Carrara Sale Email Message Alert thread

16970727475

Comments

  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    New freebies, includes a big Carrara shader set!
  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    edited October 2022
    Check your email inbox, you may have recieved a G9 promo mail with a 20$ coupon for one item of some G1-G3 items. Also 10$ off G9 that seems to work in Carrara.
    Post edited by 3drendero on
  • BagboyBagboy Posts: 170

    3drendero said:

    Check your email inbox, Say you may have recieved a G9 promo mail with a 20$ coupon for one item of some G1-G3 items. Also 10$ off G9 that seems to work in Carrara.

     

    Say what??!  G9 works in Carrara? surprise 

  • BagboyBagboy Posts: 170

    Okay!  I see all the threads now.  Turn my back for a couple of days and the whole world changes!cheeky

  • ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,981

    3drendero said:

    New freebies, includes a big Carrara shader set!

    And which is this set  ?  _   .You mean DP Anime Bundle  in  the Freebies  ,  then  _   .alrite then ,  Thanx 

  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    Yeah, that is the one, two G2 shaders and a hair: https://www.daz3d.com/dp-anime-bundle
  • UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

    Thanks 3drendero, for the notification!  It didn't show up in the freebies for me, even when I deselected the Hide Items I Own button.  But the link worked fine.

    Is the Daz+ sale now over?  Underwhelming compared to past events.

  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

    Yes the Daz+ sale ended just before release of Genesis 9.

  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    edited October 2022
    Flash sale 90% off V4 items until 2359 MDT. Check your wishlist or grab the skimpiest stuff at 90% off, for example: https://www.daz3d.com/the-clawbikini https://www.daz3d.com/dragon-priestess-for-v4 /Edit, 10 Carrara items are listed: https://www.daz3d.com/hundreds-of-item-savings
    Post edited by 3drendero on
  • rk66rk66 Posts: 432
    edited October 2022

    Currently in the Freebies - DP Anime Bundle for Carrara

    > https://www.daz3d.com/dp-anime-bundle

     

    Sorry, I see now double post

    Post edited by rk66 on
  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    Freebie with code today, 1 of 10000 items, choose wisely.
  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    rk66 said:

    Currently in the Freebies - DP Anime Bundle for Carrara

    > https://www.daz3d.com/dp-anime-bundle

     

    Sorry, I see now double post

    Great freebie, worth the double post...
  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    One more freebie with a new code today only.
  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    Black Friday is on, about 500 items for 3.99 for all and 50% of annual DAZ+.
  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    There is a big BF sale of the GPU rendering plugin for Carrara. May not support the latest GPUs.
  • 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    There are daily Christmas freebies in the main Shop page, keep checking them until 24th. Mixed quality, today there is a G9 clothing item, probably the first G9 freebie from DAZ so far.
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

    Bennu the Asteroid, today's holiday freebie, is by Fluidos creator and now Daz PA Alvin Bemar.  The asteroid comes with a Carrara preset, including Carrara specific shaders.  Thank you, Alberto!

    https://www.daz3d.com/bennu-the-asteroid

  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073
    edited December 2022

    I am having trouble installing the Carrara version of Bennu the Asteroid through DIM.  Getting an error that it needs the location of a program before it can install.  I am assuming it needs to know where Carrara is, but I have that designated in my advanced menu for DIM.  I have double checked that I have the correct installation path for Carrara, but the DIM menu won't accept when I manually try to put path in.  Could it be looking for a program other than Carrara?  Note, I did have a recent drive failure so uninstalled and reinstalled Carrara to a new drive.  My DIM installation for Carrara items is directed to the new location.

    Is this just me?  If so, I will do a manual install.  If it is more general I will submit a ticket.

    dim failure doesnt tell me the file it needs.jpg
    759 x 587 - 48K
    dim failure not accepting carrara.jpg
    767 x 708 - 57K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,686

    Diomede said:

    I am having trouble installing the Carrara version of Bennu the Asteroid through DIM.  Getting an error that it needs the location of a program before it can install.  I am assuming it needs to know where Carrara is, but I have that designated in my advanced menu for DIM.  I have double checked that I have the correct installation path for Carrara, but the DIM menu won't accept when I manually try to put path in.  Could it be looking for a program other than Carrara?  Note, I did have a recent drive failure so uninstalled and reinstalled Carrara to a new drive.  My DIM installation for Carrara items is directed to the new location.

