[Released] Content Wizard [Commercial]

Comments

• Tiberium30500Tiberium30500 Posts: 15
    edited October 2023

Hello,
    I'm trying to learn how to create metadata for a product. At first, I tried with 'Content DB editor' but I couldn't do it because I couldn't find enough documentation to understand how to do it.
    I then tried Content Package Assist but it doesn't allow me to create metadata, only to make my zip compatible with the DIM installer, and that's not enough for what I'm looking for.
    I then tried 'Install Manager Package Maker Version 2', a ShareCG product from Chokaphi that allows you to create some metadata, but it's either very incomplete or I couldn't get it to work.

Then I wanted to test Content Wizard, so I made a first try with a simple product, a "https://www.sdebstore.com/collections/free-stuff/products/shirtdress-g8f_free"; dress, and apparently it corresponds to what I'm looking for.

But I ran into several problems. I'm not going to tell you all about them in one go, but one after the other as I find the answers. (if you need the product I'm having trouble with, please let me know).

My first problem was with the stores.
    I have 5 predefined stores in Content Wizard (Local Users, Daz3D, Renderosity, ShareCG and CGTrader). How do I define other stores like 'sdebStore', 'Renderotica', 'Render-hub' etc?
    I've solved the problem in the '\data\RiverSoft Art\Common\RSSmartContentConstants.dsa' file, lines 344 to 351.
    Just add the store on line 348 (e.g. 'sdebStore'), the prefix on line 349 (e.g. 'SB') and the store URL on line 351 (e.g. 'https://www.sdebstore.com';).

My second problem, again with a free SdB product (https://www.sdebstore.com/collections/free-stuff/products/bigpuff-earrings-g8f-g9-free)
    after filling in the 'Product' page, I click on 'Analyze' (image 1) and it doesn't work (see images 2 and 3).

I've included a screenshot of the CW log (image 4) and attached the Daz3D log.

Again, do I need to make any changes to '\data\RiverSoft Art\Common\RSSmartContentConstants.dsa' as I've seen that line 1253 has the definition of the variable DEFAULT_CHARACTER_ANALYSIS and that it contains no reference to G9. If this is the case, what should I indicate, as G9s are not defined as male or female.

Thank you

* translated with Deepl

Problem solved, I added the following lines:
    // Modification for Genesis 9
      genesis 9' : { category : ['/Default/Figures/People/Female/Real World', '/Default/Figures/People/Male/Real World'],
                                         compatibility : ['/Genesis 9/Female', '/Genesis 9/Male'], // always female first
                                         acronym: "G9",
                                         generation : 9
                                       },
    it seems to work.

image 1.jpg
    1204 x 953 - 195K
    image 2.jpg
    1204 x 953 - 160K
    image 3.jpg
    408 x 95 - 12K
    image 4.jpg
    1204 x 953 - 206K
    txt
    txt
    logDaz.txt
    Post edited by Tiberium30500 on
  • Hello,
    After loading the ZIP and defining the various information, I click on 'Analyze' (image 1).
    The analysis seems to proceed normally, however I find myself with my 2 characters G81F and G8F defined in the wrong 'compatibility base' (/Genesis 8/Female for the G81 and /Genesis 8/Female1 for the G8) (image 2)
    I can't seem to change the 'compatibility base' because when I double-click on it I get a mini window with 'Female' pre-filled, and no matter what I try to type, it never gives me the right 'compatibility base' (image 3).
    I've also tried changing the 'compatibilities' for the G81 first (image 4), but that doesn't change anything for 'compatibility base'.

I also checked my 'RSSmartContentConstants' file
    it contains the following lines
       'genesis 8.1 male'                : { category: ['/Default/Figures/People/Male/Real World'],
                                         compatibility: ['/Genesis 8.1/Male'],
                                         acronym: 'G8_1M',
                                         generation: 8
                                       },
      'genesis 8.1 female'              : { category: ['/Default/Figures/People/Female/Real World'],
                                         compatibility: ['/Genesis 8.1/Female'],
                                         acronym: 'G8_1F',
                                       },
      'genesis 8.1'                     : { category: ['/Default/Figures/People/Female/Real World', '/Default/Figures/People/Male/Real World'],
                                         compatibility: ['/Genesis 8.1/Female', '/Genesis 8.1/Male'], // always female first
                                         acronym: 'G8_1',
                                       },
    I've attached the logCW (image 6) and the log DAZ (TXT file)
    Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

