Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 798
    The necromancer dragon bundle and The necromancer mega bundle are reversed on the front page.
  • 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

'Works' for me - puts the prices UP. I chucked in two items in the selection from my wishlist (which were 73% already), with stacking and streaking etc, they came to 80%, and then this code puts them back down to 77% off. I laughed and chucked them out of the cart.

• Charlie Judge said:

Quasar said:

Is the new flash sale coupon working for anyone? DAZ-TWO

not working for me, also 

It actually put my cart ttoal up. Reporting

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

JazzyBear said:

The necromancer dragon bundle and The necromancer mega bundle are reversed on the front page.

Yeah, first thing I noticed was that the cheaper bundle includes more than the megabundle.  Clicking on the actual product links for the bundles shows the correct breakdowns, but if there was any question over whether QC on the store has hit an all time low, this pretty much confirms it.    

• JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 798
    Yep front page listings for mega and dragon contents need to be reversed in their sections! Usually they have either the mega bundle first or the mega bundle last but it doesn't really matter how they do it as long as they correct it.
  • Richard Haseltine said:

ShadowSkillz said:

The fact that all of this :

50% OFF¥ Friends of Sale

Get an EXTRA 10% OFF¥* when you buy any Debut or Still New Release

Daz+ Members: Get an EXTRA 10% OFF¥

15% off 50% is 7.5% of the base price, so 57.5% off. I'm not sure if that is aas well as or instead of the 10% - I had assumed the latter, if not then that is 10% off the remaining 42.5% which is 4.25% of the base price - 61.75% total discount.

get an EXTRA 14% OFF*¥ when you buy the Necromancer 8.1 Mega Bundle:

14% of the remaining  38.25% is  3.955% (I had to get the calculator out at this point) for a total of  65.705% off

Plus 12% stacking streak still doesn't cart at >70% off is insane... 

12% off the remaining 34.295% is 4.1154%, so the ttoal dsicount would be just a shade under 70%.

Yeah...thats my problem, all that (daz)math to figure out that even though it reads like an unbelievable discount...it's very very good, but just reading all that info on the sales page I swore I was gonna hit the unicorn 80% discount. Daz needs to stop messing with my head and just keep it simple.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

What's with the Lady Cathryn sale? There isn't even such a product (yet). https://www.daz3d.com/lady-cathryn

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,385

Ati said:

What's with the Lady Cathryn sale? There isn't even such a product (yet). https://www.daz3d.com/lady-cathryn

Just noticed that, too. Clicked on the banner eagerly, cause the bundle looks great - and then 'Oops'. Come on, DAZ, what's up with you guys today? Can this be fixed please? 

• tsroemi said:

Ati said:

Just noticed that, too. Clicked on the banner eagerly, cause the bundle looks great - and then 'Oops'. Come on, DAZ, what's up with you guys today? Can this be fixed please? 

Reported

• ShadowSkillz said:

Richard Haseltine said:

ShadowSkillz said:

50% OFF¥ Friends of Sale

15% off 50% is 7.5% of the base price, so 57.5% off. I'm not sure if that is aas well as or instead of the 10% - I had assumed the latter, if not then that is 10% off the remaining 42.5% which is 4.25% of the base price - 61.75% total discount.

14% of the remaining  38.25% is  3.955% (I had to get the calculator out at this point) for a total of  65.705% off

12% off the remaining 34.295% is 4.1154%, so the ttoal dsicount would be just a shade under 70%.

Yeah...thats my problem, all that (daz)math to figure out that even though it reads like an unbelievable discount...it's very very good, but just reading all that info on the sales page I swore I was gonna hit the unicorn 80% discount. Daz needs to stop messing with my head and just keep it simple.

It isn't "Daz" maths, it's standard percentage maths.

• JazzyBear said:

Yep front page listings for mega and dragon contents need to be reversed in their sections! Usually they have either the mega bundle first or the mega bundle last but it doesn't really matter how they do it as long as they correct it.

I don't think the listings look wrong to me, have you tried a hard refresh?

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562
    edited June 2022

Stack up meter is back on https://www.daz3d.com/daz-plus-semi-annual-sale and is wrong again.

It's right when I am on my cart page.

Edit to add: Doing a hard reload of the page bumps the percentage to the correct point. See last image.

ST Ad 2 1.JPG
    751 x 486 - 55K
    ST Ad 2 2.JPG
    532 x 231 - 20K
    ST Ad 2 3.JPG
    758 x 475 - 57K
    Post edited by Jason Galterio on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,082

https://www.daz3d.com/weekend-in-paris-bundle

Does not list what's in the bundle, only links to items in the text description, but even those items go to ooops pages.

