The foam Peanuts are a tad too sweet and I ate too much but don't feel full Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited May 2014

i wish someone would come over and make tea for me. wonder how long i'd have to wait

well, i'll just put the kettle on myself then. closed the window, not so chill now.

i have a bag of gummi dinos i never opened. can't find an expiration date.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • MadbatMadbat Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

i wish someone would come over and make tea for me. wonder how long i'd have to wait

well, i'll just put the kettle on myself then. closed the window, not so chill now.

Do those ever expire??
    I'd make tea for you, but it's a loooong walk from Canada.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,723
    edited December 1969

I am hungry. I ate dinner but I am still hungry

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

I am hungry. I ate dinner but I am still hungry

Not sure any of us can help with that, over the internets and all, but I'm gonna be missing dinner since I have to sleep in for work tonight :lol:

Which reminds me, two weeks in a row I've had a four-night working week instead of my usual two nights. Was absolutely brutal last week since I was barely able to get any sleep during the day (Curse my insomnia!) so I only got a minimal amount of sleep between shifts. And damn did it screw up the rest of my week heh! Then on Tuesday I was informed I'd have to work another four night shift ouch! Last night didn't work out too bad though, since I had literally slept the whole day prior (Monday was... Um... Active ^_^; ) but today I haven't gotten much sleep since I had to be awake from 7am to 11am then had only until 2pm to rest, then had to go to a psychiatrist appointment that lasted until 4 - me having to walk there and walk back - and I have only until 7pm to rest before I have to be on yet another trip before I can get a little bit more rest at or around 8pm. And I can't sleep either >_<</p>

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

complainy - i have to page people over the speaker system when the receptionist goes out to lunch, and now i have a minor speach impediement cuz of my lip problem.

self diagnosing, but i think it's a side effect of pollen making for face muscle stiffness and general puffiness

I do not wish to be a Wet rag but lip impediment is a common sign of a minor stroke. Please listen to everyone and go to the doctor. Having just one minor stroke is a sign that you are able to have a major one at any time. I would know as stroke is the major health issue I as a renal patient must be on the look out for at all times. Please do not ignore this. I myself would be more than happy to learn I'm 100% wrong but only you can go and have me proved wrong. Stroke is the 4th leading cause of death in the known world, and second leading cause for renal patients.
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Hey my day improved, a lot. Yay. Real tired but promised to have SO's iPad working tonight. Fiive hours to sunset, hopes is a promise I can keep :)

edited December 1969

I had to get the Last one out... So Misty is not below...

tjohn sorry I'm late with my well wishes for you and your family. Was nice reading about your visit.
    KyotoKid I'm not 100% sure that thing is part of the Dragon 3 stuff yet, but it sure does look like it is to me too.
    ps1borg sorry to read of a major system cascade failure. Wish you back up and running smooth soon.
    starionwolf I too have been the back from school until kid before. Keep hunting work is all ya can do.
    Rezca your schedule maybe a bit messed up but think of the Dragon stuff the extra pay will allow you to buy.
    Madbat just wanted to point out that your hanging upside down every time I see you. Don't that cause a head ache?
    DanaTA the software does not like sending us to our account page it just makes sure we visit it every so often. Want to or not.
    chohole Hi. We yak enough without yakking in here too.
    Attic Anne I hope you got more than one little snap of rain over there. I just got a flood here today.
    1gecko if you can drive, avoid a wreak and catch a flying lab all in one instance I need to eat much more oatmeal.
    M F M and just where have you been? Have you be off doing real things again?
    Kulay Wolf if you eat the hunger goes away. Bad thing is it just comes back a few hours later no matter how much I eat.

That is all the regulars I think, so I guess I'm caught up. Now this...
    GallComm nice to see you. Please pop in more. We only bite, snap and maul others on given days. It's not your day yet.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,019
    edited December 1969

The Why Am I Still Awake Complaint Thread
    Teh Tpyos Ar Geting No Ym Nevres Comlpaint Thraed
    The Never Feed Dry Dog Food To A Wet Dog Complaint Thread
    The I'm So Broke I Can't Even Pay Attention Complaint Thread
    The Where The Heck Did I Leave My Glasses Complaint Thread
    The Wonderfully Mysterious HD Complaint Thread

edited December 1969

Help me. I still remember all the words to this... :ahhh:
    The Super Chicken Theme Song