*translate by deepl

image1.jpg
    1735 x 953 - 221K
    image2.jpg
    1735 x 953 - 292K
    image3.jpg
    1727 x 915 - 286K
    image4.jpg
    2427 x 1117 - 445K
    image 6.png
    1735 x 953 - 239K
    txt
    txt
    log.txt
  • Hello,
    my previous question is still valid. Indeed, the fact that CW assigns G8.1F to /Genesis 8/Female and G8F to /Genesis 8/Female1 prevents me from defining the 'compatibilities' correctly.
    Here's another question:
    in the Rylie product, the analysis gives the following result (see Rylie 1 image). For the eye, it has defined 'Categories' as '/Default/Materials/Iray/Feminine/Rylie for Genesis 8 Female', but I'd like to define it as '/Default/Materials/Iray/Feminine/Rylie for Genesis 8 Female/Eyes/Eye Colors', as is the case for Binah's DAZ product (see image Rylie 2).
    However, this is not possible because CW apparently doesn't allow me to add the subcategories "Rylie for Genesis 8 Female", "Eyes", and "Eye Colors" (see image Rylie 3).
    How do I proceed? Do I need to manually create and/or declare these sub-categories somewhere before performing the analysis and corrections? If so, in which file?
    Thank you in advance for your reply.

Translate with Deepl

Rylie 1.png
    2042 x 1037 - 251K
    Rylie 2.png
    1059 x 717 - 71K
    Rylie 3.png
    1059 x 717 - 70K
  • After a bit of trial and error, I've managed to figure out how to create the categories I want and have CW take them into account.
    I don't know if this is the right way, but it works.

1 - I load my product into CW and fill in the various information.
    2 - I run the analysis
    3 - I make the changes I want to 'File Type', 'Content Type', 'Categories' and 'Compatibilities' when possible. When this is not possible (for example, assigning eye color to [Character]/Eyes/Eye Colors), I make a note of the missing category.
    4 - I return to the 'Product' index and save using the 'Save Configuration File' button.
    5 - I quit CW

Now I'll create the missing categories
    6 - I go to 'Smart Content'/Web Links (you'll probably have a few icons there, and if you make a mistake, it won't affect DAZ), select one of the icons (image 00), right-click, '/Categorize' (image 01). a dialog box appears.
    7 - I select the category path (image 02), then create the missing sub-category (in my example, 'Rylie for Genesis 8 Female') (image 03), then select the category I've just created and repeat the operation to create the Eyes sub-category, and so on until I've created all the categories I want (image 04). Be careful, I select them but don't tick them (my selections appear in yellow, but the little box in front must not be ticked).
    When I've finished, I click on accept.
    That's it, all my missing categories are now created.

I relaunch CW
    8 - I reload my product with the 'Load Configuration File' button
    9 - I now modify the categories I wasn't able to modify in 3, i.e. assign the correct 'Category' (those I've just created) (image 05). Warning: the 'Smart Content' page does not take these new categories into account.
    10 - When I've finished, I click on the 'Install Smart Content' button, then 'Export Zip...'.
    And there I have my file with all the categories and sub-categories I want in my 'Smart Content' (image 06).

My previous question about the G8/G81 is still valid.
    Sincerely

Translated with Deepl

image 00.jpg
    526 x 876 - 87K
    image 01.jpg
    525 x 623 - 84K
    image 02.jpg
    1197 x 555 - 109K
    image 03.jpg
    1197 x 555 - 115K
    image 04.jpg
    1290 x 555 - 136K
    image 05.jpg
    2092 x 1111 - 325K
    image 06.jpg
    2430 x 1187 - 448K
  • Tiberium30500 said:

After a bit of trial and error, I've managed to figure out how to create the categories I want and have CW take them into account.
    I don't know if this is the right way, but it works.