That's the third bundle that's messed up today. What's going on? :)

• theflarftheflarf Posts: 110

Richard Haseltine said:

ShadowSkillz said:

Richard Haseltine said:

ShadowSkillz said:

50% OFF¥ Friends of Sale

It might be, but I do think it's somewhat intentionally somewhat vague or misleading, the hope being it'll be not an added on % off, but and extra to the additional % off.

Nobody wants to have to work work to calculate what the discount should be 

• theflarf said:

Richard Haseltine said:

ShadowSkillz said:

Richard Haseltine said:

ShadowSkillz said:

50% OFF¥ Friends of Sale

It might be, but I do think it's somewhat intentionally somewhat vague or misleading, the hope being it'll be not an added on % off, but and extra to the additional % off.

Nobody wants to have to work work to calculate what the discount should be 

Exactly, nobody wants to waste time doing that to figure out if they have gotten the correct discount or not, hence why so many here have coined the phrase "Daz" Maths, I've seen it used several times and this is a perfect example of that.

• blazblaz Posts: 261

How much streaking discount should I be getting if I bough something every single day since 12.6. ?

I'm getting 9% but I think it should be 12%.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,099

blaz said:

How much streaking discount should I be getting if I bough something every single day since 12.6. ?

Same here. Cart said I was on day 3; sale page graphic said I was at 12%. I've bought something every day.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,251

It was 12% (Day 4) for me earlier today, but now it's down to 9% (Day 3). Not the first time it has changed during the course of a day. Probably happened when they fixed the Stack-Up graphic. Again. The difference is less than $1, so not worth the trouble of a ticket, but it does make me remove one item in the cart whenever that happens.

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 574

This has probably been mentioned before since it's an older product, but... Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think this product requires the textures listed as a required product.

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-walking-dangerously-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,251

NorthOf45 said:

It was 12% (Day 4) for me earlier today, but now it's down to 9% (Day 3). Not the first time it has changed during the course of a day. Probably happened when they fixed the Stack-Up graphic. Again. The difference is less than $1, so not worth the trouble of a ticket, but it does make me remove one item in the cart whenever that happens.

So, I check out and the graphic on the promo page jumps to 12%, Day 4. What kind of hooey is this? 

• borgtrekkerborgtrekker Posts: 112

butterflyfish said:

blaz said:

Same with me as I have purchased 4 days but it says for only 3!!!  What gives?  As of this writing the DAZ-TWO coupon still does not work either!!

Same here. Cart said I was on day 3; sale page graphic said I was at 12%. I've bought something every day.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Quasar said:

This has probably been mentioned before since it's an older product, but... Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think this product requires the textures listed as a required product.

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-walking-dangerously-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

Will report. 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

For any issues with the stacking discounts, we advise making a ticket as it is not an issue that can be fixed in the forums.

• evacynevacyn Posts: 958

What should the % discount be for the Friends of Sale with Day 4 of stacking with a new release and D+?

I've been adding the same OOT items to a cart every day this week with a new release, stacking discount and D+ and each day it shows the items as 60%. 

• TimotheusTimotheus Posts: 238

Anyone notice issues with pricing on the Anniversary Bundle 3 (https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-anniversary-2021-bundle-3)? It's supposed to be $5.99 for me, but it shows up as $7.14, which is just weird. Same after I add it to my cart.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328

Timotheus said:

Anyone notice issues with pricing on the Anniversary Bundle 3 (https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-anniversary-2021-bundle-3)? It's supposed to be $5.99 for me, but it shows up as $7.14, which is just weird. Same after I add it to my cart.

Same for me. Please fix. 

• My streak is currently showing as five days - is it still wrong from any of those who had problems earlier?

• Reporting the bundle issue.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Reporting the bundle issue.

Looks as if it may be the wrong bundle, I am not sure what the fix will be.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,162
    edited June 2022

The Daz+ page seems to have strange information on pricing. Is there no Quarterly Membership anymore? There are two options listed, and both are listed as Annual Membership. One is marked down from $70 to $42 and the other is marked down form $70 to $24. Then it says the first one is $3.33/monthly and the second one is $8/monthly. Then it says the first one saves 25% over quarterly. How is that 25% calculated? It just doesn't make any sense. Also, the numbers are overlapping, at least in Firefox and in my phone's Samsung browser.

I'm not planning to purchase it anyway, so it doesn't really affect me, but this page needs some work, I think.

Screenshot 2022-06-17 112427.jpg
    1316 x 948 - 125K
    Post edited by barbult on
This discussion has been closed.