Carrara Sale Email Message Alert thread

Comments

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

The orange banner looks the same today as yesterday.  But there is a new coupon code.  So if you bought 3 items yesterday, you can do it again today.

For me, 90% off is generally a no-brainer, especially for wishlisted items.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,711

UnifiedBrain said:

The orange banner looks the same today as yesterday.  But there is a new coupon code.  So if you bought 3 items yesterday, you can do it again today.

For me, 90% off is generally a no-brainer, especially for wishlisted items.

No Orange banner for me - looks like DAZ misses out on my money again ....

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,831

I consider my lack of banners a blessing, I really need my money for other things

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I consider my lack of banners a blessing, I really need my money for other things

Got to do the brakes and a service on the car, also got an old 3G mobile phone that needs replacing before they cut off the service - so savings are good !!!

Very strange.  I suspect that both of you are more frequent buyers than am I, especially regarding newer stuff.  I did download some freebies recently.  Maybe that triggered something.

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    edited July 2023
    Freebie with code today. Lots if 2.99/1.99 items too. I got one of 1.99 deal items as a lightning deal too, still 1.99.
    Post edited by 3drendero on
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,192

3drendero said:

Freebie with code today. Lots if 2.99/1.99 items too. I got one of 1.99 deal items as a lightning deal too, still 1.99.

Yup, a very good day.  I got a great freebie, "The Old Pumping Room" ($18.95), and a half dozen $2.99 deals (88% off) after testing the DS products to make sure they work in Carrara,

New freebies.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,082

Storewide sale on many PA items with code CHRISTMAS-COMEBACK.  Might be a good time to check your Carrara-dedicated and Carrara-compatible wish list to see if any of your desired goodies are included in the sale.

PhilW is a featured artist in the city life sales page.  Some of his Carrara sets and dynamic hair are 50% off (or more off if you buy qualifying items).

Diomede said:

PhilW is a featured artist in the city life sales page.  Some of his Carrara sets and dynamic hair are 50% off (or more off if you buy qualifying items).

His "Carrara Realistic Seas" is one I have used dozens of times.  Lots of options from glassy to stormy.

lots of freebies today

WendyLuvsCatz said:

lots of freebies today

Thanks!  They always arrive on the day I don't check. :)

UnifiedBrain said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

lots of freebies today

Thanks!  They always arrive on the day I don't check. :)

I only knew because they plonked one in my lightning deals which I occasionally check laugh 

PerttiA said:

Did I find Easter Eggs?

https://www.daz3d.com/new-releases

Sort the list with "Price low to high"

in addition to the biweekly freebies  

edited August 2023
    Thanks. Some of them are Lite versions, with 25% of the content of the full product. But a free product is always better than nothing.
    Post edited by 3drendero on
    Some of HowieFarkes Carrara items are 80% of with the daily sale being Howies day today.

Big discounts for many Carrara-compatible animals by Noggins.  Other similar deals in the 80% off legacy items sale.  Got myself an ostrich.

Diomede said:

Big discounts for many Carrara-compatible animals by Noggins.  Other similar deals in the 80% off legacy items sale.  Got myself an ostrich.

A few I would like but I have already blown my budget !!!

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,225

3drendero said:

Thanks. Some of them are Lite versions, with 25% of the content of the full product. But a free product is always better than nothing.

Sometimes (not always) those 'lite' versions have everything I want from the full version! Other times they entice me into buying the full. Either way it's a win for me.

I've Loved Howie Farkes products for Carrara, so I started collecting them for studio too. Very nice! And our pal TangoAlpha joins him in that as well - another big win! So in this sale I finally got Howie's Ultra-Scenery Realistic Landscape System for Daz Studio, and I wonder how much of that would be helpful for making more Howie in Carrara. I mean, it's a system that allows us to build up and alter terrain and then populate it. The population part using instancing in DS, so I would do that in Carrara using the Surface Replicator. I'd imagine that the DS system also uses maps for placement? Not sure. Too bust to take a break to try it out right now - but I look forward to doing so.

I've been wanting this system since I started rendering in DS, but it just wasn't in the cards. So the ones I have previously are the inclusive kits that don't require the main system.

For Carrara, however, all of his Carrara kits come with a plethora of plants and trees along with Plant Editor presets that are bar-none Gorgeous! Arboretum supplements add even more. I cannot say enough great things about Howie's Carrara products, and his DS products are every bit just as spectacular! 

I am afraid to even mention freebies these days in case there is a glitch blush

Just get the freebies!

I finally got Apocalyptic Armor for V3 out of my wish list and into my library!!! :)

3drendero said:

Just get the freebies!

+1 yes

Massive 75% off Discount

edited October 2023

Amongst many other freebies, today we see this amazing V4 character kit for Free at Daz 3d!!!

Ethnique: Kerry-Ann S4/V4

What's more - today we can even give her Claws for Free!!!

Post edited by Dartanbeck on

Dartanbeck said:

Amongst many other freebies, today we see this amazing V4 character kit for Free at Daz 3d!!!

Excellent, many thanks!  

My pleasure!

Yeah... wonderful character work! My goodness!

There are 3 1$ items today for Daz+ members.

Some nice freebies added!!! Some are for Bryce for those of us (like me) who intend to break into that precious software some day!

Shadowdancers for Hiro 3... I swooned when I saw that!!! In the Cart - Out of Cart into Library!!!