1 - I load my product into CW and fill in the various information.
    2 - I run the analysis
    3 - I make the changes I want to 'File Type', 'Content Type', 'Categories' and 'Compatibilities' when possible. When this is not possible (for example, assigning eye color to [Character]/Eyes/Eye Colors), I make a note of the missing category.
    4 - I return to the 'Product' index and save using the 'Save Configuration File' button.
    5 - I quit CW

Now I'll create the missing categories
    6 - I go to 'Smart Content'/Web Links (you'll probably have a few icons there, and if you make a mistake, it won't affect DAZ), select one of the icons (image 00), right-click, '/Categorize' (image 01). a dialog box appears.
    7 - I select the category path (image 02), then create the missing sub-category (in my example, 'Rylie for Genesis 8 Female') (image 03), then select the category I've just created and repeat the operation to create the Eyes sub-category, and so on until I've created all the categories I want (image 04). Be careful, I select them but don't tick them (my selections appear in yellow, but the little box in front must not be ticked).
    When I've finished, I click on accept.
    That's it, all my missing categories are now created.

I relaunch CW
    8 - I reload my product with the 'Load Configuration File' button
    9 - I now modify the categories I wasn't able to modify in 3, i.e. assign the correct 'Category' (those I've just created) (image 05). Warning: the 'Smart Content' page does not take these new categories into account.
    10 - When I've finished, I click on the 'Install Smart Content' button, then 'Export Zip...'.
    And there I have my file with all the categories and sub-categories I want in my 'Smart Content' (image 06).

My previous question about the G8/G81 is still valid.
    Sincerely

Translated with Deepl

(Sorry, these posts fell through the "forum not notifying me about posts anymore" cracks.  Thankfully, that is working again so hopefully I will be sure to see your reply)

As you discovered, CW cannot create categories.  You are correct in creating your categories first and then applying the new categories during the CW set up phase.

For Genesis 8.1, the table allows you to directly click on those fields, type something, hit return and it is changed.  For the Compatibilites column specifically, double click it, search for the Genesis 8 Starter Essentials product and you will find Genesis 8.1

• Good evening,
    Thank you for your reply. Your answer didn't solve my problem.
    However, by dint of perseverance, I have found a solution. The asset creator put the DUF files of the 2 characters G81F and G8F in the same folder People/Genesis 8 Female/...

I came up with the idea of creating a People/Genesis 8.1 Female folder and moving the G81 DUF file (along with its PNG file) into this Genesis 8.1 Female folder.
    To do this, I had to unzip the asset, modify it and then rezip it before proceeding with the analysis. And it seems to work.
    So for the time being, I have no more problems with CW when it comes to transforming a Character into a zip that can be used with DIM. I'll be tackling the garments in the near future. I'll get back to you if I have any problems.

Oh yes, one question though:
    So far I've created the following lines in RSSmartContentConstants.dsa
      genesis 9' : { category: ['/Default/Figures/People/Female/Real World', '/Default/Figures/People/Male/Real World'],
                                         compatibility: ['/Genesis 9/Female', '/Genesis 9/Male'], // always female first
                                         acronym: 'G9',
                                         generation: 9
                                       },
    This solved the problem related to my 1st question; but is there a need to create lines corresponding to single males and single females, as for G8 and G81?

Translated by Deepl

• Tiberium30500 said:

Good evening,
    Thank you for your reply. Your answer didn't solve my problem.
    However, by dint of perseverance, I have found a solution. The asset creator put the DUF files of the 2 characters G81F and G8F in the same folder People/Genesis 8 Female/...

I came up with the idea of creating a People/Genesis 8.1 Female folder and moving the G81 DUF file (along with its PNG file) into this Genesis 8.1 Female folder.
    To do this, I had to unzip the asset, modify it and then rezip it before proceeding with the analysis. And it seems to work.
    So for the time being, I have no more problems with CW when it comes to transforming a Character into a zip that can be used with DIM. I'll be tackling the garments in the near future. I'll get back to you if I have any problems.

Oh yes, one question though:
    So far I've created the following lines in RSSmartContentConstants.dsa
      genesis 9' : { category: ['/Default/Figures/People/Female/Real World', '/Default/Figures/People/Male/Real World'],
                                         compatibility: ['/Genesis 9/Female', '/Genesis 9/Male'], // always female first
                                         acronym: 'G9',
                                         generation: 9
                                       },
    This solved the problem related to my 1st question; but is there a need to create lines corresponding to single males and single females, as for G8 and G81?

Translated by Deepl

CW is still one of the products on my list to upgrade to G9.  I wouldn't think there is a need but I am not sure.

