The I Have A Code in my Node Complaint Thread

Comments

• SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

Josie drop! The lighting stinks, but you can get a feel for her character. Her ride is a Morgan three-wheeled car, her Mom bought it for her when she turned 16. It needs a paint job (new shaders).

jt_001.jpg
    640 x 480 - 168K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:
    Josie drop! The lighting stinks, but you can get a feel for her character. Her ride is a Morgan three-wheeled car, her Mom bought it for her when she turned 16. It needs a paint job (new shaders).

Oh wow cool and the car is just so cute :)

edited December 1969

@ps1: Awww, thanks! :red:

Second drop, some more work with lighting and playing with the shaders on the Morgan. I'm not super happy with Josies skin texture, that may be more work than I want for a "learning render". :blank:

jt_002.jpg
    640 x 480 - 202K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

is an adorable outfit. :)

to dress up gianni teehee

i havt to go out for breakfast. if only it wasn't so far. absolutely no food at home. empteee

edited December 1969

i havt to go out for breakfast. if only it wasn't so far. absolutely no food at home. empteee

Ugh.. I know how you feel.. I have to make a Walgreens run now, before it gets hot and/or rains, because I'm out of some basics.. need to load up before I hole up, I guess.. :blank: ..bbl..

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

Second drop, some more work with lighting and playing with the shaders on the Morgan. I'm not super happy with Josies skin texture, that may be more work than I want for a "learning render". :blank:

She needs a Taylor Aerocar as well, been toying with making one but nit sure I can do it justice :lol:

TaylorAerocar.jpg
    626 x 340 - 38K
    edited December 1969

hole up this weekend sounds like a plan. :) as soon as i get some food.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    TroutFace said:

She needs a Taylor Aerocar as well, been toying with making one but nit sure I can do it justice :lol:

:lol:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    TroutFace said:

:lol:

It folds up and you tow the wings and part of the fuselage as a trailer behind the car part for on road travelling, teh cute :)

TaylorAerocarGrounded.jpg
    618 x 349 - 78K
    edited December 1969

Gossamer Albatross would be the vehicle for me *wants* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ketusOFabb4

GosA.jpg
    752 x 596 - 45K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,766
    edited December 1969

I wish I could move into my own room today.

edited August 2014

TroutFace said:

Ugh.. I know how you feel.. I have to make a Walgreens run now, before it gets hot and/or rains, because I'm out of some basics.. need to load up before I hole up, I guess.. :blank: ..bbl..

Thought you might be interested in the Houdini announcement . Lorez (how things have changed) frame output is a deal breaker for me but $298 a year for Houdini and Engine is real cheap if you are producing on the cheap for (say) a cable channel
    http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2853&Itemid=66

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    TroutFace said:

Wow, that's pretty cool! :coolsmile: She'd be the envy of everyone...

Back from shopping - no rain, but overcast and HUMID! Sweaty, phew.. drinking vitamin water zero-calorie version now...

One hour to decide what to do about lunch... hmmm...

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    TroutFace said:

Thought you might be interested in the Houdini announcement . Lorez (how things have changed) frame output is a deal breaker for me but $298 a year for Houdini and Engine is real cheap if you are producing on the cheap for (say) a cable channel
    http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2853&Itemid=66

*droooooooooooooooooooooooooooool* :red:

$199 for just Houdini is dirt cheap, and for me that's a VERY tempting deal! But honestly, at my age I'm never going to be a pro VFX artist, and dabbling around in DS is likely about as far as I want to take the 3D end of my art. :blank: :long:

Still.... *droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool* :red:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Found an old-ish render of mine I really liked, decided to upload it into my DAZ gallery :)
    http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/35042

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

Took a break from my story to work on some of my other characters from my story. I think Sam is happy Angela is finally done.

Together.jpg
    1266 x 842 - 843K
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Found an old-ish render of mine I really liked, decided to upload it into my DAZ gallery :)

Neat ^_^

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Is a great render :coolsmile: C4D R16 out hey, must be Siggraph time again wow that came around quick :lol:

likes.png
    100 x 100 - 6K
    edited December 1969

Took a break from my story to work on some of my other characters from my story. I think Sam is happy Angela is finally done.

Awww they are so cute together :)

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

This is cool. I agree with Misty that her outfit is cute and so is that car

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,032
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Thumbed up.
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,032
    edited December 1969

Zombie (Long Dead) drop.

Zombie.jpg
    833 x 1000 - 259K
    edited December 1969

Very nice! :)

edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

This is cool. I agree with Misty that her outfit is cute and so is that car

Aww, thanks! I like the outfit, and for her character that car HAD to be the one! :red:

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,103
    edited December 1969

TroutFace said:

Nice! The lighting is much better than the first go. Interesting car. Mom is very trusting of her teenager, giving her a car like that. Must be an expensive antique.

Dana

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Zombie (Long Dead) drop.

:grrr: :ahhh:

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Cool. Where's the puzzle from?

Dana

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Zombie (Long Dead) drop.

The red brings out the dead in his eyes! :)

Dana

edited December 1969

Very nice!

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    TroutFace said:

Nice! The lighting is much better than the first go. Interesting car. Mom is very trusting of her teenager, giving her a car like that. Must be an expensive antique.

Dana

I have SOOOOO much to re-learn on lighting in DS.. thanks! :red:

For the car - you can buy one now.. IF YOU'RE RICH! :bug:

http://www.morgan3wheeler.co.uk/desktopindex.html

This discussion has been closed.