The foam Peanuts are a tad too sweet and I ate too much but don't feel full Complaint Thread

Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 22,324
edited May 2014 in The Commons

Old Thread here Beer was had

Jaderail said:
Why is Loki so cute?
This is NOT a reply, on the last page you must reply or respond in some manner to a post. As I just did.

Oh I did not know that was a rule. Sorry

edit: waves with a weird grin.

Post edited by frank0314 on
«13456750

Comments

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 29,195
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    Why is Loki so cute?
    This is NOT a reply, on the last page you must reply or respond in some manner to a post. As I just did.
    you do?
  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 22,324
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    Why is Loki so cute?
    This is NOT a reply, on the last page you must reply or respond in some manner to a post. As I just did.

    you do?

    I did not double post, which I thought was against the rules. I am too busy watching a movie with cute guys.

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Still Going to Award the Thread to Wolfie.
    Please give me time to create the new Thread folks.
    Hold your Posts. Until the new Thread is live.

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,843
    edited December 1969

    It's alive! Or, at least, it looks like it to me.

    Cotton candy isn't seasonal! I used to think so, but that's only the little carts that make it right in front of you in the park or on the roadside at a parade. There's this product called Fluffy Stuff, and it's usually available somewhere year 'round. I've seen cotton candy stuffed into a plastic container, too.

    I wonder how someone came up with that stuff? I mean, was someone sitting around and thought, "I wonder what would happen if I spun sugar around really fast?

    Dana

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Ready to Go folks... Complain away.

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 29,195
    edited December 1969

    I still like lolly teeth

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 22,324
    edited December 1969

    oh a new thread that means cookies! Where are the cookies and cake?

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Kulay Wolf the Thread is yours to Title. Just edit the First post to change the Title to what you want for this round of Complaints.

  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,355
    edited December 1969

    I still like lolly teeth

    Edible dentures?
    Okay, I guess...
    53cbb1a757a7ab76c5b79c52e5362074.jpg
    300 x 300 - 30K
  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 22,324
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    Kulay Wolf the Thread is yours to Title. Just edit the First post to change the Title to what you want for this round of Complaints.

    oh okay.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 34,290
    edited December 1969

    ...In the immortal words of Agent #86, "Missed it by That Much"


    Think I still need a Beer though.

  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,355
    edited December 1969

    On the subject of candy, these were popular when I was very small. Wax lips and mustaches. As I recall them, they smelled good but tasted like paraffin - no flavor, not sweet.
    The current ones being sold appear to be actual candy.

    October_301.JPG
    1600 x 1063 - 116K
  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 22,324
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...In the immortal words of Agent #86, "Missed it by That Much"


    Think I still need a Beer though.

    you probably could have gotten it if I was not distracted by this movie I would have posted a little earlier and before your post.


    Can anyone guess what movie I am watching? There are bunch of cute guys not just Loki and Thor.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,821
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    I still like lolly teeth

    Edible dentures?
    Okay, I guess...

    I remember those

  • MystiarraMystiarra Posts: 35,963
    edited December 1969

    candyyy. :cheese: might regret it in a lil while, but right now iz sooo yummi


    was watchin an interview with guy pierce, he's from near Melbourne.

    he was in a soap opera called neighbors we didn't get to see in the states.


    tee hee, hiya!

    mebooks_034.jpg
    178 x 182 - 7K
    2.jpg
    320 x 240 - 23K
    peep.jpg
    468 x 360 - 24K
  • MystiarraMystiarra Posts: 35,963
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...In the immortal words of Agent #86, "Missed it by That Much"


    Think I still need a Beer though.

    you probably could have gotten it if I was not distracted by this movie I would have posted a little earlier and before your post.


    Can anyone guess what movie I am watching? There are bunch of cute guys not just Loki and Thor.


    welll, loki is cuter, but i have no desire to see him as a photo reference.

    thor, yes :)

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,843
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    On the subject of candy, these were popular when I was very small. Wax lips and mustaches. As I recall them, they smelled good but tasted like paraffin - no flavor, not sweet.
    The current ones being sold appear to be actual candy.

    It depends on what brand you got, I guess. I remember some of the wax things being quite tasty when chewed. Especially this one item, an orange pan flute. It actually played, too.

    Does anyone remember candy lipstick? It was partially wrapped in silver foil...looked like lipstick. It was sweet, and had a unique texture to it. I think it was cherry flavored, all I remember for sure is that it was really good.

    Dana

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 29,195
    edited December 1969

    we had fags, lolly cigarettes
    and chocolate ones I esp liked from a fancy continental store with edible rice paper
    banned now
    yet I never smoked aa a result!