• Hello, It would be great if, in your next update, you could include the possibility of replacing content types in the Find/Replace option.
    For example, I've just tested a swimsuit and the content type was automatically set to Preset/Materials when I'd like it to be Preset/Materials/MDL. As the swimsuit includes 1 top and 1 bottom, and some 30 patterns have been planned, I have to transform 60 lines manually, whereas a simple replace in the selection would be simpler. Sincerely

Translated with Deepl

• Tiberium30500 said:

Hello, It would be great if, in your next update, you could include the possibility of replacing content types in the Find/Replace option.
    For example, I've just tested a swimsuit and the content type was automatically set to Preset/Materials when I'd like it to be Preset/Materials/MDL. As the swimsuit includes 1 top and 1 bottom, and some 30 patterns have been planned, I have to transform 60 lines manually, whereas a simple replace in the selection would be simpler. Sincerely

Translated with Deepl

You do know in the table that you can select multiple rows and change all the values at once, correct?

• Hello,
    yes, and I use it to define Categories and Compatibilities. I select all the lines belonging to the same category (for example eye color) then I click on the 'Clear Categories' button and then on the 'Categories...' button and I define the category I want.
    same principle for 'Compatibilities'.
    For 'Compatibility Bases' I don't use the buttons because I don't know how to define these names, which must be unique. So I leave it as CW defined it.
    But for 'Content Type' there are no buttons. I've tried selecting several lines and then double-clicking, which opens the list of choices but only keeps one line (the one on which I double-clicked). I've also tried right-clicking, but it doesn't open a list.
    Finally, I've also tried holding down the Control key or the ALT key while double-clicking, but that doesn't work either.
    Best regards

Translate with Deepl

• Tiberium30500 said:

Hello,
    yes, and I use it to define Categories and Compatibilities. I select all the lines belonging to the same category (for example eye color) then I click on the 'Clear Categories' button and then on the 'Categories...' button and I define the category I want.
    same principle for 'Compatibilities'.
    For 'Compatibility Bases' I don't use the buttons because I don't know how to define these names, which must be unique. So I leave it as CW defined it.
    But for 'Content Type' there are no buttons. I've tried selecting several lines and then double-clicking, which opens the list of choices but only keeps one line (the one on which I double-clicked). I've also tried right-clicking, but it doesn't open a list.
    Finally, I've also tried holding down the Control key or the ALT key while double-clicking, but that doesn't work either.
    Best regards

Translate with Deepl

Ah, good point smiley

• I like conteni wizard. I want to know if it will install plugins?

• lenjen09_a04520c3aa said:

I like conteni wizard. I want to know if it will install plugins?

No, Content Wizard is script-based, no plug-ins are installed.

• lenjen09_a04520c3aa said:

I like conteni wizard. I want to know if it will install plugins?

No, it will not install plugins.

• Hi Riversoft, I'm again having the same issues with CW. It's just never works for me. I've checked the settings and paths mutiple times and I just dont get it. It shows perfectly in CW but when I open it in Smart Content, I get the usual error. Here's the link to the log : https://logpaste.com/HQ0JMd9c

Also not sure if it's related but the install to smart wizard took me like 2-3 seconds so something is definitely going wrong

Screenshot 2023-11-06 021703.png
    677 x 360 - 41K
    Screenshot 2023-11-06 022028.png
    458 x 321 - 19K
    Screenshot 2023-11-06 021904.png
    1561 x 460 - 73K
  • MelonLord said:

Hi Riversoft, I'm again having the same issues with CW. It's just never works for me. I've checked the settings and paths mutiple times and I just dont get it. It shows perfectly in CW but when I open it in Smart Content, I get the usual error. Here's the link to the log : https://logpaste.com/HQ0JMd9c

Also not sure if it's related but the install to smart wizard took me like 2-3 seconds so something is definitely going wrong

There is nothing in your log about installing the content (clicking Install Content) BEFORE clicking install smart content.

• MelonLordMelonLord Posts: 45
    edited November 2023

RiverSoftArt said:

There is nothing in your log about installing the content (clicking Install Content) BEFORE clicking install smart content.

Thanks a bunch! It seems to work now. I guess I should pay attention while reading the pdf.

Post edited by MelonLord on
  • MelonLord said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Thanks a bunch! It seems to work now. I guess I should pay attention while reading the pdf.

