The "Animators Assemble!" thread for Daz animation WIPs, clips, and tips

1141516171820»

Comments

• ImagoImago Posts: 3,704

Richard Haseltine said:

Imago said:

I'm trying to post a video, but nothing works... crying

Assuming it's YouTube, just copy the URL of the page and paste it into your post without any tags or formatting.

Not YouTube, it's Vimeo.

• Imago said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Imago said:

I'm trying to post a video, but nothing works... crying

Assuming it's YouTube, just copy the URL of the page and paste it into your post without any tags or formatting.

Not YouTube, it's Vimeo.

Vimeo doesn't embed, I'm afraid.

• CoXComicsCoXComics Posts: 30

I put this simple video together to try some 360 techniques. It consists of two renders taken with the Iray spherical camera. The viewer observes from the pilot seat and can look around the cabin while the ship rotates to face the planet.

• Hey everyone, how are things?

I wanted to share some tests I've been doing with FACEGOOD, which now that Dynamixyz is no longer available, I'm hoping will be a good replacement.  The reason I'm sharing here is although for now it is only a Maya and 3ds Max plugin, they are actively working on a blender plugin that should be out really soon (and which I know some of you use)

Here's a video with some extreme expressions https://vimeo.com/637203507

The other reason is that it is cheap, here's what their pricing schedule starting in November will be image

• @coxcomics.  That is very nice!, I can see some potential here when creating cinematics from the POV of the actor.. good job!

• CoXComicsCoXComics Posts: 30

Bryan Steagall said:

@coxcomics.  That is very nice!, I can see some potential here when creating cinematics from the POV of the actor.. good job!

Thanks. It was accomplished with just two 360 images. Here's the next version with the added animation of planetary destruction. I'm trying to see what I can get away with using the least amount of rendered images and animations. (New footage starts at about 1:30).

• TugpsxTugpsx Posts: 424

CoXComics said:

Bryan Steagall said:

@coxcomics.  That is very nice!, I can see some potential here when creating cinematics from the POV of the actor.. good job!

Thanks. It was accomplished with just two 360 images. Here's the next version with the added animation of planetary destruction. I'm trying to see what I can get away with using the least amount of rendered images and animations. (New footage starts at about 1:30).

Very cool. You have done a great job thus far and we are looking forward to your updates. Thanks for sharing.