"There's Always Another Sale™" Sales thread: Report Issues Here

19495969798100»

Comments

• Torment 8.1 is so hot! OMG! Still expensive for me though....

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

$60 worth of free really really old products is not really an incentive to buy the new Torment bundle. For me anyway.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Huh. Set to ‘new arrivals’ all I saw were all the old PC products of V4 and below - there are Gen2 stuff further on. 

Still, not interested in anything below G3, maybe some environments...nah, I have enough props and environments 

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

I will probably pick up Torment himself, the HD and the Beau Fade Hair - there's too much in the bundle that doesn't interest me, and this comes out cheaper as well (none of the incentive offers are even in my wishlist, so not really an incentive)

• The Bundle plus two add-ons do not trigger the extra 20% discount, and also no $5 discount on any of the "Select DAZ Originals".

• jakiblue said:

$60 worth of free really really old products is not really an incentive to buy the new Torment bundle. For me anyway.

That is actually a show stopper for me. Since the discounts are also not working, I have put the bundle on my whishlist. Really a pity, as this is one of the more interesting bundles, although I still do not understand why you have to throw in a female character in a male bundle...

• Mark_e593e0a5 said:

The Bundle plus two add-ons do not trigger the extra 20% discount, and also no $5 discount on any of the "Select DAZ Originals".

I just tried a cart and this appears to be working.

• Cris Palomino said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

The Bundle plus two add-ons do not trigger the extra 20% discount, and also no $5 discount on any of the "Select DAZ Originals".

I just tried a cart and this appears to be working.

Confirmed, it is fixed. 

• show only PC+ is borked

it shows nothing

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

show only PC+ is borked

it shows nothing

Sending an inquiry.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,786

Was the Yesterdays' email entitled "Get them before they disappear" a general offer or targetted? 

It says to check my Messages daily, but there is nothing there today.  If it's not a general offer I'll send a ticket.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

WandW said:

Was the Yesterdays' email entitled "Get them before they disappear" a general offer or targetted? 

It says to check my Messages daily, but there is nothing there today.  If it's not a general offer I'll send a ticket.

Something similar was mentioned here a couple of weeks ago, so it must be specifically targeted. 

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,455

Staff Picks Celebrate the Year of the Ox bundle had an offer of buy it before the 18th, correct? And yet, now its sale page is gone, along with all the offers. Everything I had in my cart has jumped in price.

Just a pain while trying to deal with rolling blackouts, frigid temps, etc.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

banner promo for torment not kicking in.  its a torment  lol

• Mystiarra said:

Which? As I said in reply to your other post, the 10% off is for the bundle only - the banner does say that.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Richard Haseltine said:

Mystiarra said:

Which? As I said in reply to your other post, the 10% off is for the bundle only - the banner does say that.

oh.  thanks.  i cant see the light fonts.  barely registers as a smudge in my vision.

the featured artist store  Emrys not showing me anything.  i unchecked the hide items owned.

emrys page says 
    0 of 1507 items 

https://www.daz3d.com/dark-and-dreamy-artists#&filter_vendor=Emrys&filtered=1

• WandW said:

I got this too, but never got any follow-up stuff. Pretty confusing, however, I bought a couple of items yesterday evening and after the purchase was complete, an item from my wishlist suddenly showed up as "purchased" and was available for download in DIM. I checked the order history and it said "manually added" so I wonder if this is some sort of secretive "give you free stuff" promotion?

Its very confusing, but I wont balk at getting free stuff :)

Is there any kind of an update on this? This offer seems to have been taken down during the date range that was stated it would be available. Very frustrated with this. It's one of the first offers that I've been interested in for a while, and it disappeared when it said "buy before 2/18." It is the 17th right now and the offer is not there.

firewarden said:

Staff Picks Celebrate the Year of the Ox bundle had an offer of buy it before the 18th, correct? And yet, now its sale page is gone, along with all the offers. Everything I had in my cart has jumped in price.

• evacynevacyn Posts: 958

skullola_db06cea567 said:

WandW said:

I got this too, but never got any follow-up stuff. Pretty confusing, however, I bought a couple of items yesterday evening and after the purchase was complete, an item from my wishlist suddenly showed up as "purchased" and was available for download in DIM. I checked the order history and it said "manually added" so I wonder if this is some sort of secretive "give you free stuff" promotion?

Its very confusing, but I wont balk at getting free stuff :)

Yeah it was a pretty awesome gesture even with the confusing email. I'm just lucky it was something from my wishlist that I was really wishing for (my wishlist is pretty out of control these days...).

• evacynevacyn Posts: 958
    edited February 2021

duplicate

Post edited by evacyn on
  • firewarden said:

Is there any kind of an update on this? This offer seems to have been taken down during the date range that was stated it would be available. Very frustrated with this. It's one of the first offers that I've been interested in for a while, and it disappeared when it said "buy before 2/18." It is the 17th right now and the offer is not there.

firewarden said:

I can't recall the wording of the offer, all I can suggest is that you open a Sales support ticket.

edited February 2021

This is the page: https://www.daz3d.com/celebrate-the-lunar-new-year

This is the text:

And it would have been nice to have warning, because now the message that I get a 70% discount because I own seven of the items in the bundle already is gone. So... they managed to put a date in the sale, which is kinda cool. What isn't cool is that it had nothing to do with reality.

Richard Haseltine said:

firewarden said:

firewarden said:

I can't recall the wording of the offer, all I can suggest is that you open a Sales support ticket.

Capture.JPG
    623 x 471 - 48K
    Post edited by firewarden on
  • firewarden said:

This is the page: https://www.daz3d.com/celebrate-the-lunar-new-year

This is the text:

And it would have been nice to have warning, because now the message that I get a 70% discount because I own seven of the items in the bundle already is gone. So... they managed to put a date in the sale, which is kinda cool. What isn't cool is that it had nothing to do with reality.

Richard Haseltine said:

firewarden said:

firewarden said:

Please try again in a few minutes.

@Richard Haseltine

The message that I have a 70% discount is still missing and the Shoot for the Moon items have lost their discount. So, I guess I will miss this particular item and sale. I wish I had though to take a screenshot of my cart yesterday.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

Classic Diablo for Torment 8 (https://www.daz3d.com/classic-diablo-for-torment-8-character-hair-set-and-outfit) is missing his readme. Also, there seems to be something wrong with his date field; if you look at Matari3D's store sorted by "New Arrivals", he's the very last item in the store, even though he's the newest.

• vwrangler said:

Classic Diablo for Torment 8 (https://www.daz3d.com/classic-diablo-for-torment-8-character-hair-set-and-outfit) is missing his readme. Also, there seems to be something wrong with his date field; if you look at Matari3D's store sorted by "New Arrivals", he's the very last item in the store, even though he's the newest.

Will report.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

L'Adair said:

The new Sales Thread is up.

I still don't get why we split each thread at a hundred pages just because the previous forum software had issues. 

This discussion has been closed.