The I Have A Code in my Node Complaint Thread

Comments

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

may be worth it to get your # changed?

if they call from the same #, you could prolly assign it a silent ring, if it lets you personalize rings.

Given that I'm getting calls from the same number, I could put them on silent. I did put my number in the do not call list. Though I'm tempted to hand the phone to fiancé to swear at them if they keep calling. I don't sound intimidating when I cuss

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Happy looking Blackbird splashing in a small puddle left by last night's storm, otherwise is cold and all quiet under a featureless grey sky promising more icy rain to cone later on :)

• AmaltheaAmalthea Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Happy looking Blackbird splashing in a small puddle left by last night's storm, otherwise is cold and all quiet under a featureless grey sky promising more icy rain to cone later on :)

Good evening. How are you feeling now?
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    Thursday, and it's time for complaints!

- Got rained on coming to work
    - Had to get breakfast out of the cold-food junk machine
    - Didn't get a giant armadillo rendered yet
    - Sinuses acting up
    - Will have to eat junk for lunch if it doesn't stop raining
    - Coffee is horrible again :blank:

Non-complaints:

- Got the last bacon cheeseburger out of the cold-food junk machine
    - Got a V8 :)
    - FOOTBALL BEGINS TONIGHT! :coolsmile:

Back to eating...

Talking about making the football last until end of October here :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

A bit bleh today but obviously the flu has almost gone, thanks, just feeling a bit zombified right now from so much chicken soup and sack time I think :lol: Love to get out on the bay or at least go for a swim but my family is going to put me in chains if I do so going to have a back porch kinda day for a while instead and see how things are after that :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

A bit bleh today but obviously the flu has almost gone, thanks, just feeling a bit zombified right now from so much chicken soup and sack time I think :lol: Love to get out on the bay or at least go for a swim but my family is going to put me in chains if I do so going to have a back porch kinda day for a while instead and see how things are after that :)

back porch and beer with extra hops?

edited December 1969

nite nite snzzzz

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited August 2014

Attention Daz Staff: some buttons at the bottom of the gallery http://www.daz3d.com/gallery are not loading. The buttons are next to "search images" and "search artists."

daz_website.jpg
    416 x 298 - 38K
    Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

back porch and beer with extra hops?

Think sitting next to the beer fridge is about as close as I can get for a couple of days anyhow :lol:

edited December 1969

if they call from the same #, you could prolly assign it a silent ring, if it lets you personalize rings.

Given that I'm getting calls from the same number, I could put them on silent. I did put my number in the do not call list. Though I'm tempted to hand the phone to fiancé to swear at them if they keep calling. I don't sound intimidating when I cuss

When I get a scammer on the phone I've been politely asking them to hold on for "a second" and putting the phone down. Most hang up after a couple of minutes but one guy held on for almost 15 :lol:

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,090
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

When I get a scammer on the phone I've been politely asking them to hold on for "a second" and putting the phone down. Most hang up after a couple of minutes but one guy held on for almost 15 :lol:

I can do that on my landline, but I don't have unlimited minutes on my cellphone.

Glad you're feeling better!

Dana

edited December 1969

Shock and awe sunbeams overwhelming monotonous grey clouds hanging off the city skyline make for a colourful change to the monotone day here :)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,090
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Shock and awe sunbeams overwhelming monotonous grey clouds hanging off the city skyline make for a colourful change to the monotone day here :)

Sounds like things are looking up...or at least you are! :)

Dana

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Attention Daz Staff: some buttons at the bottom of the gallery http://www.daz3d.com/gallery are not loading. The buttons are next to "search images" and "search artists."

