Bridget 8

3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

It looks like she has a little bit of an Ellen Page vibe. :)

She's pretty petite and I like her freckles! I think she's pretty cute! 

Comments

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

*sigh*

Laurie

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760

Yeah, she's got what they used to call a "girl next door" quality.  Attractive but not overly glamourous.  I like her a lot, even though her bundle isn't particularly strong. 

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited March 2019

Funny squealy sounds came out of my mouth when I saw the "Cool Kitty textures". lol SO CUTE!

Post edited by 3Diva on

Anyone got a Purple Box offer on her yet? 

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,507

"Bridget is the epitome of the modern gamer girl."

I've been a gamer for 42 years, never met any girls like her.  

• alienareaalienarea Posts: 507

Not one outfit that is interesting or looks like it hasn't been done before.

And another Caucasian girl. I'll pass this one, too.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,423

She looks a little like Brie Larson (Captain Marvel) to me.  I think I like her, she's a bit different than the usual somehow.

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961

Anyone know what the dress is in the Audrey promos, and also featured on the page, the one with the pineapple motif and the lace edges?

I'm 58 but the majority of people in my company are 20-somethings and there are actually quite a few "Bridgettes" running around.  The thing is, the definition of gamer doesn't mnean what it used to...

alienarea said:

Not one outfit that is interesting or looks like it hasn't been done before.

And another Caucasian girl. I'll pass this one, too.

It is a seriously meh bundle, but there's nothing absoluitely terrible in it either and the HD Add on is only 3.02 AND counts as one of the add ons to get the extended bonuses, so if you buy the PB, the kitty texture pack and the HD add-on, it's just just over $42.. And I can pretty much guarantee that some variation of Bridget will be the requirement for the extra 10% off for the next week or so.   

• MescalinoMescalino Posts: 431

I like her might just get the base figure.

• NathNath Posts: 2,713
    Cybersox said:

I'm 58 but the majority of people in my company are 20-somethings and there are actually quite a few "Bridgettes" running around.  The thing is, the definition of gamer doesn't mnean what it used to...

To me the definition of 'gamer girl' is 'female under the age of 25 or so who plays computer games', but I like Bridget :-)

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,685

I like her look. We didn't really have one of these in the Core crowd. I wish she had been Stephanie, and I could trade Stephanie back.

The Pro Bundle? Really? They're practically giving away the no-def HD, and it's still overpriced. That's the second in a row, Daz. "HD" stands for "high definition," or something else?

This is TOO expensive for a March Madness Pro Bundle.

Tanya and Zelara look so cuuuuuuute!

You see, I angle my eyes a bit and change my skin.... presto, change-o! I'm NOT the same.

Audrey HD for Bridget 8 in Vendor, Daz Originals,  3D Models by Daz 3DTaryn HD for Genesis 8 Female in Vendor, Daz Originals,  3D Models by Daz 3D

• SadeSade Posts: 883

Funny squealy sounds came out of my mouth when I saw the "Cool Kitty textures". lol SO CUTE!

happy you like it! I made one extra outfit for her, so it have 5 set in the texture expansion not 4 :) Loved work on it!

• GeffeGeffe Posts: 63

Is it normal for base figures to not be Daz Originals?

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    sade said:

happy you like it! I made one extra outfit for her, so it have 5 set in the texture expansion not 4 :) Loved work on it!

You did an awesome job! I was like Cactus Cat! CACTUS CAAAT! lol Really adorable! yes

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,423
    Geffe said:

Is it normal for base figures to not be Daz Originals?

Hmm, no artist is listed.  Looks like just a mistake.  

xyer0 said:

I like her look. We didn't really have one of these in the Core crowd. I wish she had been Stephanie, and I could trade Stephanie back.

The Pro Bundle? Really? They're practically giving away the no-def HD, and it's still overpriced. That's the second in a row, Daz. "HD" stands for "high definition," or something else?

And to top it off, the 40% off Related Madness items are that same old pile of stuff that everyone already has.  I own every single one, so it's not exactly an added incentive to buy. Hopefully there'll be a purple bar by moring...

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

Character, not model.  Someone you could meet at the check out.  Cool.

• CometsComets Posts: 87

I like her. She is distinct enough to seperate herself from the pack. There was good value in the deal as well (at least for me) so I picked the pro package up.

• Does Taryn require Bridgette? Nothing in the description says she does.
  • MescalinoMescalino Posts: 431

Just wish some glasses/specks had a nice deal as well given in most promo's she has glasses to give her the "nerdy" looks.

Found a nice glasses pack but is almost as expensive as the base figure....

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,319

Another white girl. Brilliant idea; we really don't have enough.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

I’m not thrilled with the morph but I like her skin without makeup, love the freckles. I like most of the bundle and Emrys’s girls so I’m getting this one. The $50 free stuff isn’t as good as past deals because the prices are so high and not as good as past multiple bundle sales. Seems promotionally no better than a non-March Madness release. Waiting to see if there’s a purple banner...

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740
    xyer0 said:

This is TOO expensive for a March Madness Pro Bundle.

You see, I angle my eyes a bit and change my skin.... presto, change-o! I'm NOT the same.

Audrey HD for Bridget 8 in Vendor, Daz Originals,  3D Models by Daz 3DTaryn HD for Genesis 8 Female in Vendor, Daz Originals,  3D Models by Daz 3D

If you look at the full promos, they are very different and both are drop dead gorgeous! One is a sultry Asian, the other more of an All American girl next door. It’s partially because of them that I’m interested in the bundle at all. Beautiful work Emrys!

• tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,047
    edited March 2019

Also waiting to see if there's a purple banner in my future.  The bundle is intriguing, but as Wonderland pointed out, yeah the deal surrounding this one isn't particularly enticing.  Seems like it's offering even less than the Landon deal, and the $50 in 'freebies' doesn't go very far, since the items in question are Genesis 8 generation, hence they are more expensive.

The Pro bundle deals are about useless to me, as I grabbed most of them during previous Genesis 8 Pro bundle sales, and the ones that remain I already own patts of, so evan at a discount they aren't very enticing...

It'd be nice if we got some sort of credit/additional pro bundle discount for the items in the pro bundles that we already own, but that's been an issue for forever, so I'm not holding my breath on that one.

No hurry I guess.

Post edited by tj_1ca9500b on
  • Anyone know what the dress is in the Audrey promos, and also featured on the page, the one with the pineapple motif and the lace edges?

Me too, please.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,685

Anyone know what the dress is in the Audrey promos, and also featured on the page, the one with the pineapple motif and the lace edges?

Me too, please.

This, with these textures.

• thatmorbiosegalthatmorbiosegal Posts: 4
    edited March 2019

For anyone wondering about that shirt/pants/tie combination in the base figure promo, I recognize the first two as being from the H&C Business Suit A, and the latter appears to be a Back to School tie kitbashed with a third-party skull shader (p. from Renderosity?). The glasses... I'm not sure. Alt Style by Renderwelten, I think?

Post edited by thatmorbiosegal on
  • hyteckithyteckit Posts: 167
    edited March 2019
    xyer0 said:

They are sisters of mixed parents. One Asian parent and one Caucasian parent. One looks more Asian and the other Caucasian. 

Emrys characters reminds me of Mousso's characters.

Post edited by hyteckit on