edited May 2014

The random rambling over a bunch of stuff Complaint Thread.
    The entropy never slowed us down one bit Complaint Thread.
    The Dark Matter will spread us all to atoms in the end Complaint Thread.
    The Dark Matter does not matter because it wont matter by then Complaint Thread.
    The Wazz' it Matta' Complaint Thread.
    The Alfred E. Neuman had it SO right Complaint Thread.
    The here take my wallet its empty anyway Complaint Thread.
    The is my PC supposed to crash after a update Complaint Thread.
    The if I really had something to complain about I'dd never post it Complaint Thread.
    The when I do complain people really notice Complaint Thread.
    The why do people ignore my complaints Complaint Thread.
    The HELP!! I have 3D software and can not get off this crazy ride Complaint Thread.
    The help me figure out this crazy 3D software Complaint Thread.
    The my content library is bigger than yours Complaint Thread.
    The your content library is bigger than mine Complaint Thread.

The I spend way to much time thinking up thread Titles Complaint Thread. 8-/

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited December 1969

...The Why Didn't My Lotto Win Complaint Thread?
    The Sitting Around And Watching A Render Cook Complaint Thread
    The Why is TJohn Or For That Fact, Jaderail, Still Up Complaint Thread? (it's 12:30 on the west coast here).
    The I Should Never Have Drank That Cup Of Strong Tea Tonight Complaint Thread!!!!!
    The Crikey, Now I'll Lay Awake All Night Hearing Super Chicken Theme Complaint Thread.

edited December 1969

The I'm a duffus who agreed to work nights Complaint Thread.
    The why in the world did I agree I could do nights Complaint Thread.
    The Stupid part is I said it in the first place Complaint Thread.
    The I really like night shift its not too busy Complaint Thread.
    The most folks I know are night owls so its day to us Complaint Thread.
    The it is really getting late even for me to still be up Complaint Thread.
    The why did I answer this with more Titles for the thread Complaint Thread.
    The I really need more coffee right now Complaint Thread.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited May 2014

Jaderail said:
    ...M F M and just where have you been? Have you be off doing real things again?...

Heh, quite the catchup there (^_^)/... answer yes >_<.</p>

I have no thread title suggestions. ;-)

ETA: although I did like that one "The Return Of The Gecko Complaint Thread" 3 pages back :D.

Post edited by M F M on
  • 1gecko1gecko Posts: 307
    edited May 2014

M F M said:
    Jaderail said:
    ...M F M and just where have you been? Have you be off doing real things again?...

ETA: although I did like that one "The Return Of The Gecko Complaint Thread" 3 pages back :D.

LOL! Shhh! you'll scare people off!

I liked The Alfred E. Neuman had it SO right Complaint Thread. (always loved Mad)

... and as far as the "driving, avoiding a wreck, and catching a flying lab simultaneously":
    * Yes, you do need to eat more oatmeal! ;)
    * I have always been one of those weird people that don't panic in a crisis/emergency - my reactions just get better. However I tend to shake like a leaf in a gale afterward and have been known to get quite 'emotional' on some of those occasions.
    * Oh... and I drive a stick (standard transmission) if that makes it any better! ;)

Cleaning the Monitor doesn't help when it is my Glasses that are Dirty Complaint Thread

Post edited by 1gecko on
    edited December 1969

Whoa long day or days, not sure which right now maybe that makes it a long daze :lol: I guess when stuff starts to go wrong the trick is not minding that it hurts :lol: Some android said that somewhere, oh yes in Prometheus. Need sleep time real bad but (obviously) got internet happening more or less permanently *hopes* No complaints.
    Non complaints: big list of stuff booted up, tribe of teh ebil mDNSresponder.plist gremlins dispatched to nether regions, white backup boxes has stopped flashing angry yellow, black backup boxes steady-stating electro happy green and flashy busy blue - all gotta be better than pulsing emo red :lol:

Local Directory Access Protocol service woes, needs to clean install server from DVD cos a backup might be buggy, not sure when the problem started so backups not much help there.

Tired *kerplop^ zz zzzzzzz zzz

edited May 2014

1gecko said:
    M F M said:
    Jaderail said:

I liked The Alfred E. Neuman had it SO right Complaint Thread. (always loved Mad)

... and as far as the "driving, avoiding a wreck, and catching a flying lab simultaneously":
    * Yes, you do need to eat more oatmeal! ;)
    * I have always been one of those weird people that don't panic in a crisis/emergency - my reactions just get better. However I tend to shake like a leaf in a gale afterward and have been known to get quite 'emotional' on some of those occasions.
    * Oh... and I drive a stick (standard transmission) if that makes it any better! ;)

Cleaning the Monitor doesn't help when it is my Glasses that are Dirty Complaint Thread