    Is this just me?  If so, I will do a manual install.  If it is more general I will submit a ticket.

    I have a custom setup for my Carrara files so I do manual installations of my content. Sorry can't confirm if it's working or not !!!

    Looks like a nice model !

  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,798

    Diomede said:

    I am having trouble installing the Carrara version of Bennu the Asteroid through DIM.  Getting an error that it needs the location of a program before it can install.  I am assuming it needs to know where Carrara is, but I have that designated in my advanced menu for DIM.  I have double checked that I have the correct installation path for Carrara, but the DIM menu won't accept when I manually try to put path in.  Could it be looking for a program other than Carrara?  Note, I did have a recent drive failure so uninstalled and reinstalled Carrara to a new drive.  My DIM installation for Carrara items is directed to the new location.

    Is this just me?  If so, I will do a manual install.  If it is more general I will submit a ticket.

    Daz must of removed the Ca file as I can't get it... neither in DiM or in my account downloads no 

  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073
    edited December 2022

    Bummer.  I missed my opportunity to manually download the Carrara files.  Later in the day, I was able to install Bennu Asteroid through DIM, but the file list does not include the Carrara files.  So then I went and looked at the listing in my product library.  There is a spot for Carrara download, but no link to download it.  sad  

    bennu for CA no download link in product page.jpg
    1507 x 445 - 70K
    bennu files not listed as installed.jpg
    1582 x 763 - 179K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • damn I never downloaded 

  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,219

    Diomede said:

    Bummer.  I missed my opportunity to manually download the Carrara files.  Later in the day, I was able to install Bennu Asteroid through DIM, but the file list does not include the Carrara files.  So then I went and looked at the listing in my product library.  There is a spot for Carrara download, but no link to download it.  sad  

    You should file a ticket

  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,798

    Dartanbeck said:

    Diomede said:

    Bummer.  I missed my opportunity to manually download the Carrara files.  Later in the day, I was able to install Bennu Asteroid through DIM, but the file list does not include the Carrara files.  So then I went and looked at the listing in my product library.  There is a spot for Carrara download, but no link to download it.  sad  

    You should file a ticket

    yep... I did yes 

  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,219
    edited December 2022
    Post edited by Dartanbeck on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,219

    Stezza said:

    Dartanbeck said:

    Diomede said:

    Bummer.  I missed my opportunity to manually download the Carrara files.  Later in the day, I was able to install Bennu Asteroid through DIM, but the file list does not include the Carrara files.  So then I went and looked at the listing in my product library.  There is a spot for Carrara download, but no link to download it.  sad  

    You should file a ticket

    yep... I did yes 

    Me too

  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,219
    edited December 2022

    DAZ + members can get this cool Sci-Fi Underground Tunnel, by Mely3D for free, which is really cool!

    Membership is starting to get exciting again with Mely3D freebies coming into it!

    Post edited by Dartanbeck on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,219

    Bennu the Asteroid is Awesome! Thanks Alvin!!!

  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,219

    Diomede said:

    I am having trouble installing the Carrara version of Bennu the Asteroid through DIM.  Getting an error that it needs the location of a program before it can install.  I am assuming it needs to know where Carrara is, but I have that designated in my advanced menu for DIM.  I have double checked that I have the correct installation path for Carrara, but the DIM menu won't accept when I manually try to put path in.  Could it be looking for a program other than Carrara?  Note, I did have a recent drive failure so uninstalled and reinstalled Carrara to a new drive.  My DIM installation for Carrara items is directed to the new location.

    Is this just me?  If so, I will do a manual install.  If it is more general I will submit a ticket.

    Fixed!!! :)

  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,798
    edited December 2022

    not quite... mine doesn't install via DiM .. had to manually install it.

    yes.. my DiM is setup correctly yes

    Screenshot 2022-12-15 112038.png
    1174 x 856 - 53K
    Post edited by Stezza on
Sign In or Register to comment.