"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues Here

Comments

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765

Same issue with the G3 freebies with the 8.1 promo. I'm not getting the full value. Are the discounted G3 items causing a conflict with the promo?

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,409

The 65-KEEPSYOU-ALIVE coupon is not working for me. Put 4 items from the list in the cart, plus a new a release, but it says 'coupon not valid'. Will someone get this fixed please? Cart is attached. I'm getting so, so sick of this really ...crying

Screenshot_2021-02-14 Daz 3D 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D.png
    1894 x 927 - 286K
  • tsroemi said:

The 65-KEEPSYOU-ALIVE coupon is not working for me. Put 4 items from the list in the cart, plus a new a release, but it says 'coupon not valid'. Will someone get this fixed please? Cart is attached. I'm getting so, so sick of this really ...crying

Reporting.

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,029

tsroemi said:

ditto ... another borked sale .... despite the much vaunted store “change” and “improvement”

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

Reporting.

Thank you very much. I'm so sorry for you guys always having to run and fix things you didn't mess up in the first place ... Anways, just now I tried with another New Item (Date Night Setup), that didn't work either. Just FYI.

• y3kman said:

Same issue with the G3 freebies with the 8.1 promo. I'm not getting the full value. Are the discounted G3 items causing a conflict with the promo?

Reporting.

• Well, 65-KEEPSYOU-ALIVE is not working for me. I'll give up. Another days promotions passed.

• and surprise...  65-KEEPSYOU-ALIVE not working... 
    ---
    Been thinking I"ve spent way to much here.. appreciate your helping me cut back.

SAVE.jpg
    1638 x 834 - 843K
    ITEM FROM SALE.jpg
    2985 x 1121 - 953K
    NEW ITEM.jpg
    373 x 564 - 103K
    COUPON CODE.jpg
    2437 x 564 - 178K
    COUPON CODE DOESNT.jpg
    2437 x 564 - 180K
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

The Be Mine bundle doesn't offer any discount for owning some of the items.  Is that an oversight?

• The functionality of the Daz store goes beyond pathetic it unashamedly wastes its customers time... disgraceful! 

• SolitarySandpiper said:

The functionality of the Daz store goes beyond pathetic it unashamedly wastes its customers time... disgraceful! 

Yebbut it will all be fixed when the new store software is in place... 

• Looks like the 65-KEEPYOU-ALIVE coupon issue isn't an isolated case.

• anepheranepher Posts: 120

65-KEEPYOU-ALIVE is not working.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,321

anepher said:

Don't know if this is the problem but the code is KEEPSYOU. 

• anepheranepher Posts: 120

scorpio said:

anepher said:

Not working with 65-KEEPSYOU-ALIVE

Anyone knows if it's going to be fixed today?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

anepher said:

scorpio said:

anepher said:

It has been reported.

Chohole said:

anepher said:

scorpio said:

anepher said:

It has been reported.

Yeah it was, like three hours ago ... sad Is anybody even in at DAZ on a Valentine's Day sunday?  'Cause if not, please just let us know, and I'll stop wasting my time hanging around here waiting for the coupon to be fixed. That's not such a fun way to spend the day really, is it ...

• Sevrin said:

The Be Mine bundle doesn't offer any discount for owning some of the items.  Is that an oversight?

Well I already own all items of it. Should have been set to purchased ;-) At least I can hide it with the browser extension. That said I little cross-promo with yesterdays bundle would have been nice. As there is none I will probably only get the Sheer Lace Lingerie.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,736

markgoode77 said:

SolitarySandpiper said:

The functionality of the Daz store goes beyond pathetic it unashamedly wastes its customers time... disgraceful! 

That'll be great. I'm looking forward to it. 

• RaketeRakete Posts: 90
    edited February 2021

The 65-KEEPSYOU-ALIVE isn't working for me either. What do people mean when they say they reported the issue? Filed a ticket in in the support system?

Post edited by Rakete on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,357
    edited February 2021

Over 6 hours later the 65-KEEPSYOU-ALIVE coupon STILL is not working. no (And No, I didn't use i yesterday)

It looks like I'll be saving ALL my money this weekend by not buying.

markgoode77 said:

SolitarySandpiper said:

This.  These unrepaired broken sales definitely do not make for a Happy Valentine's Day

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • It took me one year to understand how Daz works. Not much has changed ^^;;

Rakete said:

The 65-KEEPSYOU-ALIVE isn't working for me either. What do people mean when they say they reported the issue? Filed a ticket in in the support system?

No, these guys are the forum moderators who can report issues directly to the DAZ team. They're not employed by DAZ though. Usually it works, only this time there seems to be no one at the office to receive their reports ... Or maybe it's a complicated fix. Either way, it's extremely annoying.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

Starting to feel like I am being Gaslighted by these nonworking sales,  I am questioning my ability to do basic math and doubting my ability to read an ad for a sale

• Tested 65-KEEPSYOU-ALIVE yesterday without buying anything as I was waiting until today but now it's not working for me either.

• JamieMJamieM Posts: 353

"Our study found that the best tool for measuring consumer-engagement efforts is the “decision simplicity index,” a gauge of how easy it is for consumers to gather and understand (or navigate) information about a brand, how much they can trust the information they find, and how readily they can weigh their options. The easier a brand makes the purchase-decision journey, the higher its decision-simplicity score. Brands that scored in the top quarter in our study were 86% more likely than those in the bottom quarter to be purchased by the consumers considering them."

Excerpt: "To Keep Your Customers, Keep It Simple". Harvard Business Review  2012

• Daz doesn't understand the K.I.S.S. principle

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,357
    edited February 2021

It looks like DAZ has chosen to fix the broken coupon code by simply removing the offer. angry Happy Valentine's Day -- NOT

I'm tired of thiese broken sales continually happenng. Dumping my cart.  I can spend my money somewhere else.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Charlie Judge said:

It looks like DAZ has chosen to fix the broken coupon code by simply removing the offer. angry Happy Valentine's Day -- NOT

I'm tired of thiese broken sales continually happenng. Dumping my cart.  I can spend my money somewhere else.

Oh no, you're right, I can't believe they did that! I've been saving up for today, and now spent hours checking! DAZ. what is happening with you??? 

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,321

Charlie Judge said:

This is beyond a joke - I'm returning all that Ive bought in the last month, you do not encourage customers to spend by treating them this way.

This discussion has been closed.