  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

    DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:
    On the subject of candy, these were popular when I was very small. Wax lips and mustaches. As I recall them, they smelled good but tasted like paraffin - no flavor, not sweet.
    The current ones being sold appear to be actual candy.

    It depends on what brand you got, I guess. I remember some of the wax things being quite tasty when chewed. Especially this one item, an orange pan flute. It actually played, too.

    Does anyone remember candy lipstick? It was partially wrapped in silver foil...looked like lipstick. It was sweet, and had a unique texture to it. I think it was cherry flavored, all I remember for sure is that it was really good.

    Dana

    I wish I could still get orange whistles. I used to buy them by the box and keep them in the fridge so I could have them year-round. They were only available for Halloween.

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,843
    edited December 1969

    AtticAnne said:
    DanaTA said:
    tjohn said:
    On the subject of candy, these were popular when I was very small. Wax lips and mustaches. As I recall them, they smelled good but tasted like paraffin - no flavor, not sweet.
    The current ones being sold appear to be actual candy.

    It depends on what brand you got, I guess. I remember some of the wax things being quite tasty when chewed. Especially this one item, an orange pan flute. It actually played, too.

    Does anyone remember candy lipstick? It was partially wrapped in silver foil...looked like lipstick. It was sweet, and had a unique texture to it. I think it was cherry flavored, all I remember for sure is that it was really good.

    Dana

    I wish I could still get orange whistles. I used to buy them by the box and keep them in the fridge so I could have them year-round. They were only available for Halloween.

    Yup, I always looked forward to them!

    Dana

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,843
    edited December 1969

    I found an image of the candy lipstick...I was wrong, it has gold foil-lined paper wrap. Maybe it was silver back then.

    Dana

    Candy_Lipstick.jpg
    500 x 405 - 73K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    Dropped some meal packs to the worst callout I never imagined before, on way home and needing my family real bad, God bless you all for being here and being you

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,843
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Dropped some meal packs to the worst callout I never imagined before, on way home and needing my family real bad, God bless you all for being here and being you

    Sounds like a rough one. You're a good man.

    Dana

  • RezcaRezca Posts: 2,872
    edited April 2014

    Heh, amusing but brief conversation I just had...
    .
    .

    [10:46:21 PM] Rae'Thalis: Mmm... Today was tiring

    [10:46:40 PM] ShadowKeeper: Why so?

    [10:46:52 PM] Rae'Thalis: Was up all night!

    [10:47:05 PM] ShadowKeeper: How come?

    [10:48:13 PM] Rae'Thalis: Was asleep all day O:<</p>

    [10:48:35 PM] Rae'Thalis: Because I was awake all night the previous night, since I was asleep all day because I was tired from work

    [10:48:47 PM] Rae'Thalis: I has a very random day/night schedule D:


    To clarify:

    Today (Sunday) was tiring because I was awake sine a bit past midnight, because I slept all day (Saturday) since I was tired from getting off work (Friday Night) :P

    Post edited by Rezca on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,843
    edited December 1969

    Animal sale at Renderosity! Lots of dinosaurs...looks like all of Dinoraul's stuff is around 50% off. there's a lot of raptors in there.

    Dana

  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited April 2014

    DanaTA said:
    Animal sale at Renderosity! Lots of dinosaurs...looks like all of Dinoraul's stuff is around 50% off. there's a lot of raptors in there.

    Complaint: new Stonemason wreckage, fortunately don't need any animals just now... hallo new thread (^_^)n
    Post edited by M F M on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 34,290
    edited April 2014

    we had fags, lolly cigarettes
    and chocolate ones I esp liked from a fancy continental store with edible rice paper
    banned now
    yet I never smoked aa a result!

    ...I remember those. Not the chocolate ones, but fags made more like Necco wafers.


    Then there were the fake ciggies you could get that when you puffed on them they emitted a small dust cloud that looked like smoke. The tobacco companies were looking to recruit from early on.


    I'll never forget these posters:

    smoking.jpg
    648 x 249 - 96K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 29,195
    edited December 1969

    I was enjoying my chicken Laksa immensely
    until
    I knocked it over onto my keyboard

  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Dropped some meal packs to the worst callout I never imagined before, on way home and needing my family real bad, God bless you all for being here and being you

    Tight hugs.

  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

    I was enjoying my chicken Laksa immensely
    until
    I knocked it over onto my keyboard

    I hope you got to it before the cats did. Does it still work?

This discussion has been closed.