Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on II

Comments

• PitmaticPitmatic Posts: 793

Hi

I added prouct references to my images that were not there before and they are not showing up either

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#image=1111567

This one had the character added on the old gallery and is working I added ROGs bedroom and thats not working

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery#image=1084002

I have not disabled any images to the best of my knowledge

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083

Pitmatic said:

Hi

I added prouct references to my images that were not there before and they are not showing up either

This one had the character added on the old gallery and is working I added ROGs bedroom and thats not working

Adding items to already existing images will take a very long time to appear. We randomly update a few of the older images at a time, but since there are tens of thousands of images in the gallery, Daz would really hate us if we looked up all the images more frequently.

It's best to add all used items when you post the image—that way it will be properly listed.

• Ati said:

Pitmatic said:

Hi

Adding items to already existing images will take a very long time to appear. We randomly update a few of the older images at a time, but since there are tens of thousands of images in the gallery, Daz would really hate us if we looked up all the images more frequently.

It's best to add all used items when you post the image—that way it will be properly listed.

There may actually be a way we can "lazy load"/populate this data from the extension. We'd need to watch gallery edits for changes/saves by their owners (or perhaps viewers) and update the server. It'd keep Daz happier, but clearly require some work on our part. Pondering the option though. :)
  • PitmaticPitmatic Posts: 793

Thanks its all good to understand how these things work its a really usefull tool smiley

• How do we get to the list of all our "notify me" products? I poked around and couldn't find it. I know I've seen it before, where you could take products off your list of notifications? I'm just blond today, I'm sure.

tiffanie_gray_aceaa3bc71 said:

How do we get to the list of all our "notify me" products? I poked around and couldn't find it. I know I've seen it before, where you could take products off your list of notifications? I'm just blond today, I'm sure.

The notifications you set up for individual items, and not the general "% off" notification? Go to any product page in the store, and just below the price chart, you'll see two links: the first to set a notification for that product, and the second to list all the products you have notifications set up for. You can delete items from this list.

• That's it! I knew I had seen it somewhere! Thank you!

• Hun73r3dxHun73r3dx Posts: 38
    edited February 2021

How to i stop the emaling about wishlist and fast grap i unchecked everything and pressed save ???

Not gonna buy anything from daz store anymore no need to have those mails

Post edited by Hun73r3dx on

Hun73r3dx said:

How to i stop the emaling about wishlist and fast grap i unchecked everything and pressed save ???

Not gonna buy anything from daz store anymore no need to have those mails

At the bottom of those emails, you'll find a link to unsubscribe. Click that (once for both types of emails), confirm, and you're done. 

• OverdrawnOverdrawn Posts: 561

Happy March Madness Sale, all!

To celebrate, I've pushed v2.5.3 to the stores which contains a small fix for the "Export Cart to CSV" (which had broken during the store system change).

I'm constantly using the CSV export to think through various cart arrangements.

I hope having this fixed helps others as they juggle carts and discounts!

Updates will ship to each browser after the various company's "editorial" staff approves it for those stores.

Cheers!

• Yay!  Thank you, @Overdrawn!

• OverdrawnOverdrawn Posts: 561

tiffanie_gray_aceaa3bc71 said:

Yay!  Thank you, @Overdrawn!

Happy shopping! ^_^

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Have a bit of a problem. I have a new desktop computer which I've just set up. Downloaded Chrome and synced all my bookmarks and apps etc etc. 

But I'm not seeing any of the daz deals browser add on stuff. There's no wishlist check on pages so i can filter by wishlist or only show owned items. 

I am seeing however, the "hide pc items", and the two platinum club coupons options to filter by. I'm not seeing the filter by % off in the right hand drop down either (where you can filter by new arrivals, price high or low etc). Products i own in bundles aren't being greyed out with, and the "hide this product" isnt' there. 

I went to the options and double checked - my email and my passcode (which I had resent) are there and I saved. 

What am I missing?:

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,640

jakiblue said:

Have a bit of a problem. I have a new desktop computer which I've just set up. Downloaded Chrome and synced all my bookmarks and apps etc etc. 

But I'm not seeing any of the daz deals browser add on stuff. There's no wishlist check on pages so i can filter by wishlist or only show owned items. 

