps :)

Some display no discount at all.

The cart prices only get reduced by the stacking discount (currently 18% for me), they do not drop to USD 1.99.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

Nothing seems to work properly today. Categories advertising 48% off become 18% off in cart for example.

• AndrewJJPAndrewJJP Posts: 640

Every time I reprort something it seems I got it wrong, but here goes...

The vast majority of PC+ for the day are not $1.99 and I am definitely logged in. My membership doesn't expire until October. Is it just me?

• markusmaternmarkusmatern Posts: 522

AndrewJJP said:

The vast majority of PC+ for the day are not $1.99 and I am definitely logged in. My membership doesn't expire until October. Is it just me?

It's the same for me here as well!

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Will report

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,016

markusmatern said:

AndrewJJP said:

Same here.

• j_jobs_5aed5ee339j_jobs_5aed5ee339 Posts: 69
    edited June 2022

Catherine3678ab said:

markusmatern said:

AndrewJJP said:

Same here.

No discounts work yet except for the streak and the regular DAZ+ 45%.
    A new day, a new problem. They should really invest in a good programming team.

Post edited by j_jobs_5aed5ee339 on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Catherine3678ab said:

markusmatern said:

AndrewJJP said:

Same here.

No discounts work yet except for the streak and the regular DAZ+ 45%.
    A new day, a new problem. They should really invest in a good programming team.

Reported 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,180

Things seem to be working now.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,016

Confirmed, working here too, thank you :-)

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,009

I bought FF's dForce Luxury Leisure Squishy Mattress Poses for Genesis 8 Female, but when I came to download it, it is listed as 1.8Gb, which seems a lot for poses!

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-cryogenic-chamber was released yesterday, however I'm not seeing it in the store among the new releases: https://www.daz3d.com/shop/

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151

Well, unfortunately the sale ends with a rather lame catch-up. Might get 1-2 DAZ+FAD I've missed so far but even the full 7-day streak is pointless without one of those new release special offers we had before. Was looking for really deep discounts and a gift card sale to refuel without luck. 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395

Ati said:

https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-cryogenic-chamber was released yesterday, however I'm not seeing it in the store among the new releases: https://www.daz3d.com/shop/

What browser are you using?

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

Well, unfortunately the sale ends with a rather lame catch-up. Might get 1-2 DAZ+FAD I've missed so far but even the full 7-day streak is pointless without one of those new release special offers we had before. Was looking for really deep discounts and a gift card sale to refuel without luck. 

I'm not sure if this is a final catch up or a slightly late mid-month catch up.

This discussion has been closed.