• Thank you Wendy, it's amazing. I've added myself on their waiting list
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,811

video

Midjourney is more addictive devil IMO

but I ran out of cash blush

trying to go back to 3D and having to set up scenes now wink

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,800
    edited August 2022

I did 'a rabbit dressed as a hobo walking in the city' and got this surprise

DALL·E 2022-08-05 15.48.56.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    Post edited by Stezza on

it is hard finding work when you are a furry crying

video 

tried spherical renders

too pixellated for backgrounds so put on spheres 

DALL·E 2022-08-06 02.19.04 - steampunk alchemy lab VR360 spherical-lens HDRI equirectangular projection Ricoh Theta S.png
    1024 x 1024 - 2M
    DALL·E 2022-08-06 02.19.23 - steampunk alchemy lab VR360 spherical-lens HDRI equirectangular projection Ricoh Theta S.png
    1024 x 1024 - 2M
    DALL·E 2022-08-06 02.19.15 - steampunk alchemy lab VR360 spherical-lens HDRI equirectangular projection Ricoh Theta S.png
    1024 x 1024 - 2M
    DALL·E 2022-08-06 02.19.30 - steampunk alchemy lab VR360 spherical-lens HDRI equirectangular projection Ricoh Theta S.png
    1024 x 1024 - 2M
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,191

WendyLuvsCatz said:

video 

tried spherical renders

too pixellated for backgrounds so put on spheres 

Interesting, I can see this as a hallucination for an animated character's POV.  surprise

edited August 2022

subbed to MJ again 

also revisited Rivendell ..Elvendale wink

see link

https://www.facebook.com/wendy5/posts/pfbid02hpfgtV329x4PaDwDvpbvvuFDvtK1MN6GaZ6kVJEnGPyCzRxxgTo4uxPdTLzzUdg1l

wendyluvscatz_endless_corridor_of_chandeliers_and_candelabra_li_6ca53553-b5d2-4c33-b7af-33c068585e29.png
    2048 x 1024 - 2M
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

WendyLuvsCatz said:

subbed to MJ again 

also revisited Rivendell ..Elvendale wink

see link

https://www.facebook.com/wendy5/posts/pfbid02hpfgtV329x4PaDwDvpbvvuFDvtK1MN6GaZ6kVJEnGPyCzRxxgTo4uxPdTLzzUdg1l

Pretty spectacular images.  surprise

video 

I did this in bed

to be fair Carrara was rendering her little heart out on the other computer at the same time

WendyLuvsCatz said:

video 

I did this in bed

to be fair Carrara was rendering her little heart out on the other computer at the same time

Impressive, especially the sailing ship battles ... but some of the ships are floating above the water?

"An A.I.-Generated Picture Won an Art Prize. Artists Aren’t Happy"  (NYTimes, 2Sept2022)

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/02/technology/ai-artificial-intelligence-artists.html

AI Art.jpg
    1236 x 872 - 233K
  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924
    edited September 2022

Ah but they all look same same :)  Except yours!

Post edited by Headwax on
  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924

Syezza said:

I did 'a rabbit dressed as a hobo walking in the city' and got this surprise

ha ha an improvement on your usual work (tongue in cheek)

Steve K said:

"An A.I.-Generated Picture Won an Art Prize. Artists Aren’t Happy"  (NYTimes, 2Sept2022)

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/02/technology/ai-artificial-intelligence-artists.html

I don't know if everybody can read the NYTimes article, here is a CNN report on the same topic:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/03/tech/ai-art-fair-winner-controversy/index.html

• I started yet another YouTube channel

this one is only AI art

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Woohoo!  Looks like a great channel. 

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I started yet another YouTube channel

this one is only AI art

"Deforum Stable Diffusion in Visions of Chaos"

My wife was a math major in college (dual with Art), this sounds like one of her advanced courses.  But it looks like one of her art courses ... cool.

Actual Math course at Rice University: MATH 567 - Rational points on algebraic varieties, moduli spaces, deformation theory, and Hodge structures.  cool

(I was on the other side of campus taking courses like "Plastics".  cheeky)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

AI has many ethical dilemmas that we as a global community need to resolve. I'm not just talking about 3D either. 

We need to decide if we are willing to pay a universal basic wage when it puts people out of a job.

We need to decide if we wish this to happen and how we wish to implement it.

And I've brought this up before but I don't think what people have said to me previously is totally accurate. I think we need to resolve the issues of copyright in regard to ai.

That's just to mention a couple of the concerns I have...

edited September 2022

I have verification issues with that account, I cannot post the Creative commons links for music even,

it wants me to scan a QR code with my phone (it cannot, had same issue with Covid tracking had to manually fill out forms)

or verify with an email, (again cannot, I disabled data on it with Optus probably reason cannot do QR code too)

reason being it running me up a huge phonebill (Optus fortunately waived) updating all my apps without my permission ( I don't use any apps on it) when my wifi went off

I only use it to make phonecalls and SMS, they can and did send me my 2 factor verification code

my other accounts all use my iPad for this stuff so no idea why this one won't

the phone is too tiny and not that smart, it is Android but a very cheap dumb one (cost $40 a few years ago).

I don't believe in carrying an expensive piece of hardware around with me in my pocket with all my data on it, all I have on me most times is a debit card I top up as needed

• made a decidedly creepy video with AI

I could something far more realistic and horrifying in Carrara no doubt but then I would need to take responsibility for it

• Creepy .... and fascinating.

"Take him to the forge and show hime the instruments (of torture)".  Bernardo Gui in Umberto Eco's "The name of the Rose".  

Bernardo would be envious.  

I only watched the first part but will catch the rest later.

Makes me wonder what else is hidden in the deep recesses of your imagination.  Definitely creates a dark mood - sound track is great.

• Grimmvald said:

Creepy .... and fascinating.

"Take him to the forge and show hime the instruments (of torture)".  Bernardo Gui in Umberto Eco's "The name of the Rose".  

Bernardo would be envious.  

I only watched the first part but will catch the rest later.

Makes me wonder what else is hidden in the deep recesses of your imagination.  Definitely creates a dark mood - sound track is great.

I had no part in that besides supplying prompts which were various instruments of torture in a dungeon, the AI is responsible
    that's why I would be culpible if I did a Carrara version (have DAZ torture instruments and dungeon) 

• I suppose it's not a suitable topic for Carrara Challenge #65.....

• Art and graphics design teachers should be preparing now for how they'll deal with their students' inevitable "the AI made me do it!!".  Probably in the not-so-distant future.

an AI kitty animation 

got my electricity bill and almost fainted 

am rendering an animation with Carrara Native now

those CUDA Cores are too thirsty

• ProPoseProPose Posts: 520

Very Cool...Subscribed

ProPose said:

Very Cool...Subscribed

won't be any Deforum Stable Diffusion videos like that one for a while

it took massive GPU use blush 

might use Carrara to rig cutouts generated with AI instead wink

edited October 2022

used https://deepdreamgenerator.com/ and a Carrara render

xkbzaf_44cc0b40058607782faa81185af726a95e4e0601.jpg
    1932 x 1087 - 213K
    pirate hideout000.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

This gallery post using Stable Diffusion with image2image and Studio is probably related to this discussion.  Read the entire description to understand the process. Copying gallery link  from another thread.

READ THE DESCRIPTION - Daz + Stable Diffusion | Daz 3D

• MadaMada Posts: 1,868