Tika 8 - thoughts

1234568»

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited May 2019

I'm sorry I haven't rendered as much as I normally do with a new "Official Daz" figure launch, but my computer has been quite tied up with work stuff lately. I haven't had much chance to do many "for fun" renders lately, but I managed to do a quicky for fun render of my Toons for Tika product. On the left is Tika 8 with the "Bonus Shape 2" and the bonus material preset, on the right it's the shape preset "Dolly B" and "Skin Settings B". 

G8F - Toons for Tika Bonus 2 and Dolly B.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    Post edited by 3Diva on
  • 3anson3anson Posts: 313

Divamakeup, your set is fabulous!!  nicely done!  hope your sales are the best ever!yesyesyes

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    3anson said:

Divamakeup, your set is fabulous!!  nicely done!  hope your sales are the best ever!yesyesyes

hahah Thank you!! That's really sweet of you to say! :D

• LosingSignalLosingSignal Posts: 409
    edited May 2019

Does Tikia 8 come with eyebrows?  I must be tired because I cannot find them.

I'm not seeing any fibermesh eyebrows.  Just the ones that come with the overlay makeups.

Post edited by LosingSignal on
  • LosingSignalLosingSignal Posts: 409
    edited May 2019

Tika: Following Orders

"'All other priorities secondary'?  Oh... finally the Chief Engineer won't be able to talk to me about my Space Madness again!"

Gotta say, Tika 8's skin comes out pretty nice out of the box.  The detail on the Chief Officer's outfit is really nice too.

Post edited by LosingSignal on
  • EJWorksEJWorks Posts: 483

Tika with Erevan Airy texture my picture for Revenge of the 5th. I was busy and missed May the 4th be with you.

Revenge of the 5th 2019.jpg
    1014 x 878 - 283K
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited May 2019

@Thorne characters are my all time favorite style ...  and Tika is no exception. This is Tika straight out of the box with @ColmJackson Ultra iray Ambience lights.  I've had these lights for awhile but this is my first render using them so I did follow the video that is included with a few minor tweaks. I did notice that I must have moved the ambient light as I seem to have lost the eye hilite but wasn't about to rerender as this took almost 2 hours on my GTX 970 GPU.

Tika 8 Ultra Iray.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 925K
    Post edited by Kharma on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Nice job; highlight on just the one eye is nice. I dislike equal highlights and avoid if possible, but that is preferable to none. :)

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

@Thorne characters are my all time favorite style ...  and Tika is no exception. This is Tika straight out of the box with @ColmJackson Ultra iray Ambience lights.  I've had these lights for awhile but this is my first render using them so I did follow the video that is included with a few minor tweaks.

nicstt said:

Nice job; highlight on just the one eye is nice. I dislike equal highlights and avoid if possible, but that is preferable to none. :)

Thank you so much @nicstt. I am working on learning my lighting, posing and camera angles .

• EJWorksEJWorks Posts: 483

A little Tika and Kala mix

tika-kala.jpg
    1021 x 878 - 350K