*waves* Think the line from Prometheus is really a line from Lawrence Of Arabia: Peter O'Toole as TE Lawrence holds a burning match to his finger and when someone else tries the trick and ouches he says: The trick, William Potter, is to not mind it hurts" :lol: But the body always remembers what the mind tries to forget hey so yes know what you mean about delayed-reaction shakes :lol:

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Whoa long day or days, not sure which right now maybe that makes it a long daze :lol: I guess when stuff starts to go wrong the trick is not minding that it hurts :lol: Some android said that somewhere, oh yes in Prometheus. Need sleep time real bad but (obviously) got internet happening more or less permanently *hopes* No complaints.
    Non complaints: big list of stuff booted up, tribe of teh ebil mDNSresponder.plist gremlins dispatched to nether regions, white backup boxes has stopped flashing angry yellow, black backup boxes steady-stating electro happy green and flashy busy blue - all gotta be better than pulsing emo red :lol:

Local Directory Access Protocol service woes, needs to clean install server from DVD cos a backup might be buggy, not sure when the problem started so backups not much help there.

sweet dreams

edited December 1969

T.png
    208 x 165 - 56K
    edited December 1969

1gecko said:
    ps1borg said:

sweet dreams

I'll have to sleep, think I'm starting to drool :lol:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

*waves* Think the line from Prometheus is really a line from Lawrence Of Arabia: Peter O'Toole as TE Lawrence holds a burning match to his finger and when someone else tries the trick and ouches he says: The trick, William Potter, is to not mind it hurts" :lol: But the body always remembers what the mind tries to forget hey so yes know what you mean about delayed-reaction shakes :lol:

lol! I think you're right - that was Peter O'Toole in the movie

though I think that statement/philosophy it true for much of/in Life - it's *going* to hurt, but that is no reason not to Live it!

edited May 2014

ssippss TEA ssssipppppssss glug glug :lol:

The We Will Rock You Complaint Thread
    The Under Pressure Complaint Thread

tee hee. Queen rock block on the radio

The Please hold the Sale til Pay Day Complaint Thread

The Ironman gets Shwarma Complaint Thread
    The Hulk Suckerpunch Complaint Thread --> Thor :)

The Delicious Treats Complaint Thread
    The Godiva Pron Complaint Thread (complaint, cuz iz big no-no)

g140529.JPG
    329 x 244 - 29K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Ironman has joined my lil desktop family :lol:

99.jpg
    640 x 432 - 58K
    edited December 1969

sigh. searching freestuff for a nappie, and a prop of baby talc.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I'm "working" too by filing bug reports. Sorry I couldn't help you with your search Misty Whisky.

edited December 1969

1gecko said:
    M F M said:
    Jaderail said:

Alfred_2014_1.jpg
    876 x 1200 - 375K
    edited December 1969

I'm "working" too by filing bug reports. Sorry I couldn't help you with your search Misty Whisky.

i appreciate the thought. was only looking so i could render an idea for the freebie challenge.
    rules: minimum of 10 freebies, verifiable. and max 3 paid products.

found some other kewl baby stuff. :)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,091
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    1gecko said:
    M F M said:
    Jaderail said:

That's great! :lol:

Dana

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,091
    edited May 2014

i appreciate the thought. was only looking so i could render an idea for the freebie challenge.
    rules: minimum of 10 freebies, verifiable. and max 3 paid products.

found some other kewl baby stuff. :)

There's this at my site, Just Ducky for the Mil Baby 3 tee shirt and diaper. Registration required. 12 character password minimum (for strong password) with at least one special character (#, @, !, etc.) and should have numbers in there, too. SSL protection throughout the site. Working on the PayPal stuff...hope to get that working before too much time passes. Not much really there yet, several freebies and one pay item that you can't buy yet.

my site You will get an email with a link in it you must click to verify your email address, then you can log in.

If you're interested.

Dana

JustDucky.jpg
    234 x 384 - 17K
    Post edited by DanaTA on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    The I'm a duffus who agreed to work nights Complaint Thread.
    The why in the world did I agree I could do nights Complaint Thread.
    The Stupid part is I said it in the first place Complaint Thread.
    The I really like night shift its not too busy Complaint Thread.
    The most folks I know are night owls so its day to us Complaint Thread.
    The it is really getting late even for me to still be up Complaint Thread.
    The why did I answer this with more Titles for the thread Complaint Thread.
    The I really need more coffee right now Complaint Thread.

...:lol:
    edited December 1969

thanks Dana, but i think i may have my 10 freebies set.

This discussion has been closed.