You're welcome!

edited November 2023

RiverSoftArt, there's a issue i'm having with CW. Most of the times it works perfectly but there's 2/10 chances it doesnt work. It looks like the one in 1st attached pic when i hit analyze but if i go back to the Product Tab, then everything greys out.

Here's the link to the log

Screenshot 2023-11-23 115223.png
    795 x 781 - 79K
    Screenshot 2023-11-23 115819.png
    284 x 412 - 96K
  • MelonLord said:

RiverSoftArt, there's a issue i'm having with CW. Most of the times it works perfectly but there's 2/10 chances it doesnt work. It looks like the one in 1st attached pic when i hit analyze but if i go back to the Product Tab, then everything greys out.

Here's the link to the log

こんにちは! (Your log said Japan Standard Time smiley)

Could I see the Daz Log (Help->Troubleshooting->View Log File) for the run, not the Content Wizard Log?

edited November 2023

こんにちは •ᴗ•

here's the log you've asked for and also the cw log. One thing i noticed is that there's a new warning in cw log but I'm pretty sure the file is not corrupted

• MelonLord said:

こんにちは •ᴗ•

here's the log you've asked for and also the cw log. One thing i noticed is that there's a new warning in cw log but I'm pretty sure the file is not corrupted

Well, Content Wizard did not crash.  What are your settings for G9 in the RSSmartContentConstants.dsa file for the variable DEFAULT_CHARACTER_ANALYSIS?  (I really need to buy a Genesis 9 character from somewhere else so I can test CW for G9 support)

edited November 2023

There's no mention of Genesis 9 in that file!

Edit : Solved it! Used the code by Tiberium30500 and it worked. ありがとうございます \( • ᗜ • )/

• MelonLord said:

There's no mention of Genesis 9 in that file!

Edit : Solved it! Used the code by Tiberium30500 and it worked. ありがとうございます \( • ᗜ • )/

どういたしまして!

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440

CW Log https://logpaste.com/I9Qphk2e

DS Log https://logpaste.com/iumn3WA5

Trying to add a Character from Rendo, I've already done a ton... including 3 by this artist.  This one just hangs after Analyze. Brings me to the table view but everything is greyed out, I can't scroll the view; most of the tabs are greyed out except Install Options, Options, Log. Zips seem to install file, file structure seems fine... not sure what the problem might be

Thanks melonlord for the log utility, that is so awesome.

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,371

evilded777 said:

Trying to add a Character from Rendo, I've already done a ton... including 3 by this artist.  This one just hangs after Analyze. Brings me to the table view but everything is greyed out, I can't scroll the view; most of the tabs are greyed out except Install Options, Options, Log. Zips seem to install file, file structure seems fine... not sure what the problem might be

Hmmm.  Looking at the log, it is hard to figure out.  I guess it is stopping on the "C:/Users/evild/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4 Public Build/temp/SCI/People/Genesis 8 Male/Characters/Color Galeria/CGI Aiden 8.1/Iray Materials/05 Utilities/CGI Aiden !Utilities Info.duf"?  (Or it might be stopping on the next one, but there is no message on it.  Could you try creating a copy of the zip and removing that file?  

RiverSoftArt said:

evilded777 said:

Hmmm.  Looking at the log, it is hard to figure out.  I guess it is stopping on the "C:/Users/evild/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4 Public Build/temp/SCI/People/Genesis 8 Male/Characters/Color Galeria/CGI Aiden 8.1/Iray Materials/05 Utilities/CGI Aiden !Utilities Info.duf"?  (Or it might be stopping on the next one, but there is no message on it.  Could you try creating a copy of the zip and removing that file?  

I absolutely can try. I ran into the same problem with another product from the same vendor... and it stopped in a similar spot. I was wondering if it was the category iray materials\ 05 Utilities...
    edited January 12

RiverSoftArt said:

evilded777 said:

Removing that file worked in both cases. Clearly something unusual happening there.

Removing the offending file worked in both cases. 

Post edited by evilded777 on
  • RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,371

evilded777 said:

RiverSoftArt said:

evilded777 said:

Removing that file worked in both cases. Clearly something unusual happening there.

Removing the offending file worked in both cases. 

Awesome!  I am glad you got it working.

Can you post that file?  I want to figure out why that is making the script fail.

• csbond2csbond2 Posts: 46

Spoke to you about not being able to open files and getting error messages.will post error messages and a screen shot of the file to show that it can be opened manually.