I am seeing however, the "hide pc items", and the two platinum club coupons options to filter by. I'm not seeing the filter by % off in the right hand drop down either (where you can filter by new arrivals, price high or low etc). Products i own in bundles aren't being greyed out with, and the "hide this product" isnt' there. 

I went to the options and double checked - my email and my passcode (which I had resent) are there and I saved. 

What am I missing?:

Don't know about Chrome, but in Waterfox, I'm finding that sometimes the 'show only wishlist' and 'only show owned' don't show up until I reload the page (or reload a couple of times). I wonder if it's just not loading fully or taking too long and stopping.

Are you logged in to the Daz site? Please make sure you are. Most of the addon options can be turned on and off. Make sure the ones you want to use are turned on. Just to be safe, uncheck, and re-check the checkboxes if they still don't show up.

Silent Winter said:

jakiblue said:

What am I missing?:

Don't know about Chrome, but in Waterfox, I'm finding that sometimes the 'show only wishlist' and 'only show owned' don't show up until I reload the page (or reload a couple of times). I wonder if it's just not loading fully or taking too long and stopping.

This used to be an issue with a previous version of Firefox. Their new version fixed this. 

Definitley logged in. I unchecked a few boxes and then checked them again. But still no luck. Not seeing the "only show wishlist" etc check boxes up top.  

Ati said:

Are you logged in to the Daz site? Please make sure you are. Most of the addon options can be turned on and off. Make sure the ones you want to use are turned on. Just to be safe, uncheck, and re-check the checkboxes if they still don't show up.

I'm using Chrome version 89.0.4389.72 (official build)(64bit) if that may help

jakiblue said:

I just upgraded to this version (was still a version behind), and it should work fine with this, too. If you wait a little, does it show up? For me, it appears about a second after the rest of the top of the page (after the whole page has finished loading). Do you have items in your wishlist?

yep, have 1000+ items in wishlist. I was wondering - if I uninstall the app from chrome and then reinstall it, maybe that would work? Would I need a new code for the email notifications part or can I just get it resent? 

Ati said:

jakiblue said:

I just upgraded to this version (was still a version behind), and it should work fine with this, too. If you wait a little, does it show up? For me, it appears about a second after the rest of the top of the page (after the whole page has finished loading). Do you have items in your wishlist?

jakiblue said:

yep, have 1000+ items in wishlist. I was wondering - if I uninstall the app from chrome and then reinstall it, maybe that would work? Would I need a new code for the email notifications part or can I just get it resent? 

Ati said:

jakiblue said:

You could give that a try. You can use the same passcode you are using now. 

edited March 2021

Nope that didn't work. 

It's strange cos I am getting SOME of the options, but not others. 

EDIT: huh, i am seeing "only show wishlist" etc checkboxes now. 

EDIT AGAIN: okies!!! now i'm seeing all the right stuff! wooohooooo! it works!!!

Post edited by jakiblue on

Awesome! :) Great to hear all's good. :)

thank goodness, cos i hate shopping here without it LOL. My computer died in December and this one is new - i haven't bought anything since december. LOL 

Ati said:

Awesome! :) Great to hear all's good. :)

Aaaand they're all gone again. I don't even have the price timeline or even the forum references or gallery for individual products. The only thing I have are the three filter on the top left for the PC coupons. 

• FrankTheTankFrankTheTank Posts: 1,131

did the plugin break today with an update? I noticed that it autoupdated, and it no longer works in brave. did this happen to anyone else?

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

I don't know how widespread this is, but most of the forum links on this one page lead to threads discussing other characters with similar names.

Leon | 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D

• JamieMJamieM Posts: 353

jakiblue said:

Nope that didn't work. 

EDIT AGAIN: okies!!! now i'm seeing all the right stuff! wooohooooo! it works!!!

Using Chrome I have lost the wishlist etc checkboxes a few times over the last few days. I have had to uninstall and reinstall the add-on each time to get it working.  

Ahh! then I am not alone. I thought it was just me LOL. Cos yes, they are all still gone today. I'll uninstall and reinstall again.  

JamieM said:

jakiblue said:

Nope that didn't work. 

Using Chrome I have lost the wishlist etc checkboxes a few times over the last few days. I have had to uninstall and reinstall the add-on each time to get it working.  

JamieM said:

jakiblue said:

Nope that didn't work. 

What do you guys have in common? Do you maybe both have 1000+ items in your wishlist?