Working fine for me. you may have a bad connection.

edited August 2014

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:

Sounds like things are looking up...or at least you are! :)

Dana

Yes there is a hint of spring in the afternoon sun, good for another 100 miles on just the promise of some blue sky :lol: Apparently it has been so cloudy here because the roaring forties winds are real strong this year and pushing clouds over us that would usually fizzle out somewhere in the Indian Ocean :lol:

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

Friday, Friday, and as Rebecca Black says, you gotta get down on Friday! :coolsmile:

BUT.. I still have complaints! :bug:

- More rain, dark and dreary out, want to go back to bed
    - Spent all this month's content money this morning
    - Need to make a bank run.. in the rain..
    - My umbrella is tiny and I get soaked easily
    - Reheated chicken isn't as tasty as freshly fried
    - Feel aimlessly cranky

Non-complaints:

- I got Teen Josie for FREE, she's been in my wishlist for weeks, finally a sale I liked
    - Loaded up on fancy shaders
    - All weekend to render :cheese:
    - Ravens stomped the 40-whiners :snake:

Fun times.. :P

edited August 2014

couldn't get my starbucks this morning, line was to the door and i was already 15 minute late to work. will bee back for that latte :fierce:

spread sheets to work on today.

no lottery win. sighh. i need a driver like in driving miss daisy, where i'm the daisy. i get nervous watching the craziness of the drivers on the long island roads.
    hard to believe just 4 years ago i was one of them. 5 years ago i was doing 2 - 4 mile nature trails in Connequot State Park.
    perspectives >.< now i think about it when it's time to walk to the restroom.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited August 2014

Stupid morons are still calling. I'm telling them to take me off their list because I'm more than fed up. Yesterday I had 14 spam calls. Today they started calling while we were having a farewell party for one of the foremen who is retiring today. < Insert fire hair emote here>
    One of them didn't even answer in English

Post edited by Fyredrygyon on
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

I like that idea. Can't use it myself because on my cell plan I'd be paying for those minutes. Recently I've gotten a few of those calls where the caller is pretending to be from Microsoft and supposedly alerting me to the presence of "bugs and viruses" on my computer, which they will remove for a fee, of course. Rather irritating because even though I know it's a scam, I'll start worrying about whether my computer really is infected.

I've tried various approaches like requesting that they e-mail me instead of calling (without providing my email address, of course), or claiming that they must have the wrong number since I don't own a computer. Next time I think I'll tell the caller that I'm very fond of my viruses and intend to keep them! :smirk:

• bwaomegabwaomega Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

couldn't get my starbucks this morning, line was to the door and i was already 15 minute late to work. will bee back for that latte :fierce:

no lottery win. sighh. i need a driver like in driving miss daisy, where i'm the daisy. i get nervous watching the craziness of the drivers on the long island roads.
    hard to believe just 4 years ago i was one of them. 5 years ago i was doing 2 - 4 mile nature trails in Connequot State Park.

You need to move to Seattle. If the Starbucks has a long line, you walk to the next block to use the one there...

edited August 2014

Omg, I got a tiny gecko on my desk. It's adorable

edited December 1969

Omg, I got a tiny gecko on my desk. It's adorable

As far as I can tell there are two possibilities...either you're about to hear an auto insurance pitch...
    geico_gecko_radio.jpg
    715 x 362 - 184K
    edited December 1969

Or it's an Invasion of the Sex Lizards from Outer Space.

edited August 2014

It's in mid shed and trying to hide under my monitor. Maybe two inches long

We moved him to the storage garage where he'll be out of the sun, tons of places to hide and bugs to eat. I was worried he hurt himself if he kept trying to get under my monitors

Oh cool this time the image uploaded

image.jpg
    1144 x 1146 - 301K
  • SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

We moved him to the storage garage where he'll be out of the sun, tons of places to hide and bugs to eat. I was worried he hurt himself if he kept trying to get under my monitors

Awww, what a cute little leezard! :cheese:

The shedding looks kind of itchy, though..

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,721
    edited December 1969

I once had a pet iguana named Annika.

I keep trying to post but getting sent to my account page.

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

coochiee coochie lil gecko.

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

I bet it was. He wasn't easy to get a nice still pic. Either he was trying to wiggle his head under the stand or wiggling his tail at lot. That was the best image I could get before we moved him to a new abode.

edited December 1969

bwaomega said:

You need to move to Seattle. If the Starbucks has a long line, you walk to the next block to use the one there...

but is there a lovely view of the airport? :lol:

lip smacking thinking of iced latte. :lol

edited August 2014

----- .... -- --.

.. ..-. . . .-..

-... . .- -

:)

morsecode.gif
    546 x 313 - 7K
    Post edited by Mistara on
This discussion has been closed.